[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

It is clear that CH loves Nam Gu, and despite his weakness, he married her despite his mother's opposition. It seems that they won't get divorced. As for her colleague, the actor's name is at the very end of the list of cast, so I don't think he will be paired with CH. I like the actor though :)

I really feel it is so exaggerated to collect all sorts of coincidences to let CH appear as a cheater. For example when CH's mobile falls on the bottom of her colleague's car and she tries to get it, it appeared totally wrong. Also Paran and her friend seeing poor CH at the hotel is another stupid coincidence. <_<

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is clear that CH loves Nam Gu, and despite his weakness, he married her despite his mother's opposition. It seems that they won't get divorced. As for her colleague, the actor's name is at the very end of the list of cast, so I don't think he will be paired with CH. I like the actor though :)

I really feel it is so exaggerated to collect all sorts of coincidences to let CH appear as a cheater. For example when CH's mobile falls on the bottom of her colleague's car and she tries to get it, it appeared totally wrong. Also Paran and her friend seeing poor CH at the hotel is another stupid coincidence. <_<

Yeah, my own hope is that towards the end of the drama he leaves to join his family's company and head hunts Cho Hee to a director's position there or at least the same position currently has but with doubled salary.

After watching ep 25 today, I'm speechless over what a worthless mother Cho Hee has. It seems she thinks Cho Hee should be her in-law's slave or something and just take the crap they throw at her with a bowed head and act like she's grateful for it.

Edited by knkg
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

I'm done with this show.  Absolutely horrid characters from the MIL, Cho Hee's husband, and even Cho Hee's own mother.  Cho Hee's husband sounds like a complete dolt...he being a college professor is laughable.  The MIL is just a nasty old pathetic witch.  And Cho Hee's mom takes the trophy for the worst mom ever.  She is disgustingly terrible.  At the beginning of Be My Dream Family, some of the characters were unlikable but nothing like the the losers portrayed here.  I hope for those who are sticking with the show that it somehow redeems itself, but I think I'll look for something else to watch.  Peace out.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

At this point I want her to divorce that useless of husband. She is a profesional care women, why does she have to accept the intrude of this crazy familly. I understand they are trying to portray a problem in today society (not only korean) married women faces a lot of criticism, jealously at work and home. But I really hope this storie presents something new and not the obviouly of forgive, forget and carrie on. 

Please....

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG aww poor Seul Ah :tears:, and KR sees her on this date next episode.

She is hired for the date but the jerk doesn't pay her. She needs the money.

I really like Sarang for defending her friend Rian from the bullies. Sarang might not be smart in her studies but she seems brave. The child is so cute too. :)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She is hired for the date but the jerk doesn't pay her. She needs the money.

I really like Sarang for defending her friend Rian from the bullies. Sarang might not be smart in her studies but she seems brave. The child is so cute too. 

Yeah he is a jerk, she does need that money.

I liked that as well, she is so cute agreed.

• Blob 1