[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

SA's story is sad and everyone wants her to be with KR but the problem here is that she is not the FL here, the writers are focusing on CH and her family and work issues. Either way, it's not even half the drama, so there's still plenty to come on SA.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@marrez1  read this article, it describes the characters of KR and others, it mentioned SA.

https://jhdsblog.tistory.com/378

thank you for the article, yes it is well said that KR will start to change thanks to SA, I already know it, I was just talking about the screentime in general, i'm sure that there will be enough scene for them and their love story

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

thank you for the article, yes it is well said that KR will start to change thanks to SA, I already know it, I was just talking about the screentime in general, i'm sure that there will be enough scene for them and their love story

They probably get more scenes together soon!:). Still lots of episodes to go.

Nice power play Ri An! Hagwon owners face when she said she wanted out of that toxic place was priceless. Hopefully CH will listen to her this time and Ri An will get to shite all over bully girls party plans as she leaves (mind if she's leaving hagwon witch will just lie say bulky girl won to keep the rich with no class Gangnam mums happy). It's way too early for good things to start happening isn't it? Namely hagwon witch realising getting rid of the bullies bring short term lost but having a someone like Ri An as the face of your hagwon would attract more than what she lost... Any ways sensible head be gone this is kdrama land bring on more angst for the sake of angst :D

So the horrid mum final gets herself a job and they already found her a love interest :surprisedwut: so what she really can't learnt to be independent, kmt. Also with all her chat why didn't she pack her bags her take her mooch of son with her <_<

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Preview of episode 47. 

Upon receiving a call from Jaemin (Han Jung-woo), Bori (Yoon Da-young) is shocked. Meanwhile, Kanglim (Shim Ji-ho) witnesses drunk KYUNG HO (Kim Joo-hwan) visiting Seul-ah (Jung Bo-min) and making a fuss.

Seems we have SA and KR in a scene.

Yeah from the promo it looks like we will get one yay!:).

On 12/10/2021 at 4:40 PM, tas82 said:

Also with all her chat why didn't she pack her bags her take her mooch of son with her 

Exactly. Her hearing her son say he would choose his wife over her may have been bitter medicine but she needed to hear it. CH keeps him warm at night not his mum.

• Like 1