[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

I have some words for CH's husband regarding the way he has been acting about his mother dating. However, those words would hit the Richard Simmons filter on these forums. He is way out of line in the way he is lashing out at everyone including his wife. As soon as he accused her of nefarious motives CH should have banished that dude to sleeping on the couch for the forseeable future,

• Like 1
  • Love 1

OMG please let this be the last week of As the Banchan Turns.

It's nice to see BoRi doing something that she feels she can be good at.

Drama gods, Kang Rim and Sun Hae's and meal had better not be a fake out, and neither should Seul A's and Dong Ha's.

Who has money on a future catfight over Mr. Mustache?

I finally realized that Kang Nam Gu = Gangnam-Gu. I guess Cho Hee will discover her happiness is being with Kang Nam Gu not in Gangnam-Gu. Bah.

• LOL 2

19 hours ago, mirandanator said:

OMG please let this be the last week of As the Banchan Turns.

It's nice to see BoRi doing something that she feels she can be good at.

Drama gods, Kang Rim and Sun Hae's and meal had better not be a fake out, and neither should Seul A's and Dong Ha's.

Who has money on a future catfight over Mr. Mustache?

I finally realized that Kang Nam Gu = Gangnam-Gu. I guess Cho Hee will discover her happiness is being with Kang Nam Gu not in Gangnam-Gu. Bah.

Lol! Yeah for sure As the Bachan Turns definitely need to be cancelled ain't nobody here for that. Oh yes I thought that same those two ladies deffo give catfight vibes. Can't you imagine fighting over that dodgy moustache!  Yeah when they do the lovey dovey scenes all I can think is I know she obsessed with Gangnam but dang man they didn't need to take it so far. I can't see what could have ever attacked her to him, he's such a wet rag. When he was talking about the reasons he didn't want his mum to married couldn't believe how bold he was to talk about how they had to go through that. All I could think was mate you would cowardly leave your wife to take the sting of your mother's tongue and actions have you no shame. You never defended her. But yeah CH Gangnam obsession is real, she to far gone for an intervention now. 

• Like 2

I guess we're entering the Secondary Plotlines portion of the drama.

- Secret families

- maybe a birth secret

- failed romances (please don't let Seul A and Kang Rim be endgame)

- someone gets a makeover (Seul A's mom's tacky perm? Won Ju's 90s crimp? The Kang brothers hideous fades?)

- finally the end where hopefully we get a nice ending, and not just a random wedding with everyone smiling.

• Like 3

Yeah I'm glad the banchan saga is over. However looks like they gonna replace it with more unnecessary angst. The dead husband of side dish mamma is so going to be the so called conman. You can see they be lining things up for another link between all the characters. I hope it isn't so cause I can see that woman being super nasty and side dish mamma doing some noble idiot gesture. From sound of things she build up what she has now from her own hard graft she better not let SA dodgy mum come at her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Yeah I'm glad the banchan saga is over. However looks like they gonna replace it with more unnecessary angst. The dead husband of side dish mamma is so going to be the so called conman. You can see they be lining things up for another link between all the characters. I hope it isn't so cause I can see that woman being super nasty and side dish mamma doing some noble idiot gesture. From sound of things she build up what she has now from her own hard graft she better not let SA dodgy mum come at her.

I was thinking that Seok Gu would be the conman since that's what he was doing. HOWEVER, now that Sun Hae is getting more screen time, I wondered if her father was the con man. But the way Jang Geum dotes on Jun, it probably is her dead husband. 

Bang Bae Soo really had me feeling bad for him in this episode. I bet the only person who loves him unconditionally is Sa Rang, but now Mrs. Na might love him too! Her knucklehead son better stay out of it. 

I knew that $5000 was going to bite Nam Gu in the buttocks. Big dummy had a bunch of lawyers tell him to call the bank and he thought he knew better.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mirandanator said:

I was thinking that Seok Gu would be the conman since that's what he was doing. HOWEVER, now that Sun Hae is getting more screen time, I wondered if her father was the con man. But the way Jang Geum dotes on Jun, it probably is her dead husband. 

Bang Bae Soo really had me feeling bad for him in this episode. I bet the only person who loves him unconditionally is Sa Rang, but now Mrs. Na might love him too! Her knucklehead son better stay out of it. 

I knew that $5000 was going to bite Nam Gu in the buttocks. Big dummy had a bunch of lawyers tell him to call the bank and he thought he knew better.

Man again brings the question what the heck did Seo Cheo Hee see in this man. It was obvious to all something was off now he got him self in trouble. What the heck is he professor of cause he really comes across as thick. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1