Event: Choose your kdrama adventure

Lmangla

26 minutes ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

Aahh... Today we can only vote for 1 option.. i already have 2 options in mind.. haha

yea, thought it was maybe too complicated to make it 2 options and so made it as one option. let us know if one or two options are better to vote and we can change that in later days. :) 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
50 minutes ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

Aahh... Today we can only vote for 1 option.. i already have 2 options in mind.. haha

yea, thought it was maybe too complicated to make it 2 options and so made it as one option. let us know if one or two options are better to vote and we can change that in later days.

It is ok.. i'll just go with the flow. Anyway, i really enjoy this

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Thank you chingu, OMG, you already have an ending in mind?

Yes chingu :D I already had an ending in mind from the start. :D 

I will use the ending whatever direction the story takes. Even if it makes no sense introducing a plot twist.

It will just make it more realistic kdrama wise as so many kdrama endings are unrealistic and suck 

:loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

episode 4 poll choices and poll is up chingus! (see page 1 and the ep 3 post

we have included soundtracks to get you in the mood as you read the next chapter. 

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.j  

which cliffhanger is most surprising? 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@maribella ~ kekeke... did you throw a coin to vote?

anyway, here is the comprised version of ep 1 -3 that got chosen

ep 1:

Ye Bin was watching her favorite TV show with her husband when her phone suddenly started ringing. She looked at the clock, and it was 11 pm.

"Who would call me this late at night" she wondered while going to her bedroom to get her phone. Before she would answer the call, the phone stopped ringing. Seeing a unknown number in the call history, she ignored it thinking someone called her by mistake.

She came back to living room only to see her husband not there. She Looked around the room and didn't see him. "When did he leave the room?" She wondered.

She went to the kitchen calling his name. It was dark. She tried turning on the lights, but only the small bulb in the kitchen switched on. "We need to call the electrician" she said to herself.

She then found a note on the fridge saying, "Today doesn't seem to be the right day to hunt, but it doesn't mean you are off my radar. Always be careful since I am always watching you". Fear took over her, and she suddenly found herself on ground. It was dark with only the kitchen bulb on, and there was pin drop silence.

"What's happening, I can't understand" she said while trembling.

Just then the door bell rang. It was Det. Lee Jae Ha along with a couple of constables. 

ep 2:

Ye Bin's heart almost stopped when Detective Lee Jae Ha uttered:

"We found your husband's body early this morning by the river. It seems he drowned. Our condolences."

"But that makes no sense! I was just sitting next to my husband on the couch 10 minutes ago!" Ye Bin replied.

Ye Bin explained about the creepy note and her husband's sudden disappearance, so the police proceeded to search for Ye Bin's husband (Dong Wook) inside the house and the neighborhood. But they couldn't find him. What was going on? Dong Wook couldn't be in the morgue and watching a movie with his wife at the same time?

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the house.

Oh, except for the fact that Dong Wook's passport was gone.

And one of the kitchen knives.

And that all the money from their joint bank account had been withdrawn.

ep 3:

The police asked Ye Bin to come down to the morgue to identify the body. She let out a gasp as the white sheet was pulled aside and she stared at her husband's face. It made no sense!

"It looks like Dong Wook but we had dinner and watched a movie together way after you found the corpse! That cannot be Dong Wook!" Ye Bin explained to Det. Lee Jae Ha.

Det. Lee said: "Ye Bin-ssi, we're going to need an official statement from you as we will start an investigation. We will also wait for the pathologist's report. You say that your husband is missing. If he hasn't come home in 24 hours, please file a missing person's report. Naturally we need to do DNA tests too."

Ye Bin nodded and started crying. When Ye Bin got home, she searched the house. How odd that Dong Wook's passport was missing. Had he run away? Taking all of their money too? But why take the kitchen knife? She would have to call in sick tomorrow. Naturally. She was too upset. The lab would have to do without her for a day.

As she was getting into bed, her phone chimed due to an incoming SMS. She read it: "How well do you know your husband? Dong Wook is having an affair....."

Startled, she dropped her phone. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, maribella said:

@Lmangla I forgot what the story is like now. None of my choices made it. :lol: 

Maybe you could post the 'chosen' story so far. Or too late?

I am just flipping a coin here. Episode 1.

I'm not sure whether my choice make the cut. Hahaha..

Just go with the flow again.

P/s: pls make a fluffy love story after this story. Hahaha.. but i do love mystery

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

chingus, we are at the end! vote for the ending that you like the best for the story. let us know how you found the drama and wheter you would watch it! 

couple-watching-tv.gif 

to see the options for episode 5 for poll, see page 1 (click here)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Chingus, thank you so much for participating! :kiss_wink:

As an EO, it has been fun writing episodes. Was gonna go a lot more twisted in the end, but decided to tone it down. 
No one wants to be reminded of a Mouse ending

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

No one wants to be reminded by a Mouse ending

I was tempted to go that way, but then decided not to go :loolz:

But I did make sure to mention "The Brain Transplant" in the second version of my ending, "The Class" :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Chingus, we have come to the end of the event!

Kanaheis-Piske-Usagi-%C3%97-Hondy--120x1

Here is the drama that Soompi chingus wrote together as a community - did you find it fun?

EPISODE 1

Ye Bin was watching her favorite TV show with her husband when her phone suddenly started ringing. She looked at the clock, and it was 11 pm.

"Who would call me this late at night" she wondered while going to her bedroom to get her phone. Before she would answer the call, the phone stopped ringing. Seeing a unknown number in the call history, she ignored it thinking someone called her by mistake.

She came back to living room only to see her husband not there. She Looked around the room and didn't see him. "When did he leave the room?" She wondered.

She went to the kitchen calling his name. It was dark. She tried turning on the lights, but only the small bulb in the kitchen switched on. "We need to call the electrician" she said to herself.

She then found a note on the fridge saying, "Today doesn't seem to be the right day to hunt, but it doesn't mean you are off my radar. Always be careful since I am always watching you". Fear took over her, and she suddenly found herself on ground. It was dark with only the kitchen bulb on, and there was pin drop silence.

"What's happening, I can't understand" she said while trembling.

Just then the door bell rang. It was Det. Lee Jae Ha along with a couple of constables. 

EPISODE 2

Ye Bin's heart almost stopped when Detective Lee Jae Ha uttered:

"We found your husband's body early this morning by the river. It seems he drowned. Our condolences."

"But that makes no sense! I was just sitting next to my husband on the couch 10 minutes ago!" Ye Bin replied.

Ye Bin explained about the creepy note and her husband's sudden disappearance, so the police proceeded to search for Ye Bin's husband (Dong Wook) inside the house and the neighborhood. But they couldn't find him. What was going on? Dong Wook couldn't be in the morgue and watching a movie with his wife at the same time?

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the house.

Oh, except for the fact that Dong Wook's passport was gone.

And one of the kitchen knives.

And that all the money from their joint bank account had been withdrawn.

EPISODE 3 

The police asked Ye Bin to come down to the morgue to identify the body. She let out a gasp as the white sheet was pulled aside and she stared at her husband's face. It made no sense!

"It looks like Dong Wook but we had dinner and watched a movie together way after you found the corpse! That cannot be Dong Wook!" Ye Bin explained to Det. Lee Jae Ha.

Det. Lee said: "Ye Bin-ssi, we're going to need an official statement from you as we will start an investigation. We will also wait for the pathologist's report. You say that your husband is missing. If he hasn't come home in 24 hours, please file a missing person's report. Naturally we need to do DNA tests too."

Ye Bin nodded and started crying. When Ye Bin got home, she searched the house. How odd that Dong Wook's passport was missing. Had he run away? Taking all of their money too? But why take the kitchen knife? She would have to call in sick tomorrow. Naturally. She was too upset. The lab would have to do without her for a day.

As she was getting into bed, her phone chimed due to an incoming SMS. She read it: "How well do you know your husband? Dong Wook is having an affair....."

Startled, she dropped her phone. 

EPISODE 4 

‘An affair?’ She repeated the words shakily. Ye Bin was lost in her thoughts when she heard the door open. It was their son, Ji Hoon. Kinchana, umma? He asked her gently. She embraced her son while tears streamed down her eyes It’s been months since she had last seen him.
Ye Bin arrived at the police station accompanied by their estranged son, Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon’s was Dong Wook and Ye Bin only son. He was the younger version of Dong Wook. Same height and built. Chung Hee starts questioning Ye Bin while Detective Lee questions Ji Hoon. ‘How will you describe your relationship with your abeoji?’ asked the Detective.

‘It was rather strained.’ said Ji Hoon with a pained expression on his face.

‘Care to elaborate, why?’ said the Detective.

‘I have failed my father multiple times. I have been trying to make a name for myself but…’ broke down Ji Hoon mid-sentence.

‘But?’ prodded the Detective.

‘But, all startup ideas have failed’, blurted Ji Hoon with an anguished cry.

‘Are you in debt?’ questioned the Detective.

‘I have incurred few debts. Business is after all a gamble. One must take risks to succeed,’ exclaimed Ji Hoon.

‘Do you still hold your abeoji responsible for your biological mother’s death?’ asked Detective Lee to Ji Hoon.

The Detective then turned to Ye Bin and asked, ‘Do you still hold Ji Hoon, your husband’s son, from another woman, responsible for your son, Baek Hyeon’s death 10 years ago?’

A stunned silence followed …

EPISODE 5 

Rewind to: 18 hours before Dong Wook vanished from his home.

Ye Bin had prepared everything. Dong Wook was passed out in the trunk of her car and she was driving him down to the river in the middle of the night. She was careful to avoid all CCTVs on the way and managed to somehow get Dong Wook out of the car into the water. She looked at him sink into the dark currents.

It was going to look like an accidental drowning or suicide. No one would ever suspect that she had slipped into his drink one of the experimental drugs she was working on in her lab. It was undetectable in a serum analysis. As he was still breathing when pushed into the river, he was going to die from drowning.

When the police collected Dong Wook's tooth brush for DNA analysis, little did they know that Ye Bin had switched out Dong Wook's toothbrush with a stranger's. That's why the police thought Dong Wook had merely run away with his passport and all of their money, and that's why the body was still an unidentified John Doe. She had burned Dong Wook's passport and the knife was in the bottom of the river. The creepy note she had written herself. And their money (now hers) she had transferred to the Bahamas.

Det Lee had always been clueless as long as she could remember, he would never find out.

Of course Ye Bin knew that Dong Wook was being unfaithful. She had always known, but this time it was different. She learned her husband was in love with his mistress. It hurt. The SMS she received from his mistress was a desparate attempt to get Dong Wook for herself.

Hah! Ye Bin would never allow it!

The mistress would forever believe that Dong Wook had left the country. Little did she know he was actually dead. Ye Bin smiled at the thought of the mistress crying her eyes out. Ye Bin had won! She smiled even wider when she grabbed her suitcase, sunhat and flight tickets, and closed the door to her home forever.

- The End -

Drama writing is fun but also challenging no? so maybe we will take it a little easy when we chew out the writers and PD for throwing at us weird sub-plots. hahahaha... maybe not! :P 

thanks to all chingus for participating, voting and reading along. 

@Min2206@gm4queen@sadthe1st@Kdramabae@maribella@lebeaucouple@CallieP@grrly@rocher22@kokodus@itsmeash@africandramalover@Rumaizah Muhammed@LdwXYin@TheQueenReturns@Ameera Ali@YongZura⁷@MayanEcho@joccu@lduc@louie_999@asiaren@larus@pad-hari@twinkle_little_star@Naty828@lexicon @Chibi8535@usadango@madmad min@-Love Blossom-, @amanda16, @Ruthford

till the next event!

-- @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth , @Lmangla 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 3

Episode 5...      :allgoodlol:

option 1

its just cruel revenge.. 

I expected her to get a message in the style of '' I know what you did last summer''..   :D

option 2

She and her son can finally to start a new life..  nice..

option 3

I didnt expect that.. :what!:the last sentence is perfect for some psychological thriller... 

option 4

this made me laugh...I wanted such an ending for '' Mouse''

• LOL 4