[Drama 2022] Our Blues, 우리들의 블루스

larus

Writer Noh Heekyung sent a coffee truck to cheer the cast and staff of OurBlues drama. They said that all actors and staff gathered in one place so they were able to serve a lot of people.

• Like 4

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

January 15, 2022.

Netflix K-Drama ‘Our Blues’ Season 1: Everything We Know So Far

Lee Byung Hun and Shin Min Ah will star in the upcoming K-Drama series Our Blue on Netflix in 2022.

by Jacob Robinson @JRobinsonWoN
Published on December 22nd, 2021, 11:20 am EST

Screen_Shot_2022-01-15_at_10.38.52_AM(1)

As 2022 rapidly approaches we begin to learn more about the exciting new K-Dramas headed our way in the New Year. Recently revealed is Our Blues, one of the first of tvN’s announced line-up of K-Drama content coming to Netflix soon. Below is everything we know so far Our Blues season 1 on Netflix.

Our Blues is an upcoming internationally licensed South Korean Netflix Original romantic drama series written by Noh Hee Kyung, and directed by Kim Kyu Tae.

When is the Our Blues season 1 Netflix release date?

Unfortunately, very little is known about the release date of Our Blues other than the fact that the K-Drama will arrive sometime in 2022.

As weekly K-Dramas are seasonal, we’d expect to see Our Blues arrive sometime between January and April 2022.

We can confirm that Our Blues will have a total of 20 episodes. Each episode will have a run time of 40 minutes.

Our Blues season 1 episode release schedule

There are currently no episode dates for Our Blues season 1. However, the drama will air episodes on the same day that they are broadcast on the South Korean cable network tvN.

Episodes

tvN Broadcast Date

Netflix Release Date

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

What is the plot of Our Blues?

Life on the island of Jeju is the perfect escape for those fleeing from city life, and it’s also the perfect home for those unlucky in love to find their soul mates.

Who are the cast members of Our Blues season 1?

If you’ve actively been watching lots of Netflix’s line-up of K-Dramas over the past couple of years then you will recognize many of the names attached to Our Blues.

Lee Byung Hun had a brief appearance in Netflix’s smash hit series Squid Game as the Front Man aka Hwang In-Ho, the overseer of the games, and the brother of detective Hwang Jun-Ho.

Shin Min Ah only just recently starred in the extremely popular series Hometown Cha Cha Cha but has also been a fan favorite of Chief of Staff.

Screen_Shot_2022-01-15_at_10.38.28_AM(1)

Below are the leads of Our Blues season 1:

Role

Cast Member

Where Have I Seen/Heard Them Before?

Lee Dong Seok

Lee Byung Hun

Squid Game | Mr. Sunshine | IRIS

Min Seon Ah

Shin Min Ah

Chief of Staff | Hometown Cha Cha Cha | Oh My Venus

Choi Han Soo

Cha Seung Won

A Korean Odyssey | You’re All Surrounded | City Hall

Jung Eun Hee

Lee Jung Eun

Law School | A Piece of Your Mind | When the Camellia Blooms

Go Mi Ran

Uhm Jung Hwa

Witch’s Romance | Montage | Dancing Queen

Park Jung Joon

Kim Woo Bin

School 2013 | The Heirs | Uncontrollably Fond

Lee Young Ok

Han Ji Min

One Spring Night | Familiar Wife | Rooftop Prince

Below are the supporting cast members of Our Blues season 1:

Role

Cast Member

Where Have I Seen/Heard Them Before?

Kang Ok Dong

Kim Hye Ja

Dear My Friends | Unkind Woman | Mom’s Dead Upset

Hyun Cheon Hee

Go Doo Shim

Go With | My Mister | When the Camellia Blooms

Jung Hyun

Bae Hyun Sung

Hospital Playlist | Love Playlist | Extraordinary You

Bang Young Joo

Roh Yoon Seo

*Debuting in Our Blues*

Are you looking forward to watching Our Blues on Netflix? Let us know in the comments below!

Source:  https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/netflix-k-drama-our-blues-season-1-everything-we-know-so-far/

• Like 4

January 20, 2022.

spacer.png

tvN drama <Our Blues> COMING SOON

A new work by writer Noh Hee-kyung and director Kim Gyu-tae!

Lee Byung-hun X Shin Min-ah X Cha Seung-won X Lee Jung-eun X Han Ji-min X Kim Woo-bin X Uhm Jung-hwa

Various life dramas unfolding on Jeju Island

of all those who stand at the beginning or end of life

Sour, sweet, bitter and bitter stories are coming❤

All of us alive are happy

<Our Blues> to premiere on tvN in 2022

Source:  IG of tvn_drama

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Our Blues' Director Kim Gyu-tae: A variation of Noh Hee-kyung's style that connects the mind to the heart

176653ebf85a81b417b83d1fad67e1c0da7c30b4

“It is a drama that expresses the theme of writer Noh Hee-kyung, who always supports all lives and deserves to be happy, in a slightly different format and in a brighter tone. So the public will be able to see it more comfortably. I think the sympathy will be higher because it is a story of ordinary people with various age groups as well as the gender ratio. It deals with very universal emotions, so I hope that global sympathy will also be possible.” (Director Kim Gyu-tae)

<Our Blues> is a drama starring Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, Uhm Jung-hwa, Kim Hye-ja, and Ko Doo-shim. Contrary to the expectation that if they were cast together, it would be a big blockbuster, it depicts the lives of ordinary people in the Jeju oil field as the background. This combination was possible because <Our Blues> is a new work by writer Noh Hee-kyung. <Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats> <That Winter, The Wind Blows> <It's Okay, That's Love> <Live>, director Kim Gyu-tae is collaborating with writer Noh Hee-kyung again this time (<This Killer's Love> <Iris> <Moon Lovers>) : Scarlet Heart Ryeo> director) and heard about this work.

- I understand that it was originally planned to be together with <Here>, which deals with the story of an international non-profit, non-governmental organization NGO, but was delayed due to difficulties in overseas filming.

= At a meeting related to <Here>, actor Lee Byung-hun said that he was very sorry and said, “Writer, do you have any other works?” Writer Noh Hee-kyung said that she was not the type to write scripts quickly, and she wanted to take a break for a while, saying that she was physically exhausted because she was writing the script for <Here>. Then, at the end of that day, she said that she wanted to do a short story of 7 to 8 episodes and broke up, and that was the beginning of <Our Blues>. At first, I thought of a cinematic breath that could contain a highly focused story, but things got bigger and bigger. She collaborated with other new writers and worked on a total of 20 episodes.

df1b3e56394779d617e8a1df86a264b2437f5ac4

- How was the synopsis and script from the writer?

= Writer Noh Hee-kyung does not build a worldview from big events or specific settings. She starts the project from the mind of the character and the thematic awareness conveyed through the mind. She has been working in this way from his early works to <Our Blues>. At first, I thought she might be starting the story with something too small, but it turned out to be a big story in the end. She's a really great writer. Before today's interview, I checked again how the writer wrote the planning intentions in the synopsis in the first place, and that content is now in the script. In a way, the calculations are rigorous. Because the story you think is accurate, it seems that you can start from the essence and go without distraction.

- I continue to work with writer Noh Hee-kyung, who expands the script from the essence. Why do you think it's a good match?

= Every time I do a piece of art, I get that question a lot. In the past, they answered that it was good because they were different. The writer and I have a slightly different way of expressing the drama that I am aiming for, so I think there is a greater synergy effect by acknowledging and respecting each other’s differences and relying on what we lack. But as we work together, I seem to be becoming more and more like the author. (Laughs) Do you think it is correct to say that you learn rather than resemble? <Our Blues> is a work that I am shooting with a more accurate understanding of the writer's drama than my previous work.

- There are 14 main characters. And it is an omnibus drama in which their relationship is intertwined little by little. It must have been difficult to handle the story as it is a composition that is rarely attempted in Korean dramas.

= I sent support by saying that the very unique drama format the writer made would be fun, but once the script came out, I realized that it was not an easy task. Although it is called omnibus, it is a different format from the existing omnibus structure. For example, actors who play the lead roles in an episode have a base for going into the episode in which they are the protagonist. However, the writer himself said that writing a new type of writing hurts her head, but at the same time it is really fun, and it was the same from the point of view of directing. In the case of a general mini-series, if you take a certain frame from parts 1 to 4, after that, you will be able to go to the end with your initial strength, but this work seems to be shooting 8 movies because the stage is different every time. I have to say that it feels like I'm filming one drama every time, as the new characters are retuned and the tone and themes change for each episode. (Laughs) However, the author created the connection really exquisitely and brought out the dramatic fun elements in each episode, making it a very interesting piece of work.

- Then 14 main characters make 8 stories?

= The people of the Jeju oil field are related by family or neighbourhood, and one character has two stories. The number of episodes in the drama will be different for each character.

b748c0acef9626e318649015d2c795a371f4bf33

- Overall, I am looking forward to seeing the new faces of the actors. The transformation of Lee Byung-hun as a truck dealer in his early forties, Kim Woo-bin acting as a native of Jejudo to the bone, Shin Min-ah, the first mother to raise children, Han Ji-min, Lee Jung-eun, and Cha Seung-won, who look like a dignified haenyeo but have a hidden story.

= The writer always emphasizes or induces the actor's new appearance. The actors are also challenging the characters because they are characters that they have not played before. And the parts that were unbalanced or not well drawn at first fit exquisitely and firmly. I think that will be the biggest fun of watching the drama. And there is a scene where the main actors come into one frame. When you watch such a scene, it is very interesting because the screen is full.

- I wonder what other actors are included in the 14 main characters besides the revealed casting.

= Teacher Kim Hye-ja plays Ok-dong, Dong-seok's mother, played by Lee Byung-hun. Doo-shim Ko is a female divers, but she plays Chun-hee, who sells seafood at an oil market. Noh Yoon-seo and Bae Hyeon-seong appear as a high school couple, and their father is played by Park Ji-hwan and Choi Young-joon. And the child actor Kisoyu appears as the granddaughter of Mr. Go Doo-shim.

- The fact that actors who can play the leading roles in other works unite in one drama is even touching.

= Everyone seems to have a desire to make works that are genuine and good as actors, and that will remain in people's hearts for a long time. Also, the actors I worked with once want to work with the writer again, and there are actors I meet for the first time this time. In conversation with the actors, they say that it is very difficult to understand the breath and nuances of the lines in <Our Blues>, but it tastes like acting. Some actors expressed that this work was a healing time by returning to the beginning and achieving something. Like actors, I have tension and fear when I read the writer's script. Don't you know that it's not easy to put such a good script into directing? Besides, it has to be good. (Laughs) But that's also fun.

- What do you think is the reason why you are working on such difficult scripts one after another?

= (Laughs) Because it’s going well! In fact, writer Noh Hee-kyung is feeding me. (Laughs) It's really difficult, but the process of doing it is strangely addictive. I grew up as a director while working with writer Noh Hee-kyung, and I learned that the essence of drama is to think about the heart. When I was young and full of energy, I didn't know what this meant, but as the time we spend together increases, I seem to have a little more understanding of the commas, ellipsis, and fingerprints that the author takes. Representing it, he breathes with the actors on the set, and finds a point where the personality of the actors and directors can be more helpful. Of course, the latter is a very careful process, but the writer acknowledges that expression is the responsibility of the actors and the director when interpreting the script accurately.

Spoiler

6f88ba368a5ce8a902fd6de97fc389f9fb276bef

5b6eb87814ca453db20b4d5f5c5f651b951d88e2

59ec8fbc2cf947351e794007844af023274c79f2

- Most of the filming is done in Jeju Island, isn't it? As a director, what kind of space is Jeju Island?

= About 70% of the filming is done in Jeju Island. When I set myself up as a haenyeo, things got bigger. (Laughs) There are difficulties in filming because of the strong wind in Jeju Island, and it is very difficult to capture the haenyeo on camera, and the staff also said, “Now I want to feel the turbid air of Seoul! I want to see the neon signs in Seoul!” He is complaining of a kind of nostalgia, but he also realizes that this is a place with a lot of different feelings. In general, I think of Jeju Island as a healing resort, but since I've been here for a long time, I came to see places that don't look so pretty. At first glance, it is a place where you can find the inner warmth in the rough and rough everyday things. It seems to be similar to the color of <Our Blues>.

- The story of the main characters is very heavy. What tone are you approaching?

= Writer Noh Hee-kyung's work is always dark, heavy, and painful. And there are characters who are slightly crooked and sharp. However, this work has a bright and warm touch. There is an exquisite balance that makes you laugh and be sad. The characters are also very lovely. So, you will be able to see more comfortably than the existing works of Noh Hee-kyung. But the foundation is very touching. In other words, when we think of mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, brothers, friends, neighbors, and colleagues, the various feelings that come to mind will go directly into the character relationship.

- As it deals with the stories of ordinary people, there must have been a lot of trouble figuring out how to style the overall direction.

= Recently, dramas are pursuing a certain stimulus in storytelling or directing so that the channel does not rotate, but <Our Blues> is like a dull Pyongyang naengmyeon. He puts his energy into directing and is pursuing a breath that is a little different from the existing dramas. The instantaneous level of stimulation may drop, but the calmly piled-up story eventually rages on. If you follow the writer's script slowly, you can feel a great emotion in directing it in a very classic way. There are works that force a new style to attract the audience's eyes, and I, too, have been very focused on form in the process of pursuing visual beauty. However, <Our Blues> is a drama that is faithful to the essence of the character's heart. The character's mind is not forced by directing. The mind can be easily seen by looking from the side or slightly from behind, not directly in front of it.

http://m.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=99513

I can`t wait to watch Noh Hee-kyung`s drama. I really like her style of writing and it is something new for a kdrama. I trust the writer to gave us a good story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

January 20, 2022.

Thank you @larus for translating this interesting and perceptive interview.   I do not read Korean so I am very afraid to rely upon online translations for this type of interviews.

I also  look forward to this drama because the writer has amassed very  talented actors and actresses and has implemented an unusual format for this drama.  

• Like 3

ShinMinA’s character in tvN drama <#OurBlues> is a mother who is raising a child. The director Kim Kyu-tae confirmed the drama will have 14 main leads and consist of 8 stories, some characters may appear in 2 stories.

All the leading cast live in the same area, they are family or neighborhood. KimHyeJa is LeeByungHun’s mother, GoDooShim with her granddaughter KiSoYou, ParkJiHwan and ChoiYoungJoon were friends in childrenhood and respectively the father of RohYoonSeo and BaeHyunSung.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

February 5, 2022

Rubeurs sent a coffee truck to Byung Hun-ssi at the 'Our Blues' filming site

spacer.png

spacer.png

Screenshot_2022-02-05_at_11.23.25_AM(1).

His message:  

Thank you, Rubeurs~

Wishing everyone good health in the new year!

The scripts for Episode 18, 19 and 20 are there.  Perhaps filming is almost towards the end!  

Source:  IG of Lee Byung Hun 

• Like 3

Lee Byung Hun And Lee Min Jung Test Positive For COVID-19

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 9, 2022
by L. Kim

Celebrity couple Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have been diagnosed with COVID-19.

On February 9, Lee Byung Hun’s agency BH Entertainment stated, “Lee Byung Hun tested positive for COVID-19 on February 7, and he is being quarantined at home. Currently, there is no problem with his health.” According to BH Entertainment, Lee Byung Hun already received the booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Following the actor’s positive test results, his upcoming tvN drama “Our Blues” (literal title) temporarily halted filming. A source from the production company Studio Dragon commented, “The production team immediately stopped filming, and all members of the cast and crew underwent testing and received negative results.”

In addition, a source from Lee Min Jung’s agency MSteam Entertainment shared, “Lee Min Jung has tested positive for COVID-19. She was classified as a close contact and underwent testing while she was in self-quarantine. The test results came back positive, so she is continuing to stay in self-quarantine.”

Wishing the married couple a speedy recovery!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512133wpp/lee-byung-hun-and-lee-min-jung-test-positive-for-covid-19

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

HanJiMin completed filming for tvN drama OurBlues and she said, “See you in April. ”

It seems the drama confirmed to broadcast in April. 

The first episode of Our Blues will debut on Netflix on Saturday, April 9th, 2022.

There will be a total of 20 episodes, with two episodes released every week. The 20th and final episode will be released on Sunday, June 12th, 2022. 

• Like 3

by lo_ve, February 17, 2022
2 2

The upcoming Netflix original series "Our Blues" will possibly air in April. 

On February 17th Han Ji Min uploaded a photo on her personal Instagram account that she has officially finished filming for the upcoming drama "Our Blues." In her caption, she stated "See you in April" seemingly stating that the premiere of the drama will be on the said month. 

On the website What's On Netflix, they also stated that "Our Blues" will air on Netflix on April 9, 2022. It was also revealed on the website that "Our Blues" will have 20 episodes and two episodes will be released every week. 

"Our Blues" is the latest work of top writer Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae. The two are the mastermind of the popular dramas "That Winter, The Wind Blows,” "Live,” and "The World That They Live In.”

The upcoming Netflix original series will be led by  Lee Byung Hun, Cha Seung Won, Kim Woo Bin, Shin Min Ah, Han Ji Min, Lee Jung Eun, and Uhm Jung Hwa

"Our Blues" will be an omnibus-style dama that will showcase the stories of people who are somewhat intertwined with one another. The series is set in Jeju Island. 

The upcoming series will be both available on tvN and OTT platform Netflix. 

R78lE_2f.jpg

Lee Byung Hun will play the role of Lee Dong Seok. He is a native of Jeju Island. He sells trucks for a living. He will meet Min Seon Ah (Shin Min Ah's character) who came to Jeju to escape from her mysterious past. 

Kim Woo Bin will play the role of Park Jung Joon, a ship captain who will fall for Han Ji Min's character named Lee Young Ok. Lee Young Ok is a diver who has an outgoing personality. 

Lee Jung  Eun will play as Jung Eun Hee, a fish shop owner. She will cross paths with her past lover Choi Han Soo (Cha Seung Won's character) in Jeju Island after so many years. Choi Han Soo came back to Jeju after realizing that city life is not for him. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/star-studded-drama-our-blues-will-reportedly-premiere-on-netflix-this-april

• Like 3

February 17, 2022

Shin Min Ah received a Food Truck from her Chinese fans at the 'Our Blues' filming site.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Her message:  Thank you always  I love you #Our Blues

Source:  IG of Shin Min Ah

• Like 3

February 18, 2022

Netflix K-Drama ‘Our Blues’ Season 1: Coming to Netflix in April 2022

Lee Byung Hun and Shin Min Ah will star in the upcoming K-Drama series Our Blue on Netflix in April 2022.

by Jacob Robinson @JRobinsonWoN
Published on February 15th, 2022, 4:44 am EST

spacer.png

With 2022 in full swing, we begin to learn more about the exciting new K Dramas headed to Netflix in Spring 2022. Little was previously known about the series Our Blue, but we’ve recently learned that the tvN drama will debut on Netflix in April 2022. Below is everything we know so far Our Blues season 1 on Netflix.

Our Blues is an upcoming internationally licensed South Korean Netflix Original romantic drama series written by Noh Hee Kyung, and directed by Kim Kyu Tae.

When is the Our Blues season 1 Netflix release date?

The first episode of Our Blues will debut on Netflix on Saturday, April 9th, 2022.

There will be a total of 20 episodes which will be broadcast across ten weeks, with two episodes released every week on Saturdays and Sundays. The 20th and final episode will be released on Sunday, June 12th, 2022.

Each episode will have an approximate run time of 70 minutes.

Our Blues season 1 episode release schedule

Before episodes of Our Blues are available on Netflix, they will first be broadcast on the South Korean cable television network tvN:

Episode tvN Broadcast Date Netflix Release Date
1 09/04/2022 09/04/2022
2 10/04/2022 10/04/2022
3 16/04/2022 16/04/2022
4 17/04/2022 17/04/2022
5 23/04/2022 23/04/2022
6 24/04/2022 24/04/2022
7 30/04/2022 30/04/2022
8 01/05/2022 01/05/2022
9 07/05/2022 07/05/2022
10 08/05/2022 08/05/2022
11 14/05/2022 14/05/2022
12 15/05/2022 15/05/2022
13 21/05/2022 21/05/2022
14 22/05/2022 22/05/2022
15 28/05/2022 28/05/2022
16 29/05/2022 29/05/2022
17 04/06/2022 04/06/2022
18 05/06/2022 05/06/2022
19 11/06/2022 11/06/2022
20 12/06/2022 12/06/2022

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is the plot of Our Blues?

Life on the island of Jeju is the perfect escape for those fleeing from city life, and it’s also the perfect home for those unlucky in love to find their soul mates.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who are the cast members of Our Blues season 1?

If you’ve actively been watching lots of Netflix’s line-up of K-Dramas over the past couple of years then you will recognize many of the names attached to Our Blues.

Lee Byung Hun had a brief appearance in Netflix’s smash hit series Squid Game as the Front Man aka Hwang In-Ho, the overseer of the games, and the brother of detective Hwang Jun-Ho.

Shin Min Ah only just recently starred in the extremely popular series Hometown Cha Cha Chabut has also been a fan favorite of Chief of Staff.

spacer.png

Below are the leads of Our Blues season 1:

Role Cast Member Where Have I Seen/Heard Them Before?
Lee Dong Seok Lee Byung Hun Squid Game | Mr. Sunshine | IRIS
Min Seon Ah Shin Min Ah Chief of Staff | Hometown Cha Cha Cha | Oh My Venus
Choi Han Soo Cha Seung Won A Korean Odyssey | You’re All Surrounded | City Hall
Jung Eun Hee Lee Jung Eun Law School | A Piece of Your Mind | When the Camellia Blooms
Go Mi Ran Uhm Jung Hwa Witch’s Romance | Montage | Dancing Queen
Park Jung Joon Kim Woo Bin School 2013 | The Heirs | Uncontrollably Fond
Lee Young Ok Han Ji Min One Spring Night | Familiar Wife | Rooftop Prince

Below are the supporting cast members of Our Blues season 1:

Role Cast Member Where Have I Seen/Heard Them Before?
Kang Ok Dong Kim Hye Ja Dear My Friends | Unkind Woman | Mom’s Dead Upset
Hyun Cheon Hee Go Doo Shim Go With | My Mister | When the Camellia Blooms
Jung Hyun Bae Hyun Sung Hospital Playlist | Love Playlist | Extraordinary You
Bang Young Joo Roh Yoon Seo *Debuting in Our Blues*

Are you looking forward to watching Our Blues on Netflix? Let us know in the comments below!

Source:  https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/netflix-k-drama-our-blues-season-1-everything-we-know-so-far-02-2022/

• Like 3

Actor Lee Byung-hun shared his current situation after being diagnosed with COVID-19.

daa434f6-7324-4049-8643-e147a15eae0a.jpg

On the 21st, Lee Byung-hun posted two photos on his Instagram with the caption, "Thanks to everyone for your concern, I'm fine now~".

In the published photos, Lee Byung-hun is seen taking a selfie in the car with a light smile on his face. Previously, Lee Byung-hun was diagnosed with COVID-19 on the 9th. He had even completed the third inoculation, but it was reported that he broke through the infection. His wife, Lee Min-jeong, was also diagnosed with the virus. Fans who saw this showed reactions such as "I'm glad you're healthy", "Thank you for letting me know the news", and "I hope you are always healthy".

Meanwhile, Lee Byung-hun will appear in the tvN drama 'Our Blues', which is scheduled to air in April.

https://imnews.imbc.com/news/2022/enter/article/6343590_35708.html

• Like 2