Fan Zhi Xin as Su Ziguang
Liu Jia as Zou Jing
Wang Qian Guo as Xiao Mei
Sun Yi Jie as Jian Jian
Yang Yu Tong as Wen Xin
Yang Zhi Ying as Han Qing
Hu Wen Xuan as Zhong Yu

Synopsis:

Shan Liang is the founder of a well-known dating app, while Wen Yu is a high heels designer. In the eyes of everyone, they are a prince and a princess, both talented and beautiful.
After they get married, Wen Yu's socialite life sets up a rollover, and she is sent back to her Cinderella days.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

Please report to moderator @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Wenderella Diary 温德瑞拉日记, premiering Feb 13, stars Alan Yu Menglong & Cecilia Boey

Haven't seen Alan for a very long time, will definitely check this one). Also want to note they have Fan Zhi Xin, a IMO very promising young actor (who is managed by Jaywalk Studio:D), for a 2nd couple ML (?)- although I'm still not sure what's his role yet). I first noticed him in a supporting role in Time Flies and You are Here, and noted how mature and deep his acting was (his role was quite tragic and sad). Most recently he was a ML in a drama called My Lethal Man with Li Mo Zhi, which I enjoyed a lot and recommend to watch to anyone up to romance, fantasy, suspense and crime solving). 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 1:05 AM, leo2020 said:

Haven't seen Alan for a very long time, will definitely check this one). Also want to note they have Fan Zhi Xin, a IMO very promising young actor (who is managed by Jaywalk Studio:D), for a 2nd couple ML (?)- although I'm still not sure what's his role yet). I first noticed him in a supporting role in Time Flies and You are Here, and noted how mature and deep his acting was (his role was quite tragic and sad). Most recently he was a ML in a drama called My Lethal Man with Li Mo Zhi, which I enjoyed a lot and recommend to watch to anyone up to romance, fantasy, suspense and crime solving). 

I got interested in this because of the 2nd male lead too.

Hehehehe! Well, it seems like he is the 2nd male lead anyway.

I am still viewing My Lethal Man and I think his acting is ok and he is quite good-looking.

Call me shallow but I like good-looking people. 

45 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

I am still viewing My Lethal Man and I think his acting is ok and he is quite good-looking.

Call me shallow but I like good-looking people. 

I should say he looks very mature for his age (I don't mean old, hehe). Just not a baby face, but very Manly and handsome. His acting is also very convincing. I was shocked to learn he was barely 20 while filming Time Flies And You Are Here. 

Spoiler

Among younger actors he is now one of my favorites along with Wang Xing Yue. 

I still haven't started this Wenderella drama, waiting for a spare weekend to start). 

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Wenderella Diary 温德瑞拉日记, premiered Feb 13, stars Alan Yu Menglong & Cecilia Boey
On 2/25/2023 at 11:14 PM, leo2020 said:

I should say he looks very mature for his age (I don't mean old, hehe). Just not a baby face, but very Manly and handsome. His acting is also very convincing. I was shocked to learn he was barely 20 while filming Time Flies And You Are Here. 

Hide contents

Among younger actors he is now one of my favorites along with Wang Xing Yue. 

I still haven't started this Wenderella drama, waiting for a spare weekend to start). 

Same.

I've been quite busy these past few weeks.

I'll find time to start this soon.

• Love 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Wenderella Diary 温德瑞拉日记