Quick Poll: Double Trouble - Best DUO Bromance

agenth

Best DUO Bromance  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which bromances are your favourites? (please vote up to 4)

• Goblin: Goblin/Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) & Grim Reaper/Kim Woo Bin (Grim Reaper)
    • Descendants of the Sun: "Dumb & Dumber" Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) & Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo)
    • Navillera: Shim Deok Chul (Park In Hwan) & Lee Chae Rok (Song Kang)
    • Suspicious Partner: Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) & Ji Eun Hyuk (Choi Tae Joon)
    • Korean Odyssey: Son Oh Gong (Lee Seung Gi) & Woo Ma Wang (Cha Seung Won)
    • The King: Eternal Monarch: Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) & Jo Young (Woo Do Hwan)
    • W: Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) & Seo Do Yoon (Lee Tae Hwan)
    • Jealousy Incarnate: Lee Hwa Sin (Jo Jong Suk) & Go Jung Won (Go Kyung Po)
    • Kill Me, Heal Me: Ahn Yoona (Ji Sung) & Oh Ri On (Park Seo Jun)
    • School 2012: Go Nam Soon (Lee Jong Suk) & Park Heung Soo (Kim Woo Bin)
    • Hwarang: Kim Sun Woo (Park Seo Jun) & Kim Ji Dwi (Park Hyung Sik)
    • Good Manager: Kim Sung Ryong (Namgoong Min) & Seo Yul (Lee Jun Ho)
    • The Heirs: Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) & Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin)
    • True Beauty: Lee Soo Ho (Cha Eun Woo) & Han Seo Joon (Hwang In Yeop)
    • Start Up: Han Ji Pyeong (Kim Seon Ho) & Nam Do San (Nam Joo Hyuk)
    • Vincenzo: Vincenzo Cassano (Song Joong Ki) & Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon)
    • Chicago Typewriter: Seo HwiYoung/ Han Sejoo (Yoo Ah In) & Shin Yool (Go Kyung Po)
    • Man to Man: Kim Seol Woo (Park Hae Jin) & Yeo Woon Gwang (Park Sun-Woong)
    • Hospital Playlist 1 & 2: Kim Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho) & Do Jae Hak (Jung Moon Sung)
    • Someone else. Who?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2021 at 08:15 PM

How does one choose between Classic Heirs <KIM TAN and Choi Young DO> and Modern True Beauty <Suho and Seo Joon> they are essentially mirroring each other 7 years Apart LMAO....I had to chose the Classic Combo, Still the Epic one Liner Lucifier returns to Hell resonated more than any High school Drama BROMANCE did hahahaa, and the climax scene thereafter.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Bachelor

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

How does one choose between Classic Heirs <KIM TAN and Choi Young DO> and Modern True Beauty <Suho and Seo Joon> they are essentially mirroring each other 7 years Apart LMAO....I had to chose the Classic Combo, Still the Epic one Liner Lucifier returns to Hell resonated more than any High school Drama BROMANCE did hahahaa, and the climax scene thereafter.

haha, this poll is multiple choice, up to 4 bromances though :D

I understand it's very hard to have merely #1 choice. 

the-heirs-lee-minho-kim-woobin-bromance-

true-beauty-43.gif 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

I voted for

1.  Kim Tan and Choi Young Do--I found their backstory more interesting than the romance.  

2.  Lee Gon and Jo Young--my ship that sank before it left the harbor --SS GonJo

3.  Shim Deok Chul and Lee Chae Rok-- I really loved this duo.  :heartxoxo:

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

So many hardcore kdrama watchers here :o I had only watched Hwarang. I didn't think the bromance was great. 

A nice new one seems to be developing in Hometown cha cha cha, but not sure how it'll go with more than half to go. 

I am sitting out this time.

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Ooh, another Quick Poll!

:getmygrooveon:

@nohamahamoud2002 @CarolynH I also voted for Navillera. Loved the friendship between Chae Rok and haraboji. :heart:

@rocher22 Thanks for sharing more bromances with us. :kiss_wink: Unfortunately we could only include duos this time. I would have loved to include this trio, but @agenth said no.... :tears:

giphy-2.gif

cr. to owner

@sadthe1st I agree with you that Ma Wang was sexy, but couldn't really recall the bromance. haha
Guess even Ma Wang's sexiness couldn't stop e from dropping the drama. :emmm:(sorry @Jiyuu)

@maribella It's okay, we have another event lined up for next week. Hopefully you can join then! :kiss_wink:

@Sky Kang I also voted for Good Manager. I know that the bromance is a big favorite of my dongsaeng's @Sleepy Owl as well. They were just hilarious. :joy:

tumblr_onh922Vv2X1vmc60to1_400.gif

cr. to owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

kekeke... so  basically I don't really watch these bromances type dramas. most of the dramas I watch are weekend/daily dramas where they are actual siblings or step-siblings and I always find the relationship building fun to watch. 

one of my fav set of siblings was "sons of sol pharmacy" -- the actors got along so well that they went to award ceremony together. heh!

Spoiler

fec37d450439fac86a168482e1f25ac2.jpg

@agenth ~ yes, far right is ji chang wook. that was one of his earliest roles and he was the maknae. 

the other (step) sibling relationship that had me in splits was from "what happens to my family?" these two men with very different dispositions as well as ages somehow ended up really taking to each other as brothers. 

Spoiler

20141102_tj-eh15.jpg 

20141102_tj-eh16.jpg

"five children" was another drama with really great sibling relationships.... 

to be honest, am not sure what is the bromance definition (I actually don't know what on earth that word means anyway - is is supposed to be fraternal brotherhood? friendship? siblings not by blood? mentorship? camaraderie? group dynamics? team work? ) so based on my vague understanding, if I had to think of bromance category, then I liked "the good detective". the younger detective actually is rich and so the older one would joke that if they get fired for pursuing justice, he is going to depend on his donseng for his retirement. heh

0x0.jpg 

I also enjoyed the unit camaraderie as they fought the case and figured it out together...it was fun to see them ribbing each other as well as duking it out when they had disagreements and frustrations. 

the-good-detective-kdramadiary-c-660x400 

the other drama I liked was "the banker". 

I liked the mentor-mentee relationship between these two 

maxresdefault.jpg 

and the competition as well as collaboration between these two great minds as they sought to clean up the banking system from within even while they had very different agendas and ambitions. 

85f2d0d568a851d676f9aa6c3e02babc.jpg

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocher22 Thanks for sharing more bromances with us. :kiss_wink: Unfortunately we could only include duos this time. I would have loved to include this trio, but @agenth said no.... :tears:

Well there is always next time... :D

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My vote goes to these two :D

can't believe I forgot about these two!!

4 hours ago, maribella said:

So many hardcore kdrama watchers here :o I had only watched Hwarang. I didn't think the bromance was great. 

A nice new one seems to be developing in Hometown cha cha cha, but not sure how it'll go with more than half to go. 

I am sitting out this time.

oh, do you have suggestions from the dramas you have watched? I didn't include homecha as it's still airing, but I agree!

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

to be honest, am not sure what is the bromance definition (I actually don't know what on earth that word means anyway - is is supposed to be fraternal brotherhood? friendship? siblings not by blood? mentorship? camaraderie? group dynamics? team work? )

all of that really! it's just a relationship between two males which has lots of chemistry of platonic kind, a mishmash of words brothers + romance.

I think it transcends regular friendship! 

Sometimes the bromance in kdrama is better than romance, imho, e.g. in True Beauty I wasn't interested in love triangle but the backstory of the two male leads.

One bromance I didn't include, but also where the bromance was better than lacklustre romance, was in Warrior Baek Dong Soo. 

484005e3cab2e492195dad018e93f8e9.gif

Vtsq.gif

They grew up together, trained, but one was a spy for an insurgent group, the other the son of late leader of a village. It was truly heartbreaking, the ending. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

can't believe I forgot about these two!!

I wouldn’t blame you , oppa got all crush from whole cast (  cat , niece, lead male, second lead woman , fans .. etc  :lol: ) 

are we sure cat was female in real life , he  may have too a bromance relationship with stray cat :mrgreen:

7lSBbf9.gif

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I voted for

1.  Kim Tan and Choi Young Do--I found their backstory more interesting than the romance.  

2.  Lee Gon and Jo Young--my ship that sank before it left the harbor --SS GonJo

3.  Shim Deok Chul and Lee Chae Rok-- I really loved this duo.  :heartxoxo:

@CarolynH same here, dear - also voted for your #1. Who can't resist KWB as your bromance, huh? He just can't help getting involved in bromances. Aside from LMH in the drama, so far he has been involved in bromances with Lee Jong Suk, and G-Dragon.  After having admitted on "M! Countdown" that he is a big fan and that he wanted to meet the trend-setting singer, G-Dragon actually called him. Everyone wants to get close to KWB. Mwave Drama awards gave Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk a Best Couple Award for their heartwarming bromance in the drama "School 2013." They took 52 percent of the Mwave poll. In fact, after that drama ended, they're still very close until now. And.............of course, I've been enjoying Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan‘s endless schemes and playful banters as Lee Gon and Jo Yeong/Jo Eun-seob from the TKEM. For me, they're a POWER DUO! Even off-cam - look at them - i love a bromance on screen and off screen!   :Megalol:

TKEM-Press-Con-768x432.png

Woo Do-hwan clinging on to Lee Min-ho, acting as his leading lady.  lol -

:highonflowers:

• LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Thanks for the tag @agenth! I'm a Cdrama watcher though, so I won't recognize most (ehem, ehem, all, LOL) of the Kdrama bromances. :D I had a good time reading though the posts. ^_^

NO WORRIES!

do you have any popular cdrama bromances? 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2