[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

Got caught up on this drama over the weekend and guess I'll stick it out. The thing about the mother-in-law that strikes me is she is not a bad person, she is just an idiot. And yes the Monk like lawyer will end up with the student. I guess the KBS1 daily will be my daily drama fix for now on since the SBS morning dramas are a thing of the past. 

• Like 1

I think KR blames himself for the death of his fiancee Yuna.

Video description

"윤아는 나 땜에 그렇게 됐어" 스스로 자책하는 심지호가 안쓰러운 오유나... [국가대표 와이프] | KBS 211018 방송

Papago translation 

"Yoona became like that because of me" Shim Jiho, who blames himself, feels bad for Oh Yuna... [National wife] | KBS 211018.

But it is really a couple in love, it looks like a couple in stalemate, they are together for their daughter and social conventions. She tries to keep him going, but she is tired, he does not collaborate, he does not take sides to support his wife when needed, I understand that she is his mother but that woman has too many pretensions. I think she thinks the daughter-in-law is not worthy for her family, so she makes her weigh it. 

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Seems that KR's sister likes CH's colleague.

for me they are a little out of tune, she does not seem very suitable for him, but I can also be wrong and they are still compatible.

• Like 1

Did anyone else think it was cringe worthy of CH's single friend inviting CH's husband up to her place to cook dinner for him? I know my wife's Korean friend's will bring food over when my wife was out of town but they won't step foot in our house if my wife is not there. And they certainly won't invite me over for dinner by myself. Maybe I'm over reacting?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I wonder how many are watching this drama? I see very few comments on it here and elsewhere. It is starting off slow but it is light hearted and funny. A good antidote after watching and episode of "Red Shoes."

I like the comedy of Bora and her aunt :) even CH's school friend is comic, I like her daughter too. The child is cute and doesn't mind getting low grades lol.

From the preview seems KR's colleague will be a standing block in his way with SA. :( She notices how fondly he looks at the student SA.

• Like 1