[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@backstreetboysfan more misunderstanding between KR and SA 

Also SH is trying to win KR over.

Yeah, I saw eh. Maybe the longer  it takes for them to happy then maybe they won't go through so many of the normal trops. I do think once he finds out why he will understand(It sounds like a family member is really sick) that is why she needs money.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 10:53 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I think so as well. That would be cool if they do. I did like their scenes:). I am glad she helped him.

Yes I know, but I find it a bit of a shame, I would have liked this handsome man to be for the FL, a young heir who helps FL and falls in love with her , and she loves back him too, a pure romance noona

but she loves her husband, they're married a long time, I don't see them getting divorced

• Like 3

13 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@backstreetboysfan I also think SA's mom is in debt.

I think that as well.

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

Yes I know, but I find it a bit of a shame, I would have liked this handsome man to be for the FL, a young heir who helps FL and falls in love with her , and she loves back him too, a pure romance noona

but she loves her husband, they're married a long time, I don't see them getting divorced

I would of like that as well, I don't think she will either.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Is KR going to date SH?

I don't feel comfortable about this development 

With it being 100 plus maybe for a bit, but I believe KR likes SA that is why he is so upset. But once he found out everything he will be more understanding. 

Or the promo can be misleading as well.

We need more SA and KR.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Where is SA? :bawling:

Precisely I saw comments saying that she was not present in the episode and neither the one before, but they saw the whole episode?, because on youtube there are only a few parts

On 11/26/2021 at 11:16 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I would of like that as well, I don't think she will either.

the more I see the sister flirting with the handsome young colleague of FL, the more I want FL to end up with him, I guess this time around I will be disappointed:rubchin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

the more I see the sister flirting with the handsome young colleague of FL, the more I want FL to end up with him, I guess this time around I will be disappointe

I'm of the same opinion, I don't know but their chemistry is non-existent, I don't like it

• Like 2

I don't see any romantic vibes Between KR & SA. All I see is a concerned professor who is concerned about his student. I also wouldn't agree with him pursuing her while she is a student. Once she graduates or is out of his class they can do what they want to do, but it would be unseemly for him to openly date and pursue her while she is still his student.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Precisely I saw comments saying that she was not present in the episode and neither the one before, but they saw the whole episode?, because on youtube there are only a few parts

the more I see the sister flirting with the handsome young colleague of FL, the more I want FL to end up with him, I guess this time around I will be disappointed

She was only in one scene.

Yeah I think he will end up with the sister.

• Like 1