[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

Sigh, the more I see of FL's husband the less I like him. What a total tool, forget to pick his kid up and instead of rushing out to find her he sits at home and do nothing. His mother is almost as bad too :( 

• Like 2

@marrez1 Doesn't matter if he "loves" her or not. It's how he treats her and his own child that I have an issue with.

After today's episode, it turns out the entire family of FL's husband is trash. Worthless parasite of a brother he has.

I'm more interested in why lawyer brother doesn't want to get married. Is it his germaphobia that makes it impossible for him to be intimate with another person or some other trauma his family doesn't know about? Curious to find ut .

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, EK8 said:

The FL husband is a total loser.  She and her daughter are better off without him and his awful mother.  Not sure I can continue watching this drama.  I sure miss Be My Dream Family.

The FL answers back at least. Maybe things will get better soon. Also the storyline of Shim Ji Hoo is interesting.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:53 PM, knkg said:

I'm more interested in why lawyer brother doesn't want to get married. Is it his germaphobia that makes it impossible for him to be intimate with another person or some other trauma his family doesn't know about? Curious to find ut .

His sister said he had a previous girlfriend that looks like the student, pretty and cute.

The good thing is that KR's mom likes the student.