[Drama 2022] If You Wish Upon Me ★ 당신이 소원을 말하면 ☄ Ji Chang Wook, Sung Dong Il & Sooyoung, Wed&Thu, also on viki and viu

agenth

CURRENT DRAMA 2022

★ If You Wish Upon Me 

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Director: Kim Yong Wan (The Cursed)

Writer: Baek Mi Kyung (Mine)

Network: 

Production: A+E Korea

Episodes:  

Genre

Release Date: TBA

Plot

“Tell Me Your Wish” is a drama was inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as a young man who has been pushed to his limits by a life full of struggles goes to a hospice hospital upon a community service order and joins the hospital’s staff in fulfilling the various last wishes of people who are at the final stretches of their lives.

Cast

Ji Chang Wook as Yoon Gyeo Re

bd77690b0447e3a21b5e469eb163ca29.gif 

who has fought desperately against the cold reality after going through life in an orphanage, youth detention center, and prison. He starts volunteering at the hospice hospital due to an accident, and he struggles again for the last time to survive.

Sung Dong Il as Kang Tae Shik

giphy-downsized-large.gif

who works at the hospice hospital as the volunteer chief after losing the meaning to life. 

Sooyoung as Seo Yeon Joo

original.gif

who gives hope to patients from the frontlines as the hospice hospital’s nurse. 

Won Ji An as Ha Joon Kyung

c70ab6b867cc45f5cbd10b67d352cc6d59c6cc01

A woman who faces death and despair, like a black tide, and will have an endless obsession with Yoon Gue Rae (Ji Chang Wook), a line of hope in the most unfortunate times

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

News

https://www.soompi.com/article/1490721wpp/ji-chang-wook-sooyoung-and-sung-dong-il-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama

Ji Chang Wook, Sooyoung, And Sung Dong Il Confirmed To Star In New Drama

Sep 28, 2021
by S. Nam

Ji Chang Wook, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, and Sung Dong Il will be starring in the upcoming drama “Tell Me Your Wish” (literal title) together!

“Tell Me Your Wish” is a drama was inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. A touching story will unfold as a young man who has been pushed to his limits by a life full of struggles goes to a hospice hospital upon a community service order and joins the hospital’s staff in fulfilling the the various last wishes of people who are at the final stretches of their lives.

Having been acknowledged for his stellar acting in his previous projects “Healer,” “Suspicious Partner,” Backstreet Rookie,” “Lovestruck in the City,” and more, Ji Chang Wook will be taking on the role of the Yoon Gyeo Re, who has fought desperately against the cold reality after going through life in an orphanage, youth detention center, and prison. He starts volunteering at the hospice hospital due to an accident, and he struggles again for the last time to survive.

Sung Dong Il will be playing the role of Kang Tae Shik, who works at the hospice hospital as the volunteer chief after losing the meaning to life. As an experienced veteran actor who partook in numerous projects including “Pawn,” “Metamorphosis,” and the highly-anticipated upcoming tvN drama “Jirisan,” Sung Dong Il will once again captivate viewers with his detailed portrayal of emotions and soft charisma.

Sooyoung will be transforming into Seo Yeon Joo, who gives hope to patients from the frontlines as the hospice hospital’s nurse. The actress previously impressed with her acting in “Girl Cops,” “New Year Blues,” “Run On,” and “So I Married the Anti-Fan,” and she’s expected to do so once more with her upcoming role.

“Tell Me Your Wish” began filming on September 27.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Finally a Soompi thread! Thank you @agenth :wub:

Here are some updates~ ^^
p.s. It's been a long time since I posted here on soompi forum so idk the updated rules but do correct me if ever :D

FILMING SITE:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUwjXUtBwgK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Spoiler

Image[TRANS]
This week "Iksan City Preview"
08 Friday
1 Content: 'Tell Me Your Wish'

Filming Location: Prison Set / Organizer: Culture & Tourism Industry Dept.

source: https://m.blog.naver.com/hiksanin/222527043755

SOOYOUNG posted about the drama! :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4uWT-hLqO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

WRITER JO RYEONGSOO sent coffee truck for the actors and staff :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU820tOhDB7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

**edit: Oh no, is there anyway to embed ig posts here? :tears:

Edited by actresschoi
asking a question
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

FCPYV7UVIAUIw0T?format=jpg&name=medium

The cast has received three coffee trucks already ~ Unfortunately we still haven't gotten any screenreading pics or any other promo. However, it's good to see visual confirmation that filming is underway ;)

• Like 2

cafe owner posted a pic of sooyoung's sign while she was filming at a cafe in Gyeonggi-do~

they also said it's not 'secret' that Ji Changwook is there again omg! (they also got a sign from him last week) this means they have scenes together in that cafe!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, actresschoi said:

they also said it's not 'secret' that Ji Changwook is there again omg! (they also got a sign from him last week) this means they have scenes together in that cafe!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSlW0NltD9/

you mean this post, right? :D

I'm not sure if it's due to filming there, or just personal preference ~ it does say, though, that he drank a hot americano 

:fullofhearts:

They are filming early in the morning ^^ seems like someone gave out beef packets to the staff? and wrote out a very witty writing XD

On 10/26/2021 at 7:42 PM, agenth said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSlW0NltD9/

you mean this post, right? :D

I'm not sure if it's due to filming there, or just personal preference ~ it does say, though, that he drank a hot americano 

:fullofhearts:

yes that post! they did say on the caption that he was there to film a drama :Dbut maybe the cafe was conveniently near the filming site so he came by many times haha

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxFiH7pbAH/

Sooyoung Global Fans sent a foodtruck to Tell Me Your Wish filming site <3

accdg to our source, the filming location was very far but coffee truck team did great in delivering the support ^^ they said sooyoung looked happy seeing the truck. she drank hot green tangerine tea and ice americano <3

i hope changwook also went to the truck hehe ^^

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...