Lee Junho 이준호 of 2PM [Drama "King the Land" 2023]

czakhareina

2PM Junho is spreading good influence with steady good deeds and sharing.

thumb-2390851852_jy9gBOm7_121855527e744fa4730cf8ecd91d328c4916e57f_600x353.png

Junho has been active for about 10 years as a goodwill ambassador for the international relief and development NGO World Vision, delivering warm warmth throughout the world. Having established ties with World Vision in 2011 with the sponsorship of children in Ethiopia and Ghana, he organized booths to promote child sponsorship programs at concerts held in 2015 and 2017, leading domestic and foreign fans to participate.

In addition, he delivered 26 million won in donations for Ethiopia's drinking water business with HOTTEST and participated in various events such as the Global 6K Water campaign in 2018 to spread good influence.

Recently, he attended an agreement ceremony between JYP Entertainment and World Vision to support overseas child treatment costs and agreed to sponsor children's medical services, saying, "I hope our touch will be a hope to realize our dreams." I want to do my best to help my children in the future.

source: https://heykpop.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=kstar&wr_id=883&sca=K-Stars&page=1

other translations: https://jlml718.home.blog/2021/04/15/eng-trans-2pm-junho-2021-04-15-korean-article-the-good-influence-of-2pms-junho/

World Vision Campaign

E_ulHT7VcAQU3Cl?format=jpg&name=900x900

E_ulFCfUUAUhg73?format=jpg&name=900x900

Along with other K-celebs

Spoiler

Spoiler

9 Reasons Why We’re All A Little Obsessed With 2PM’s Junho

346cf4de3c984e75bbfbb0567b7903b6.jpeg?s=

You have probably heard a lot about Junho lately. He is one of the six members of the second-generation K-pop group 2PM, and he is all the rage right now in Korea. With his quirky charm and ability to be talented in basically everything he does, Junho has won the hearts of many over the years and even more so these days.

If you’re looking for some reasons to obsess over him or need a bit of a refresher, here are nine reasons why we’re all a tad bit obsessed with Junho.

1. He can dance and looks really good doing it
For as long as 2PM fans can remember, Junho was known as being one of the best dancers in the group. Whenever they appeared on variety shows, the MCs would always ask him to do a dance and would sometimes even have him compete against other dancers – he was that good. Junho is not only good at acrobatic dancing, but he can also do the suave type of dancing that makes your heart race.

2. He’s also an actor and very talented at it
Actor Junho’s debut role was as “Squirrel” in the film “Cold Eyes.” Immediately after debuting, people were thoroughly impressed with his part in the movie. Although it was a smaller role, he really showcased his versatility in showing various emotions. He continued to broaden his acting skills by taking on various roles in K-dramas that continues to be talked about today. His roles in the dramas “Memory,” “Good Manager,” “Just

Between Lovers,” and “Confession” were all very memorable.

Spoiler

3. He’s got those blessed rainbow eyes when he smiles
This goes without much explanation. Junho’s smile and rainbow eyes can brighten even the darkest of days.

junho.gif

4. He is bilingual
Fans were delighted to get a glimpse into Junho’s solo lifestyle when he re-appeared as a guest on “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”). His lifestyle seems very active as he likes to fill his days by being very productive. One of the skills he has continued to develop is learning Japanese. Because he is an active singer in Japan – and very successful in the country – he continues to engage in conversational Japanese, and it was revealed on the show that he is very fluent in it!

5. He loves cats
Another part of Junho’s life that was revealed on “Home Alone” was his several cats. He has a soft spot for rescuing cats and has shown that he rescued some of these cats because of the sad look in their eyes. There is nothing quite like someone who has such a big heart for animals!

Spoiler

6. He’s a wicked producer
He produced and composed all the songs on his second Japanese mini album titled “FEEL” in 2014. Along with these songs, Junho has composed and co-composed many other songs on several 2PM albums.

Here is his self-produced track “FEEL” which Junho fully produced:

7. He is compassionate
Junho was an honorary ambassador of the 24 Hour Famine that is hosted by World Vision. This initiative is to recognize third world countries and the suffering they endure as a result of the lack of resources and food to survive. It was also revealed when he was appointed that he had been sponsoring a child since 2010. He’s got a heart of gold, what can we say?

“To help others in a greater way is the type of influence I would like to have.” -Junho

8. He’s very good at kiss scenes
Junho has had enough kiss scenes in his repertoire of K-dramas and movies for people to see that he can kiss – and is very talented at it. The passion and feeling that he puts into these scenes are always so heart-fluttering!

9. He works hard and is positive
Fans have called him “ambitious Junho” because he puts passion into everything he does. He has always had this drive since he was a child, which is probably why he has all the success today. He possesses many traits that are so attractive and admirable!
junho-heart.gif

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1483031wpp/9-reasons-why-were-all-a-little-obsessed-with-2pms-junho

2PM’s Junho Shares His Strict Daily Routine + Talks About Friendship With GOT7’s Jinyoung

1cdd9e517be049f1a3a951dd230bf193.jpeg?s=

2PM’s Junho recently made an appearance on the May 21 episode of MBC’s “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”).

Junho followed a strict daily routine that involved exercise, practice, and spending time with his pets. Unable to go to the gym due to the ongoing pandemic, he set up an exercise room on the second floor and worked out. After this, he came downstairs and began practicing how to use chopsticks with his right hand. Junho has been left-handed since birth, but for his role in an upcoming historical drama, he is learning how to use chopsticks with his right hand.

junho-2.jpeg

He soothed his frustration with the chopsticks with moktak, wooden instruments used by Buddhist monks. The appearance of this unusual instrument took the “Home Alone” cast by surprise, even more so when Junho explained that he is not Buddhist but Christian. “I bought them for the first time,” he said. “When I went to the temple and bought them, it felt like I was buying another singer’s merch. At the start of this year, I needed to gain control of my mind, and the sound of the moktak helped make me calm.”

Junho conversed with his cats while searching up old 2PM performances on YouTube. He shared that the members had finished the jacket shoot for their upcoming comeback, and decided to practice some of their old choreography. He said, “I have a surprisingly good memory” and impressed the cast with his ability to perfectly recall the moves.

After exercising and practicing in the morning, he fell asleep on the sofa. He was woken up by the arrival of GOT7’s Jinyoung, a close friend of his, who brought a gift for his upcoming drama.

Junho said, “He’s a close younger colleague that I’ve taken care of for a while. Thankfully, he listens to me. We have a lot of things in common to talk about.” He added that the two had become close as both had started acting from idol careers.

Jinyoung said, “I learn a lot from him. Whenever I was tired, he led me well. He’s the type who works hard. He is strict on self-management, and I think that’s really cool.” At his house, Jinyoung helped Junho organize his closet, much to Junho’s embarrassment.

Junho cooked steak for Jinyoung and the two idols spoke about military service, which Junho recently finished and Jinyoung will complete sometime in the next few years. Junho advised, “It’s important not to lose your touch, so I listened to music in a variety of genres I hadn’t listened to before. I also read a lot of books, exercised every day, and kept up with YouTube and social media.”

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1470549wpp/2pms-junho-shares-his-strict-daily-routine-talks-about-friendship-with-got7s-jinyoung

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

xexiymix IG Update...Junho for XEXYMIX...

:glee:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUEEu02FRd9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

and here is the CF with 2pm Members

And here is the Behind the scenes making of the CF,

I think was the first CF together as a group after everyone has been discharge...

Short clip from xexymix insta

Flashback Article

[Actor Spotlight] Junho

by missvictrix | Dramabeans

7f1333a47d8746a29cbfd4478016eb1a.jpeg?x=

Do you know what time is it? It’s time for Junho’s spotlight feature (and that was a poor 2PM joke, in case you didn’t catch it). Junho is currently starring in the tvN courtroom thriller Confession, where he appears alongside Yoo Jae-myung as a young attorney fighting to clear his father’s name.

Junho was born in 1990, and started his career at the age of 16 when he won Superstar Survivor in 2006. He signed with JYP and debuted in 2008 as a part of the boy group 2PM. After several years of success with the group, the members started to pursue solo careers, and many of them leaned towards variety and acting, including Junho.

Junho made his acting debut in the 2013 film Cold Eyes and won accolades for his performance, but it wasn’t until 2016’s Memory that he started to make a splash in dramaland. Since 2016, Junho has had a steady flow of roles, and a knack for picking some pretty good dramas. Acting has been a great transition for Junho, and it feels like a natural place for him after being on the stage from such a young age.

Here are some drama highlights from Junho, followed by his full filmography.

Full Article: https://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/actor-spotlight-junho/

Flashback Article

[Eng Trans] From My House Junho to Itaewon Class Kwon Nara! Actors born as an Idol, Junho/Kwon Nara/L/Sooyoung Collection ZIP

Is there even someone who can sing well, rap well, dance well and even act well?

By the way, such person exists and it is shocking!

Being able to do both jobs with charms are the ‘idol actors’!

Are they idols or actors? Is it that important?

<skip translation>

*Warning*

I cannot take responsibility with their charms

Looking for those who likes My House Junho

Picture translations: 2PM Junho

Signature: My House Junho (but where’s your house?)

Come to my house and leave the military\

capture.png

Shout out It’s Alright~우리 집으로 가~자! (Let’s go to my house, t/n: 2PM’s My House lyrics)

First, it is Junho who left acting to fulfill his military service!

He is the main lead to cause the ‘우리집준호’ (‘My House Junho, t/n: woori jib junho in Korean is trending widely in Korea)!

The original beastly idol that cannot be refuted! 2PM’s vocal, Junho!

The reason for why calling only ‘2PM Junho’ or actor ‘Junho’ is not awkward at all.

This is because of his solid acting performance!

Let’s not be deceived by the beastly idol and not to forget Junho!

Junho has broadened his spectrum in acting with a good amount of dramas and movie filming before his enlistment (to military)!

Within those (dramas), <Confession> is a realistic drama that has been talked about until now.

FULL HERE: https://jerwiepenpan.wordpress.com/2020/03/12/eng-trans-from-my-house-junho-to-itaewon-class-kwon-nara-actors-born-as-an-idol-junho-kwon-nara-l-sooyoung-collection-zip/

Korean Film Business Zone (KOFIC) introduce the 200 actors that best represent the present and future of Korean cinema to the people in the film industry all over the world.

Lee Junho 이준호

59d203a668484f29afb008d73c9c1b5da58418f5

"His acting ability has been built up through 'blood, sweat, and tears'.

Now is the 'hottest' time for Lee Junho, a current idol singer and actor"

Here’s a professional entertainer in a boy’s mask. Lee Junho is a reliable lead actor of films and dramas, a lead vocalist and main dancer of ‘2PM,’ a K-Pop group, and a musician who is going on an overseas tour with his solo album that he wrote and composed all by himself. Now, we can’t imagine Lee Junho anymore who does not act nor stand on stage. What has completed him now is his challenge, effort, and passion. This is why the song, ‘Blood, Sweat, and Tears’ suits him like his theme song. He never looks tired. When he smiles brightly like an innocent boy, covered with blood, sweat, and tears on stage and acting, all the pain glows while melting. This boyish smile is Lee Junho’s powerful and twisted weapon.

Lee Junho debuted as a member of the singing group ‘2PM’ in 2008 and made his film debut through Cold Eyes (2013). Cold Eyes is an intellectual chase by the special police squad ‘Cold Eyes,’ which follows intelligent criminals who dream of a perfect crime. Among the stars, such as Sul Kyunggu, Han Hyojoo, and Jung Woosung, who played an intelligent villain, Lee Junho played ‘Squirrel,’ the ace and youngest detective of the surveillance team. Just like the nickname ‘Squirrel’ indicates, Lee Junho played the character with agile and whip-smart, flying around among the veteran stars. From the cheerful appearance to the grim walkout, his appearance was impressive every moment.

The film took Lee Junho to his next film, Memories of the Sword. Jeon Doyeon, who watched Lee Junho’s performance in Cold Eyes, strongly recommended him to director Park Heungsik as a guard warrior ‘Yul,’ saying, “I found an actor who is cool when he stays still and looks like a boy when he smiles.” Even among outstanding actors, the boldness to stay relaxed, eye-catching acting skills, and the spectacular action set by acrobatic dance are bonuses. Actor Lee Junho definitely stood out.

With this momentum, Lee was cast in Twenty, the first film he starred in. Twenty is Director Lee Byungheon’s first commercial film, who also directed Extreme Job, which recorded the unprecedented No. 1 in the box office hit, receiving public recognition for its differentiated sense of comedy. Along with Kang Haneul and Kim Woobin, Lee Junho showed the ‘smile and tears’ of young people who just turned 20. Lee Junho proved that he can pull off comedies and human dramas as well as action. Later, starting with Memory (2016), he expanded his acting range by starring in five TV series. The characters ranged from a tired youth who endured life with trauma, the best Chinese food chef in Korea, to a lawyer whose father is a death-row convict.

Among them, Good Manager (2017) should be pointed out in Lee Junho’s filmography. Seoyul, who is cold-blooded, is a villain but eats food more deliciously than anyone else. The director ordered Lee Junho to play the ‘unhateful villain,’ and Lee Junho responded to the director’s order with his acting of enjoying food, a symbol of ‘greed.’ Lee Junho won his first acting award that year for his ‘glutton + sociopath’ character.

As you see, Lee Junho is an actor who creates opportunities on his own. His debut was also achieved by winning the audition show ‘Superstar Survival’ with a competition ratio of 6,500:1. After the two-year hiatus due to his military service, Lee is receiving love calls from films and TV series. His goal as a singer and actor is one. ‘Let’s be trustworthy.’ He was, he is, and he will be ‘trustworthy’ enough. 

Spoiler

6b694dacbd52bcd553c3f1eb881bb7c20d586e55

6f3209012cb3b03ad80d9c8280b3ff666ac7674f4ecee00cd11fb24b0b9ddee70c74dd0f33fdac45

By Park Hyejin from http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/kofic/200_actors/Lee_Junho.jsp

2PM’s Junho Looks Charismatic In 1st Glimpse Of His Royal Character For Upcoming Drama

df535cf85839409cbd7ac4e3cc678000.jpeg?s=

Sep 2, 2021 | by U. Kim

MBC’s “The Red Sleeve Cuff” (literal title) has unveiled its first stills of 2PM’s Junho!

The new Friday-Saturday drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff” will be a record of an imperial court romance between a court lady who wanted to protect the life she has chosen and an emperor who put the nation first before love. The drama is based on a popular novel of the same name and will be a traditional sageuk.

Junho plays the meticulous and proud Yi San, who was born as the direct descendant and eldest grandson of the King. Yi San puts in endless effort in order to become a good and wise king, but he has been traumatized by his father’s death. However, when he meets the ambitious court lady Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young), he clumsily begins to show a romantic side he didn’t know he had. Yi San will one day become Joseon’s King Jeongjo, and in the process, he’ll be conflicted between choosing cold rationality as one nation’s leader and passionate love as just one man.

The first stills of Junho as Yi San show him changing into his royal robe. He stands upright, exuding the charisma of the eldest grandson of the king, as the eunuch and court lady busily dress him in his robe. His cold, piercing eyes, furrowed eyebrows, and pursed lips all convey a solemnness that is also alluring in a way. His serious appearance leaves viewers wondering how the strict and arrogant young man will fall in love and gradually change.

Spoiler

junho.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “As this is Lee Junho’s first drama following his military discharge, he is preparing eagerly to greet the viewers. Just as he is known to be a hard worker, he is doing his best to analyze his character to create his own Yi San. You will be able to sense Lee Junho’s improved acting and enhanced charm. You will fall in love with Lee Junho’s Yi San.”

“The Red Sleeve Cuff” will be helmed by director Jung Ji In, who worked on “Radiant Office” and “Hold Me Tight,” and it will be written by scriptwriter Jung Hae Ri, who co-wrote “Ruler: Master of the Mask.”

The drama is slated to premiere in November.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1486781wpp/2pms-junho-looks-charismatic-in-1st-glimpse-of-his-royal-character-in-upcoming-drama

Flashback Article

10 K-Drama Actors That We Almost Forgot Were Idols First

May 6, 2019 |by Azra_A

K-pop idols who try their hand at acting tend to get a really bad rep. Maybe that’s because it’s hard to believe someone so insanely attractive could be good at both music and drama. C’mon, that’s just not fair!

Yes, there are a few terrible idol-actors out there who should’ve stuck to their day jobs. But we also know plenty of idols who have turned out to be amazing actors. When we watch them act, we get so immersed that we soon forget they usually belt out songs in sparkly costumes. And then there are those idols who realize that acting actually suits them better, so their days on stage become a thing of the past. But don’t worry you guys, Soompi remembers! Here’s our round-up of 10 current and former K-pop idols who you might know better as K-drama actors.

2PM’s Junho

junho-chief-kim.gif

Most 2PM members have done a bit (or a lot) of acting, but in our opinion, Junho is the most talented of a very talented bunch. Non-fans who saw him playing gluttonous sociopath Seo Yool in the hit drama “Chief Kim” would be stunned to hear his super-cutesy Japanese comeback single “Ice Cream,” which followed just three months later. Every Junho role is different, from traumatized construction worker Kang Doo in “Just Between Lovers” to quick-witted lawyer Do Hyun in “Confession.” Though 2PM is on hiatus for now, hardworking Junho is always making music. Every year he puts out a new Japanese solo album or two, with Korean comebacks now and then as an extra treat.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1321722wpp/10-k-drama-actors-that-we-almost-forgot-were-idols-first

• Blob 1

2PM’s Junho And Lee Se Young Are In Their Own World In New Historical Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

September 24, 2021 | by L. Kim

MBC’s new drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff” (literal title) has shared an intriguing sneak peek of the chemistry between its leads!

Based on a popular novel, “The Red Sleeve Cuff” is a traditional historical drama that tells the record of an imperial court romance between a court lady who wanted to protect the life she had chosen and an emperor who put the nation first before love.

2PM’s Junho stars as Yi San, the direct descendant and eldest grandson of the King. Lee Se Young stars as court lady Seong Deok Im, who wants to make her own decisions about life rather than be one of the King’s many women.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Yi San and Seong Deok Im stand alone by a quiet pond. Yi San exudes grace and power in his royal robe, and Seong Deok Im is wearing a traditional dress with red sleeve cuffs. The two characters make heart-fluttering eye contact, and the romantic atmosphere is enhanced by the beautiful scenery.

However, it’s intriguing to see the two looking at each other because court ladies aren’t actually allowed to look the crown prince in the eye. Yi San gazes at Seong Deok Im with sparkling eyes of interest, and she stares back at him with a slightly timid expression. What kind of romance will blossom between these two in the future?

“The Red Sleeve Cuff” will premiere on November 5 at 10 p.m. KST.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1490008wpp/2pms-junho-and-lee-se-young-are-in-their-own-world-in-new-historical-drama

2PM’s Lee Junho models for Piaget in Esquire Korea

Junho exuded seductive masculinity and sportiness while wearing the Piaget Polo Watch.

esquire.korea_.png

AUTHOR Lydia Koh
DATE September 5, 2021

Seoul — 2PM’s Lee Junho recently modelled for top Swiss jewellery brand Piaget. The singer flaunted off his good looks in the recent Piaget photoshoot for the September issue of Esquire Korea.

2PM’s fast-paced time was leisurely shot during the photoshoot. Junho exuded seductive masculinity and sportiness while wearing the Piaget Polo Watch. He showed off a sexy masculine look as well as a tailored suit paired with a shirt item.

Junho also flaunted a fashionable side by matching a ring with Piaget’s position bangle that expresses elegance and masculinity. He enjoyed the moments of reading books, listening to music, and his busy time with Piaget’s Polo Watch, as reported on Allkpop. 

Meanwhile, the September issue of 2PM’s Junho and Piaget is available on the Esquire Korea website, official Instagram, and YouTube.

Spoiler

piaget.png

Born on Jan 25, 1990, Lee Jun-ho, known mononymously as Junho, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, dancer, composer and actor. He is a member of the South Korean boy band 2PM.

In 2013, Junho debuted as an actor in the Korean movie Cold Eyes. Junho is most known for his roles in TwentyGood Manager and Rain or Shine.

Junho first gained public attention when he won Superstar Survival in 2006. The show started with twelve teenage competitors and, as the weeks went on, they were eliminated one by one until three were left. The process followed a similar style to that of reality show Survivor. Junho signed a contract with JYP Entertainment after winning the contest, placing first out of 6,500 competitors. Future 2PM bandmates Taecyeon and Chansung had also competed.

- Advertisement -

In 2008, he took part in Mnet’s Hot Blood Men, which follows the extreme training of 13 trainees in order to become a member of the boy band One DayOne Day spawned two boy bands, 2AM and 2PM.

Six months after Hot Blood was aired on TV, 2PM debuted with their first single “10점 만점에 10점” (“10 Points out of 10 Points”) from their first EP Hottest Time of the Day, but it wasn’t until their second EP 2:00PM Time For Change which skyrocketed their success in the Korean music industry. As of 2017, the group has released six studio albums in Korea and four studio albums in Japan./TISGFollow us on Social Media

Spoiler

1630649420-e9ofmo8voakwhl.jfif1630649446-e9mgoaqxoaqlwfi.jfif1630649446-e9mgoaqx0aadzaj.jfif1630649471-e9noqagvcam08oi.jfif

LINK: https://theindependent.sg/2pms-lee-junho-models-for-piaget-in-esquire-korea/

2PM’s Junho And Lee Se Young’s Upcoming Historical Drama Unveils Romantic Poster Full Of Longing

Sep 24, 2021 | by C. Hong

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Red Sleeve” has released a teaser poster!

Based on a popular novel, “The Red Sleeve” is a traditional historical drama that tells the record of an imperial court romance between a court lady who wanted to protect the life she had chosen and an emperor who put the nation first before love.

2PM’s Junho stars as Yi San, the direct descendant and eldest grandson of the king, who will later become King Jeongjo. Lee Se Young stars as Seong Deok Im, a court lady who wants to make her own decisions about life rather than be one of the king’s many women.

The poster captures both the closeness and the distance between these two characters, Yi San and Seong Deok Im, as they begin their court romance while hidden from the eyes of the world. Neither of the characters’ faces appear, and are instead symbolized by their sleeve cuffs, which represent their social positions: the royal navy robes of the eldest son of the crown prince and the red sleeve cuff of a court lady. Although their hands touch, they are not quite hand-in-hand, suggesting that the two are at odds with what they want in life versus what they love.

the-red-sleeve-cuff-junho-lee-se-young.j

“The Red Sleeve” premieres on November 5 and will be available on Viki.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1490059wpp/2pms-junho-and-lee-se-youngs-upcoming-historical-drama-unveils-romantic-poster-full-of-longing