[Drama 2022] Our Blues, 우리들의 블루스

larus

November 1,  2021.

Pureung food stall

Screenshot_2021-11-01_at_10.18.08_PM.png

"This is the actual set of the drama #OurBlues, which has recently been exposed to the media little by little. #Kim Woo-bin #Shin Min-ah #Lee Byung-hun #Han Ji-min #Cha Seung-won #Uhm Jung-hwa are already a hot topic for the amazing casting.

By the way, the background of this drama is #Jeju Island #Geumneungri. A drama set has been set up for several months already, and the main actors are appearing (?) everywhere.

Recently, there is also an anecdote that Lee Byung-hun, a homeless person, was disrespected by a village woman at Hallim Port.

This Pureung food stall is run by the female protagonist in the drama.

We are looking forward to seeing how our Geumneung-ri will be shown in the drama."

Source:  IG of foodcharong

• Like 3

November 12, 2021

Uhm Jung Hwa received a coffee truck from actor Ryu Seung Ryung at the 'Our Blues' film site

spacer.png

Screenshot_2021-11-12_at_6.29.08_PM.png

Screenshot_2021-11-12_at_6.29.48_PM.png

Uhm Jun Hwa's  message:

"The filming site got warmer in actor Ryu Seung Ryong's  cheering coffee car, and he would be busy releasing the movie, but he took care of it like this. It's so touching. I'm so happy. Ryu Seung Ryong and Cho Eun JI 's  #The Only Genre is Romance. We're rooting for you, too! #OurBlue #RyuSeungRyong #CoffeeCar #Thank you #MovieWish for a jackpot."

Source:  IG of Uhm Jun Hwa

• Like 3

Kim Hye-ja and Ko Doo-shim join writer Noh Hee-kyung's new work 'Our Blues'

19111932_123.jpg

Actress Kim Hye-ja and Ko Doo-shim will appear in 'Our Blues', a new work by writer Noh Hee-kyung.

'Our Blues' is an omnibus drama that contains support for all life standing at the end, climax, or beginning of life. Set in Jeju Island, it will contain the life stories of various people.

It drew attention as a new work by writer Noh Hee-kyung and director Kim Gyu-tae, and the casting news of Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, and Uhm Jung-hwa became a hot topic.

Here, on the morning of the 14th, the news of the joining of Kim Hye-ja and Go Doo-shim was delivered, raising the expectations of drama fans.

Kim Hye-ja takes on the role of ‘Kang Ok-dong,’ who wants to live the rest of her life quietly. Kang Ok-dong is a blunt mother who appears to be gentle in the eyes of others, but is not kind to her son. In her drama, Kim Hye-ja will portray the mother to her son 'Lee Dong-seok' (Lee Byung-hun) and her love-hate relationship.

Go Doo-shim disassembles into ‘Hyun Chun-hee’, a merchant woman diver who has been working with materials for over 60 years, and tells the story of an awkward cohabitation with her granddaughter, a kindergartener who her daughter-in-law left behind. As Go Doo-shim is a representative actress of Jeju, she will show life acting that melts into the lives of Jeju people.

The two actresses previously met writer Noh Hee-kyung through the drama 'Dear My Friends'. It is said that the two actresses confirmed their appearances based on the planning intention of the work and trust in the writer Noh Hee-kyung.

https://www.vop.co.kr/A00001603094.html

• Like 3

by lo_ve, November 19, 2021

On November 19th, it was confirmed that Kim Hye Ja and Go Doo Shim will also join the upcoming drama "Our Blues." They are reuniting with writer Noh Hee Kyung who also penned the drama "Dear My Friends."

"Our Blues" is the next collaboration work of director Kim Kyu Tae and writer No Hee Kyung. The two have worked for the dramas "That Winter, The Wind Blows,” "Live,” and "The World That They Live In.”

The upcoming drama will depict the stories of people from different walks of life. The setting of the drama will be Jeju Island.

Other cast members of the drama are Lee Byung Hun, Cha Seung Won, Kim Woo Bin, Shin Min Ah, Han Ji Min, Lee Jung Eun, Uhm Jung Hwa, and more.

According to reports, Kim Hye Ja and Go Doo Shim will be playing as long-time friends in the drama.

"Our Blues" has already begun filming and it will premiere next year. Studio Dragon and G-Tist will produce the upcoming drama.

jB0Rv_2f.jpg

Kim Hye Ja will play the role of Kang Ok Dong. She wants to live the rest of her life peacefully. She has a love and hate relationship with Lee Byung Hun's character, Lee Dong Seok. Kang Ok Dong is a blunt mother who is gentle to others but is not friendly to her son. "Our Blues" will be the comeback drama of Kim Hye Ja after three years. She last starred in the 2019 series "The Light in Your Eyes."

Go Doo Shim will play the role of Hyun Chun Hee, a female diver in Jeju for more than 60 years. One day, her daughter-in-law entrusted her granddaughter to live with her. They will showcase the awkward and strange chemistry between Hyun Chun Hee and her seven-year-old granddaughter. For this year, Go Doo Shim will be starring in the upcoming drama "The One and Only." Aside from "Our Blues," the veteran actress will also join the 2022 drama "Island Season 1."

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-hye-ja-and-go-doo-shim-confirmed-for-our-blues

I can`t wait for this drama.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that I've watched all of the below mentioned  works of the writer!  And this one... I'm going to watch as well.

Writer: Noh Hee-kyung (Live, Dear My Friends, The Most Beautiful Goodbye, It`s Ok This is Love, That Winter, The Wind Blows, Padam Padam)

All star cast. Plus going to see Shin Min Ah once more after Chief of staff  1&2. I didn't watch her just concluded drama.  It really depends ron the type I'm enthused. But I'll check this one.

Good to see updates. Thanks larus, and all.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...