[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

17 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Really Nam Gu's brother is like a caricature, although he is supposed to be provocative, I can't help laughing at his exaggeration. :D

I dunno. . . I'm just reminded "people" like him actually exists in this world so I just want to punch his face in every time I see him.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, knkg said:

I dunno. . . I'm just reminded "people" like him actually exists in this world so I just want to punch his face in every time I see him.

I understand what you mean. I believe there are people even worse, but here this is mere acting, so it is better for peace of mind to remember that the actor is just acting and he isn't like that in real life. Otherwise I can't go on watching :)

In American and Turkish drama, villains are more convincing. 

But again I consider the character more provocative than evil, he is troublesome mainly and even a thug good for nothing character.

• Awesome 1

15 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I understand what you mean. I believe there are people even worse, but here this is mere acting, so it is better for peace of mind to remember that the actor is just acting and he isn't like that in real life. Otherwise I can't go on watching :)

In American and Turkish drama, villains are more convincing. 

But again I consider the character more provocative than evil, he is troublesome mainly and even a thug good for nothing character.

I have no problems with the actor, if I met him I'd tell him I think he's doing a fine job. It's the character that I want to punch. I wouldn't even call him a villain, a criminal sure (con-man) but villain? No.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Quick Poll: K-Drama Seasons

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Nam Gu's bro is totally different from his brother. He speaks his own mind, he is not intimidated by his mom. He defends CH several times telling his mom that she is a good person, that she is better than her school mate WJ who is vulgar and rude, and that she is well-educated and she is one of the rare wives who accepts to live with her MIL. Also he plays with Rian and Sarang lol (I know that he wishfully thinks that he can borrow money from WJ :D ).