[Drama 2022] If You Wish Upon Me ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung, Wed&Thu, also on viki and viu

agenth

• 1 month later...
  • agenth changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Tell Me Your Wish ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung
  • 3 weeks later...

:star:Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow:star:

Chingus, let's show our love and appreciation for the bright young child artists in K-dramas. :heart:

Let's celebrate their talent in our new Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow.  :partyblob:

Don’t forget to vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists. :piggydance:

Re : @confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• 2 weeks later...

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• 4 weeks later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook Is A Dispirited Man Who Gets A Chance To Do Something Meaningful In “If You Wish Upon Me” Posters

KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday series “If You Wish Upon Me” has unveiled two new posters!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as a young man who has been pushed to his limits by a life full of struggles goes to a hospice hospital and joins the hospital’s staff in fulfilling the the various last wishes of people who are at the final stretches of their lives. In addition to Ji Chang Wook, the drama also stars Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung and Sung Dong Il.

Warning: mention of self-harm

Ji Chang Wook will be taking on the role of the Yoon Gyeo Re who is barely surviving and holding on in the present without the will and determination to live. He is a “broken adult child,” and he has fallen into the habit of causing himself pain by getting tattoos all over his body. Yoon Gyeo Re has fought desperately against the cold reality, going through life in an orphanage, youth detention center, and prison.

The two posters featuring Yoon Gyeo Re show showcasing two completely different atmospheres.

The first poster shows Ji Chang Wook transforming into a role he has never portrayed before. Drama fans immediately notice the tattoos on his arms, and his expression is empty and blank as if he doesn’t really feel any emotions. The text on the poster reads, “Making wishes come true? You get paid to do that?”

Ji-Chang-Wook-1-768x1100.jpeg

The second poster starkly contrasts with the first one. Yoon Gyeo Re is holding a puppy tightly in his arms, and he exudes loneliness without a hint of roughness from before. He stands on the beach in a pristine suit, and his gaze is pinned on the ground.

Ji-Chang-Wook-2-768x1100.jpeg

The drama’s production team commented, “Ji Chang Wook was perfectly immersed in the character of Yoon Gyeo Re, drawing admiration for his acting every moment of filming. Please look forward to the drama and see what kind of story Yoon Gyeo Re, who has lost his will to life, has and whether he will be able to live a happy life by breaking the wall [between him and] the world. It will be great if you can keenly watch Ji Chang Wook’s acting transformation as well.”

“If You Wish Upon Me” will premiere on August 10 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Ji Chang Wook Is A Dispirited Man Who Gets A Chance To Do Something Meaningful In “If You Wish Upon Me” Posters | Soompi

• Like 2

• agenth changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] If You Wish Upon Me ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Is A Hospice Nurse Obsessed With Working Out In “If You Wish Upon Me”

KBS2’s upcoming drama “If You Wish Upon Me” shared new stills of Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as a young man who has been pushed to his limits by a life full of struggles goes to a hospice hospital and joins the hospital’s staff in fulfilling the the various last wishes of people who are at the final stretches of their lives. The drama stars Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, and Sung Dong Il.

Sooyoung will be transforming into the hospice hospital’s nurse Seo Yeon Joo. In contrast with the typical image of an angelic nurse, Seo Yeon Joo is obsessed with exercising and considers muscle loss to be the end of the world. Seo Yeon Joo is an icon of health, vigor, and liveliness, and she is also a figure who gives hope to everyone in the hospital with her shining existence.

The newly released stills capture the various sides of Seo Yeon Joo. She wears a dazzlingly bright smile in one photo, and the genie lamp badge she wears pinned to her chest raises anticipation for her performance within Team Genie.

Sooyoung-10-768x1259.jpeg

Another photo has Seo Yeon Joo intently examining the information written on a computer screen. With her uniform and serious gaze, Seo Yeon Joo displays her professional side as a nurse. Furthermore, a still of her holding the plank highlights her love for working out, raising anticipation for her multifaceted character.

Sooyoung-9-768x768.jpg

Spoiler

Sooyoung-8-768x768.jpg

The production team shared, “Choi Sooyoung was perfectly in sync with the character of Seo Yeon Joo, and she added strong and bright energy to the drama. Furthermore, Sooyoung went back and forth in showing the contrasting charms of an angelic nurse and a fitness fanatic to create a charming character. Needless to say, please anticipate actress Choi Sooyoung’s passionate acting in ‘If You Wish Upon Me.'”

“If You Wish Upon Me” will premiere on August 10 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Check out posters for the drama here!

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Is A Hospice Nurse Obsessed With Working Out In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sung Dong Il Is A Perceptive Volunteer Chief In New Drama “If You Wish Upon Me” Starring Ji Chang Wook And Sooyoung

Veteran actor Sung Dong Il will touch hearts in the new KBS2 drama “If You Wish Upon Me”!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as a young man who has been pushed to his limits by a life full of struggles goes to a hospice hospital and joins the hospital’s staff in fulfilling the the various last wishes of people who are at the final stretches of their lives. The drama stars Ji Chang Wook, Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung and Sung Dong Il.

Sung Dong Il will be playing Kang Tae Shik, who works at the hospice hospital as the volunteer chief of Team Genie after losing the meaning to life. He is a passionate volunteer who takes his role seriously, and as perceptive as he is, he knows everything that happens in the hospital.

The newly released stills capture Kang Tae Shik’s warm charms. He gives off next-door-neighbor vibes, and his comfortable and broad grin radiates kindness. One thing to note is the “magic lamp” badge on his jacket that depicts his role of fulfilling wishes to patients who don’t have much time left.

Sung-Dong-Il-1-768x512.jpeg

In another photo, Kang Tae Shik looks shabby and dull with greasy hair. His leg is injured, and the bag and soju bottles next to him hint he’s going through a rough patch in his life.

Sung-Dong-Il-2-768x512.jpeg

However, the following still shows him in a white gown and oozing charisma, and he appears more serious than ever, piquing curiosity about his different sides.

Spoiler

Sung-Dong-Il-768x512.jpeg

The production team praised Sung Dong Il for his perfect synchronization with his character and unique savory acting and remarked that his overwhelming performance will make viewers unable to take their eyes off the screen. They added, “Please look forward to what kind of sides Sung Dong Il will show in ‘If You Wish Upon Me,’ and keep an eye on Kang Tae Shik’s story with interest.”

“If You Wish Upon Me” will premiere on August 10 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Sung Dong Il Is A Perceptive Volunteer Chief In New Drama “If You Wish Upon Me” Starring Ji Chang Wook And Sooyoung | Soompi

• Like 1