[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The side story of CH's alleged affair is getting so long and boring. Her MIL is trying to find fault in her, really it is too much.

My only hope for that storyline is that it leads to divorce! So that she can be rid of that crappy family. I'm pretty much resigned to be disappointed though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, knkg said:

@nohamahamoud2002 Yeah, I feel the translated synopsis is rather misleading. So far I don't see how she is the one who needs to learn what family and home is. It's the rest of her inlaws that needs it.

Amen. Not sure her in-laws but her family as well. The lawyer brother is a richard simmons as well. He sees his older sister sitting on a bench crying and just turns around and walks away?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i am amazed i thought the misunderstanding would be clarified already but it looks like this is the road to divorce but i think they will get back together and remarried
Reading the description of the characters I realized that the younger guy with she works going to have feelings for her, but surely not her, I don't think the writers are going to do that, FL seems really attached to her husband, even if he is a fool, he will probably evolve afterward

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Amen. Not sure her in-laws but her family as well. The lawyer brother is a richard simmons as well. He sees his older sister sitting on a bench crying and just turns around and walks away?

Not only that, her aunt got the real story and she keeps silent about it, like are you(aunt) for real? Why the f*** don't you tell you sister that her daughter wasn't cheating? 

And the evidence they have, it's so flimsy that even an incompetent lawyer could destroy it.

I've seen idiots defend Cho Hee's crap in-laws elsewhere, claiming she should have explained to them but it's clear they wouldn't have listened. She did the right thing to just walk away from them they aren't really worth the effort.

It's really too bad for the kid, she really lost the lottery when it came to one half of the parental units.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Dang been so long since I posted on anything....but this drama has drawn me out. What a bunch of spinless so called relatives. For her mum to say out her own mouth she ain't her daughter without even given her a chance to speak is despicable. Bad enough she done slap her in front of her evil lazy leechy RickRoll'D mother in law but to then disown her gggrrr mum can do one with the rest em. Cho Hee needs to delete all her socials, close her bank account and just leave with the close on her back. I know she won't want to leave her daughter, but she's safe and will be taken care off. She's a smart little girl just tell straight that mum needs to save her sanity. Leave them and go live her best life away from these selfish heartless ppl. Her mum is more worried and upset about the supposed shame Cho Hee bought the family, and how it reflects on her so she selfish too. To think only the perceived selfish immature one (the little sister) knows her sister's character and refuses to believe the nonsense.

I can't wait to see her response. Korea has some strong slander laws so I hope she sues the lot of them! Make them feel small and regret being rumour mongers, even her team and family should be up in court. Clear her name and bounce. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, knkg said:

I've seen idiots defend Cho Hee's crap in-laws elsewhere, claiming she should have explained to them but it's clear they wouldn't have listened. She did the right thing to just walk away from them they aren't really worth the effort.

Yup. I have no words for the mamma's boy husband either. As a husband it is your duty to defend your wife. No questions asked until proven otherwise. Geez what a limp lizard. Can't wait to see the whole lot of them eating crow. I will accept nothing less than all of them on their knees begging for forgiveness. Mothers included.

3 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Dang been so long since I posted on anything....but this drama has drawn me out.

I like this drama too. Picked it up after SBS dropped the morning daily's. Of course my wife says I only like it because CH is good looking. Well. That's not the main reason but it doesn't hurt either.:happy2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Why did others believe the rumour about CH? Really they didn't even give her a chance to explain herself. She is an upright straight-forward person. Her sis Bora defends her, her female colleague also defends her. I don't understand her mother's attitude. Is she ready to believe this crap about her daughter? I am so angry. 

As for KR, I noticed that he doesn't get along with his sister CH. I think sth happened between them in the past.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why did others believe the rumour about CH? Really they didn't even give her a chance to explain herself. She is an upright straight-forward person. Her sis Bora defends her, her female colleague also defends her. I don't understand her mother's attitude. Is she ready to believe this crap about her daughter? I am so angry. 

As for KR, I noticed that he doesn't get along with his sister CH. I think sth happened between them in the past.

Yeah I too feel something had gone on between them in the past. Wonder if it's to do with his dead love? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The key to understanding KR is that he loves him some KR. The fact that he is a lawyer makes him feel he is better than the rest of his family. In reality he is a narcissistic sociopath. He doesn't see the sacrifices his family probably made to help him achieve what he has accomplished so far. He thinks it was all him.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

The key to understanding KR is that he loves him some KR. The fact that he is a lawyer makes him feel he is better than the rest of his family. In reality he is a narcissistic sociopath. He doesn't see the sacrifices his family probably made to help him achieve what he has accomplished so far. He thinks it was all him.

https://jhdsblog.tistory.com/378

This post in Korean describes him as not caring about the feelings of others until he meets SA

• Like 3