[Drama 2021] All-round wife, 국가대표 와이프

Lmangla

On 12/25/2021 at 9:08 AM, S00mp1an said:

Think I am the only one not in favour of KR-SA relationship.  She is his student after all.  It doesn't look on them and is not fair to SA's peers.  Esp since money is now involved - he paid off her debt.   

I don't like the idea of their relationship as well. It is distasteful. 

On 12/25/2021 at 9:08 AM, S00mp1an said:

Think I am the only one not in favour of KR-SA relationship.  She is his student after all.  It doesn't look on them and is not fair to SA's peers.  Esp since money is now involved - he paid off her debt.   

I get it. However, I also don't like the idea of the women in his family pushing him towards SH who he clearly friend zoned many moons ago. That relationship is doomed to fail.

• Like 2

New spoilers maybe (SCH & her husband and SA and KR) Just saw this.

News! Just found changed text about our characters in the KBS app.

Warning spoilers!

Spoiler

SCH husband will have an affair with a café waitress. Her daughter will develop anxiety disorder. KR will fall in love with SA. SA is divorced. Her ex husband will show up at school and KR will help her again and vow to keep her and her child safe. KRs mother will disapprove.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Warning spoilers!

Hide contents

SCH husband will have an affair with a café waitress. Her daughter will develop anxiety disorder. KR will fall in love with SA. SA is divorced. Her ex husband will show up at school and KR will help her again and vow to keep her and her child safe. KRs mother will disapprove.

Wow. Those are some spoilers!

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 7:48 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Warning spoilers!

Reveal hidden contents

ABout CH and her husband, they had problems from the start, but managed to work quite hard on it,  especially with the mother of the husband with whom CH did not get along, but lately they have become closer.  maybe they will work about this, but i'm surprised about this affair, why now?? So the divorce is coming? no,  I just read the description of the characters (CH & her husband) on the KBS site as well, I don't think they will divorce anyway but i wanted her with her young co worker too bad, he is with the sister

the husband can cheat on his wife, we forgive him but not the opposite lol