[Drama 2022] If You Wish Upon Me ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung, Wed&Thu, also on viki and viu

agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Ji Chang Wook Is Fed Up With His Miserable Life In “If You Wish Upon Me” Teaser

KBS’s upcoming drama “If You Wish Upon Me” has shared its first teaser!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama that was inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as a young man who has been pushed to his limits by a life full of struggles goes to a hospice hospital upon a community service order and joins the hospital’s staff in fulfilling the the various last wishes of people who are at the final stretches of their lives.

Ji Chang Wook will be taking on the role of the Yoon Gyeo Re, who has fought desperately against the cold reality after going through life in an orphanage, youth detention center, and prison. He starts volunteering at the hospice hospital due to an accident, and he struggles again for the last time to survive.

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung will be transforming into the hospice hospital’s nurse Seo Yeon Joo. In contrast with the typical image of an angelic nurse, Seo Yeon Joo is obsessed with exercising and considers muscle loss to be the end of the world. Seo Yeon Joo is an icon of health, vigor, and liveliness, and she is also a figure who gives hope to everyone in the hospital with her shining existence.

The teaser begins with Seo Yeon Joo asking Yoon Gyeo Re, “Have you ever been happy before?” He answers, “No, I haven’t had anything like that.” His despondent voiceover wonders aloud, “How did I end up like this?” The clip shows Yoon Gyeo Re going through all kinds of trials and tribulations, and he never experiences a moment of joy in his miserable life.

In a shaky voice, Yoon Gyeo Re says with desperation, “Let me live a normal life like everyone else.” Then he bursts into emotional tears as he shouts, “Isn’t that okay?”

Watch the full teaser below!

KBS 드라마 - 올 여름, 왠지 안아주고 싶은 그 남자가 올 것 같네요..... 다함께 갓창욱!!... | Facebook

Watch: Ji Chang Wook Is Fed Up With His Miserable Life In “If You Wish Upon Me” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“If You Wish Upon Me” Previews Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, And Sung Dong Il’s Healing Journey In Heartwarming Poster

KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “If You Wish Upon Me” has shared a poster featuring its three lead actors!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama that was inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as a young man who has been pushed to his limits by a life full of struggles goes to a hospice hospital upon a community service order and joins the hospital’s staff in fulfilling the the various last wishes of people who are at the final stretches of their lives.

Ji Chang Wook will be taking on the role of the Yoon Gyeo Re, who has fought desperately against the cold reality after going through life in an orphanage, youth detention center, and prison. He starts volunteering at the hospice hospital due to an accident, and he struggles again for the last time to survive.

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung will be transforming into the hospice hospital’s nurse Seo Yeon Joo. In contrast with the typical image of an angelic nurse, Seo Yeon Joo is obsessed with exercising and considers muscle loss to be the end of the world. Seo Yeon Joo is an icon of health, vigor, and liveliness, and she is also a figure who gives hope to everyone in the hospital with her shining existence.

Sung Dong Il will be playing Kang Tae Shik, who works at the hospice hospital as the volunteer chief of Team Genie after losing the meaning to life. He is a passionate volunteer who takes his role seriously, and he’s a perceptive person who knows everything that happens in the hospital.

The new poster highlights the warmth and comfort that the story will bring to the viewers. First off, Yoon Gyeo Re, who rarely smiles, is spotted with a bright expression on his face. His sparkling eyes are filled with an indescribable emotion, and his bitter but light smile draws attention to his backstory. Fans are already looking forward to Ji Chang Wook’s delicate acting as he portrays someone who has no motivation and will for life.

On the other hand, “happy virus” Seo Yeon Joo shines with her firm eyes that show her determination to fulfill a patient’s last wish, and Kang Tae Shik’s warm smile makes one’s heart ache for some reason. The text on the poster reads, “So that they can shine at their last moment,” increasing expectations for the relationship of the three characters as well as their journey to fulfill wishes for the hospice patients.

If-You-Wish-Upon-Me-1072x1536.jpg

“If You Wish Upon Me” will premiere on August 10 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

“If You Wish Upon Me” Previews Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, And Sung Dong Il’s Healing Journey In Heartwarming Poster | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Won Ji An Becomes An Unstable Black Swan Obsessed With Ji Chang Wook In “If You Wish Upon Me”

Previews of Won Ji An in “If You Wish Upon Me” raise anticipation for her multifaceted performance!

KBS2’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “If You Wish Upon Me” takes inspiration from an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as an unstable young man finds solace in his own life while helping others’ wishes come true.

Won Ji An plays Ha Jun Kyung, the human embodiment of a black swan. Having been abandoned by her parents, she grows up to be a person rooted in death and despair. She becomes obsessed with Yoon Gyeo Re (Ji Chang Wook) after he lends her a helping hand for the first time in her life.

On July 18, stills highlighting different sides of Ha Jun Kyung were revealed. The photos capture the stark contrast in her expressions as she showcases different personas. In one photo, Ha Jun Kyung radiates happiness while smiling at someone, but in another photo, she overflows with disappointment and hatred.

won-ji-an1.jpg

won-ji-an2.jpg

In yet another still, her thick makeup and revealing clothes make for an entirely different version of Ha Jun Kyung. There is even a hint of sadness in her smile, making viewers wonder the reason why Ha Jun Kyung is only interested in the attention and affection of Yoon Gyeo Re despite being loved by so many. Viewers will have to wait to find out how she came to equate love with something one begs for.

Spoiler

won-ji-an3.jpg

The production team commented, “Won Ji An surprised all of us with how perfectly in sync she was with Ha Jun Kyung from even her physical appearance. Please focus on her acting and how she portrays a character with a painful story by tuning in to ‘If You Wish Upon Me.'”

“If You Wish Upon Me” will premiere on August 10 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Won Ji An Becomes An Unstable Black Swan Obsessed With Ji Chang Wook In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Share A Peaceful Moment In New Drama “If You Wish Upon Me”

Ji Chang Wook and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung are increasing excitement for “If You Wish Upon Me” with their unrivaled chemistry!

Sooyoung will be transforming into the hospice hospital’s nurse Seo Yeon Joo. In contrast with the typical image of an angelic nurse, Seo Yeon Joo is obsessed with exercising and considers muscle loss to be the end of the world. Seo Yeon Joo is an icon of health, vigor, and liveliness, and she is also a figure who gives hope to everyone in the hospital with her shining existence.

The newly released photos show Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo sitting together while preparing to grant a wish for one of the patients. In particular, their sweet eye contact makes hearts flutter and draws attention to the changes in heir relationship. Their close interaction causes drama fans to smile, and it will be intriguing to find out what kind of genuine conversation they will have in this scene.

Sooyoung-800x533.jpeg

Ji-Chang-Wook-3-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Ji-Chang-Wook-Sooyoung-800x533.jpeg

The drama’s producers praised the actors, saying, “Ji Chang Wook and Sooyoung have fully portrayed their characters. The two, who boasted perfect harmony every moment, will provide not only fun but also warm comfort to the small screen. We hope you pay attention to how their relationship will change, and please have lots of interest in and anticipation for ‘If You Wish Upon Me.'”

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Share A Peaceful Moment In New Drama “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

• agenth changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] If You Wish Upon Me ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung - premieres August 10

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook And Sung Dong Il Have An Unexpectedly Tense First Meeting In “If You Wish Upon Me”

New stills from the upcoming drama “If You Wish Upon Me” have been released!

Sung Dong Il will be playing Kang Tae Shik, who works at the hospice hospital as the volunteer chief of Team Genie after losing the meaning to life. He is a passionate volunteer who takes his role seriously and a perceptive person who knows everything that happens in the hospital.

The newly released photos show Yoon Gyeo Re and Kang Tae Shik’s first encounter. Yoon Gyeo Re is sitting alone on the sandy beach, and his frown depicts his complicated thoughts and emotions. On the other hand, Kang Tae Shik creates tension with his fierce eyes. After watching Yoon Gyeo Re from afar, Kang Tae Shik approaches him, signaling the beginning of their interesting relationship. Yoon Gyeo Re is shocked to come face to face with Kang Tae Shik as he holds his dog in his arms, whereas Kang Tae Shik is on the verge of exploding with anger.

Ji-Chang-Wook-4-800x533.jpeg

Sung-Dong-Il-3-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Ji-Chang-Wook-Sung-Dong-Il-800x533.jpeg

The production team praised the actors, saying, “Ji Chang Wook and Sung Dong Il tried their best to show their teamwork by talking a lot before and after filming, and we believe the results were shown well in the drama. Their overwhelming performance, which instantly called for immersion, always evoked praise from the staff. Please look forward to their [characters’] relationship and the various episodes they will portray in ‘If You Wish Upon Me.'”

Ji Chang Wook And Sung Dong Il Have An Unexpectedly Tense First Meeting In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, And Sung Dong Il Join Hands To Heal Others In “If You Wish Upon Me” Teaser

“If You Wish Upon Me” has unveiled a new teaser!

Sung Dong Il will be playing Kang Tae Shik, who works at the hospice hospital as the volunteer chief of Team Genie after losing the meaning to life. He’s a passionate volunteer who takes his role seriously, and he’s a perceptive person who knows everything that happens in the hospital.

The teaser shares a glimpse of the hospice hospital, and it starts with a patient saying, “My time is up now.” Kang Tae Shik warmly asks someone, “What kind of miracle do you want?” signaling that a wish project is about to begin.

The captions flashing across the screen reads, “Our last present that we wanted to see, say, and achieve.” One young woman says, “I don’t have much time left,” and Kang Tae Shik says, “Who are we? We’re Team Genie, you know. The Avengers of the world of wishes.”

The members of Team Genie cheerfully dance with in front of the patients, while Seo Yeon Joo happily creates snow in the middle of summer. Yoon Gyeo Re, whose life has been filled with nothing but darkness, determinedly carries a patient on his back and smiles brightly at someone.

Check out the full teaser below!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1059988078258072

Watch: Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, And Sung Dong Il Join Hands To Heal Others In “If You Wish Upon Me” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 1