Quick Poll: Double Trouble - Best DUO Bromance

agenth

Best DUO Bromance  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which bromances are your favourites? (please vote up to 4)

• Goblin: Goblin/Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) & Grim Reaper/Kim Woo Bin (Grim Reaper)
    • Descendants of the Sun: "Dumb & Dumber" Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) & Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo)
    • Navillera: Shim Deok Chul (Park In Hwan) & Lee Chae Rok (Song Kang)
    • Suspicious Partner: Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) & Ji Eun Hyuk (Choi Tae Joon)
    • Korean Odyssey: Son Oh Gong (Lee Seung Gi) & Woo Ma Wang (Cha Seung Won)
    • The King: Eternal Monarch: Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) & Jo Young (Woo Do Hwan)
    • W: Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) & Seo Do Yoon (Lee Tae Hwan)
    • Jealousy Incarnate: Lee Hwa Sin (Jo Jong Suk) & Go Jung Won (Go Kyung Po)
    • Kill Me, Heal Me: Ahn Yoona (Ji Sung) & Oh Ri On (Park Seo Jun)
    • School 2012: Go Nam Soon (Lee Jong Suk) & Park Heung Soo (Kim Woo Bin)
    • Hwarang: Kim Sun Woo (Park Seo Jun) & Kim Ji Dwi (Park Hyung Sik)
    • Good Manager: Kim Sung Ryong (Namgoong Min) & Seo Yul (Lee Jun Ho)
    • The Heirs: Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) & Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin)
    • True Beauty: Lee Soo Ho (Cha Eun Woo) & Han Seo Joon (Hwang In Yeop)
    • Start Up: Han Ji Pyeong (Kim Seon Ho) & Nam Do San (Nam Joo Hyuk)
    • Vincenzo: Vincenzo Cassano (Song Joong Ki) & Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon)
    • Chicago Typewriter: Seo HwiYoung/ Han Sejoo (Yoo Ah In) & Shin Yool (Go Kyung Po)
    • Man to Man: Kim Seol Woo (Park Hae Jin) & Yeo Woon Gwang (Park Sun-Woong)
    • Hospital Playlist 1 & 2: Kim Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho) & Do Jae Hak (Jung Moon Sung)
    • Someone else. Who?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2021 at 08:15 PM

2 hours ago, agenth said:

NO WORRIES!

do you have any popular cdrama bromances? 

The still unbeatable pair for that would be Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan for the drama Untamed. :)

And there's also Gong Jun and Zhang Zhe Han, for Word of Honor. Unfortuantely, Zhang Zhe Han will not be gracing the screens anymore in the future.

• Blob 4

was hard to only choose 4 tbh! I had to remove the Hospital Playlist bromance to stay within 4 votes :criesariver:

and although I didn't love The King: Eternal Monarch (soz unpopular opinion), I did love the bromance between LMH and WDH.

My other votes were Goblin (I thought this bromance must be part of this poll the moment I saw the poll title), DOTS and Vincenzo.:hooray:

Ty for organising

• Blob 4

For me, the best Duo from the list will always be the "Good Manager" one. They had this "Love-hate" relationship in the start, and when they joined forces, things just became too good

spacer.png

I did also enjoy the bromance between "Big Boss" and "Wolf"

20160728-dots.gif?w=144

Since this was about the Duos, we couldn't really include the group, otherwise my favorite one would be,

Laughter in Waikiki trios

giphy-2.gif

and Mr. Sunshine

ff6e1c699894a060ccfd84a4d24664a2.gif

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Finally he gets vengeance after being included too many times in the Too Stupid to Live poll.

@rocher22 thank you that's a great addition! :D I really liked the two of them together in the series ~ many fond memories.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:44 AM, Sleepy Owl said:

For me, the best Duo from the list will always be the "Good Manager" one. They had this "Love-hate" relationship in the start, and when they joined forces, things just became too good

honestly think Good Manager is the best duo for modern kdrama !

It seems our chingus have not seen it, as it has only 10 votes :D

tumblr_onh922Vv2X1vmc60to1_400.gif 

bromance.gif 

Please consider watching the series, it is really funny!

On 9/14/2021 at 7:58 PM, MayanEcho said:

The still unbeatable pair for that would be Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan for the drama Untamed. :)

And there's also Gong Jun and Zhang Zhe Han, for Word of Honor. Unfortuantely, Zhang Zhe Han will not be gracing the screens anymore in the future.

i have heard so much about these two! one day i should watch it.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Thanks for participating in this quick poll!

@madmad min @nohamahamoud2002 @MayanEcho @willenette @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @Jiyuu @sadthe1st @sgclear @Sky Kang @CarolynH @maribella @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* @Sleepy Owl@heartoppaya 

And now for the results!

With 17 votes, Descendants of the Sun: "Dumb & Dumber" Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) & Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo) capture our viewers hearts with their quick repartee. 

dots3-6.gif

With 19 votes, the guys from Hospital Playlist 1 & 2, Kim Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho) & Do Jae Hak (Jung Moon Sung), win second place. 

9a9810e7ac97404fbd2071a78429afd5f4ccb1ae

Despite the difference of their positions, they have an amiable relationship and often spend time with each other!

As expected, in a landslide vote, first place with 40 votes goes to the amazing goblin and grim reaper duo of Goblin! Their relationship spans thousand of years, after all!

424221057ca83c6b4e4823609f7cd2c6.gif 

Please let us know, if you wish to plan your own event on Soompi Forums!

Your Event Organizers

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3