[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

I am kind of dialed in on the SCH and NWJ frienemy debacle. I have a feeling NWJ is going to get the snootiness knocked right out of her before this drama is over.

Also...

So what happens if SCH's mother-in-law ends up marrying NWJ's father-in-law? Who calls who Unni?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I am kind of dialed in on the SCH and NWJ frienemy debacle. I have a feeling NWJ is going to get the snootiness knocked right out of her before this drama is over.

Also...

So what happens if SCH's mother-in-law ends up marrying NWJ's father-in-law? Who calls who Unni?

Mate I am hoping the chairman punishes classless snooty cow for letting out his identity. 

On the other hand guess we gonna have buckle up for mooch uncle to try something once he finds out. But I feel he too will get some sense knocked into him and his mother will finally recognised the king of waste man she raise.

• Awesome 1

14 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Also...

I think it will be a good problem. I really want the Gnagnam Madam brought  down a peg or two. She is evil.

• Like 1

Putting the love and reminiscing that grandpa does eating the side dishes plus today's phone conversation looks like CH's family helped him out when he was down and they probably have shares in Bangsoo Construction now. NWJ's head's gonna be spinning when all is revealed they not only tied together in the past but if grandpa and granny gets hitched they also will be relatives and linked for life :joy: She'll be discombobulated :crazymad:

• LOL 3

15 hours ago, tas82 said:

Putting the love and reminiscing that grandpa does eating the side dishes plus today's phone conversation looks like CH's family helped him out when he was down and they probably have shares in Bangsoo Construction now.

lol  Was thinking the same thing while watching the episode. I think CH's grandparents took him in during hard times and he wants to show his gratitude.

• Like 1

I really REALLY do not like the future Kang Rim and Seoul A relationship. It seems contrived and is quite disgraceful like fitting a round peg into a square hole. They should just can this storyline, but they won't. His whole purpose of liking her is good as she looks like his ex-fiancee and because she has a pitiful life which brings out the hero complex out of him. The family will eventually embrace the relationship and the child as a grandson.

I think this drama has even lost direction of what they are supposed to be doing.

Edited by TheQueenReturns
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2