[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

On 1/10/2022 at 12:50 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think KR likes SA because of her perseverance and courage. It is not about pity, imo. Anyway all KR's family prefer SH. :(

Which is why he's going out his way to save her, rescue her, and pay all her bills because of her perseverance? No. She looks like his dead fiance and she brings out the protective side of him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I skipped about 20 episodes, mostly the ones that had Mrs. Na running away and Poong Guem's catfish story. I was going to give up then started watching again and I like it much more. 

I really hope that Seul A and Kang Rim don't become a couple. Yes, she has a kid, but she is soooo young compared to him, and he's her teacher. I hope his distant staring looks are him thinking about Sun Ha and realizing he does like her.

I kind of like the Mrs Na and Brad relationship, but I hope Cho Hee's mom doesn't get hurt.

Edited by mirandanator
autocorrect messed up
  • Like 2

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #3): The Most Memorable Characters, Best Abs, and Worst Endings / Biggest Drama Disappointments of 2021

Please vote!

Now you can also vote for:

• the most memorable characters 2021
  • best abs 2021
  • worst drama endings / biggest drama disappointments of 2021

Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Why is everyone suddenly an idiot?

Nam Gu is acting like a Victorian dad, Bo RI is at ComeToMe every day like she works there, and Seok Gu is looking more and more like George Costanza every day.

Gold digger status has been unlocked for Seul A's mom, and Cho Hee's mom is ready to plan a wedding even though she doesn't know anything about Brad's present life. I can't wait to see how they end the week. I hope it's with Dong Ha and Seul A in a random kiss.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

The idiocy of Nam Gu intensifies. Man, mind your business so your mama can marry a rich man and live the rest of her best life!

I bet Brad will loosen his purse strings for Mrs Na, causing his daughter-in-law to spiral into a jealous frenzy. She won't be able to do anything about it though, cause Brad would cut her off.

I love watching the actor playing Jun! Jun's scenes are basically him lying in bed or sitting with adults, and the actor is always looking around, so I bet there's someone off-screen with some kind of distraction to keep him entertained.

• Like 1