[Drama 2022] Yonder/Beyond the Memory, 욘더

larus

2022 TVING DRAMA

BEYOND THE MEMORY

QDO55_4f.jpg

Drama: Beyond The Memory/ Yonder (English title)

Hangul: 욘더

Genre: fantasy, dystopian future

Network: TVING, Paramount Plus

Episodes: 6

Director: Lee Jun Ik (Sunny, Dongju, Sunset in My Hometown, The Throne,The King and The Clown)

Writer: Kim Jeong-hoon (Pirates 2), Oh Seung-hyun (Swindlers), and Kim Seong-cheol

Release Date: October 14, 2022-October 21, 2022

Runtime: Friday

Production Company:Dudong and CJ ENM

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Beyond the Memory deals with the future and virtual reality.  It is about a man who lives in agony because he can’t forget his wife who died of cancer. One day, he receives a mail and chooses to reunite with her. The drama will depict a world where one can live forever without death and make viewers wonder about the meaning of eternal life, death, memory and oblivion, happiness and unhappiness.

The story takes place when you are invited to Through the group of humans facing the world 'Yonder' created by advances in science and technology, they ask questions about life, death, and eternal happiness.

Cast

Shin Ha Kyun as Jae-hyun

Han Ji Min as Yi Hu

Lee Jung-eun as Siren

Jung Jin-Young as Doctor K

Shin Soo Jung as Kim Eun-hee

Cha Soon-bae as

Bae Yoo Ram as Pro Park

Choi Hee Seo as AI voice (special appearance)

Posters

Beyond_The_Memory-p1.jpeg

Yonder-1430x2048.jpeg

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

First!  Thank you @larus

I have been waiting for the thread since I saw the news on twitter post.

I'm not fan of fantasy drama no matter how good it is, but I do like dystopian kinda. I'll watch because it's Shin Ha Kyun. I'll know I'll see excellent acting! Excited!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jongski said:

I'm not fan of fantasy drama no matter how good it is, but I do like dystopian kinda. I'll watch because it's Shin Ha Kyun. I'll know I'll see excellent acting! Excited!

I am watching for him also. :D But I like Han Ji Min too. And the director is famous. I think they will make a good drama.

Shin Ha Kyun In Talks For Lead Role In New Drama

36f7f7523f9f4b99afd0269876d75a2a.jpeg?s=

Jul 14, 2021
by L. Kim

Shin Ha Kyun might be returning to the small screen soon!

On July 14, entertainment industry sources began reporting that Shin Ha Kyun had been chosen to play the lead role in “Beyond The Memory.” A source from the actor’s agency Hodu & U Entertainment confirmed that he was offered a role in the drama and is currently reviewing it.

“Beyond The Memory” is a drama based on an original work that revolves around future and virtual reality. It is a “mid-form drama,” which means the series lasts less than an hour.

“Beyond The Memory” will be helmed by director Lee Joon Ik, who produced the movies “The Book of Fish,” “Anarchist from Colony,” and “The King and the Clown,” and will be presented through the OTT platform.

Both Shin Ha Kyun and Lee Joon Ik won awards at the Baeksang Arts Awards this year, so expectations are high for their synergy.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1479095wpp/shin-ha-kyun-in-talks-for-lead-role-in-new-drama

Shin Ha-kyun in talks for new Lee Jun-ik drama

by tineybeanie

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/shklij.jpg
Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Jun-ik

It’s been reported that Shin Ha-kyun (Beyond Evil) may be looking at a quick turnaround with a new drama directed by award-winning director Lee Jun-ik. Called Beyond the Memory (Korean title: Yonder), this drama is about a dystopian future.

If Shin Ha-kyun confirms, Beyond the Memory will be his first project with the online streaming platform TVING. Since Director Lee Jun-ik has been a mainstay in Chungmuro, I expected Beyond the Memory to be a film. However, it looks like Lee Jun-ik is taking his first foray into creating a mid-form drama (meaning each episode’s runtime will be no longer than 60 minutes).

There’s a lot of interest from the press because both Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Jun-ik were Grand Prize winners at this year’s Baeksang Arts Awards for their work in Beyond Evil and The Book of Fish, respectively. Additionally, Jo Yeo-jung’s (Parasite) name has also been thrown around as a potential female lead. Talk about a talent explosion!

Beyond the Memory is being co-written by Kim Jung-hoon (Pirates 2), Oh Seung-hyun (Swindlers), and Kim Sung-chul, and it’ll probably start filming in the latter half of this year.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/07/shin-ha-kyun-in-talks-for-new-lee-jun-ik-drama/

Han Ji Min In Talks Along With Shin Ha Kyun For New Drama

82f207427caf420293f510353e3a811b.jpeg?s=

Aug 26, 2021
by L. Kim

Han Ji Min and Shin Ha Kyun may be appearing in a new drama together!

On August 26, OSEN reported that Han Ji Min will be starring as the female lead in the drama “Beyond The Memory” (literal title).

In response to the reports, her agency BH Entertainment commented, “Han Ji Min has been offered a role in ‘Beyond The Memory’ and is positively reviewing [the offer].”

“Beyond The Memory” is a drama based on an original work that revolves around future and virtual reality. It is about a man who lives in agony because he can’t forget his wife who died of cancer. One day, he receives a mail and chooses to reunite with her after abandoning his body. The drama will depict a world where one can live forever without death and make viewers wonder about the meaning of eternal life, death, memory and oblivion, happiness and unhappiness.

It was previously revealed in July that Shin Ha Kyun is in talks to star as the male lead. Han Ji Min has been offered the role of the man’s wife who passed away early due to an illness.

“Beyond The Memory” will be helmed by director Lee Joon Ik, who produced the movies “The Book of Fish,” “Anarchist from Colony,” and “The King and the Clown.” The drama will premiere next year via TVING.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1485635wpp/han-ji-min-in-talks-along-with-shin-ha-kyun-for-new-drama

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Shin Ha-kyun X Han Ji-min Confirmed for ‘Yonder’ Casting [Official]

109048712.1.jpg

Tving's original 'Yonder' has confirmed the casting of Shin Ha-kyun and Han Ji-min and begins filming.

Tving's original 'Yonder' (directed by Lee Jun-ik, play by Kim Jeong-hoon · Oh Seung-hyeon, provided by Tving, produced by Dudong · CJ ENM), to be released in 2022, is an unknown space where a man who receives a message from her dead wife can meet her, 'Yonder'. The story takes place when you are invited to Through the group of humans facing the world 'Yonder' created by advances in science and technology, they ask questions about life, death, and eternal happiness.

Expectations are high in that it is the first drama and OTT film selected by director Lee Jun-ik. What will the future look like by director Lee Jun-ik, who is the 'master of period drama' who made a big mark in Korean movies with 'Jasan Eobo', 'Dongju', and 'The King's Man', and creator of the most Korean content? Director Jun-ik Lee, who has been asking meaningful questions in each work with a narrative that illuminates the past and points out the values that penetrate to the present day. Fans' expectations are pouring in the new worldview he will unfold in the near future in 2032. Here, the production team of 'The Book of Fish', 'Anarchist from Colony', 'Dongju', 'Sado' and 'Kun' work together to show the best synergy.

The meeting of Shin Ha-kyun and Han Ji-min is also attracting attention. Shin Ha-kyun takes on the role of ‘Jae-hyun’, a reporter for Science M, who lives an empty life after his wife’s death. A character who is confused when he receives a message from his dead wife to come to meet him. Shin Ha-kyun, who has built a solid acting world of his own with a solid inner workings, again elaborates on the complex inner side of Jaehyun, who is conflicted between 'life' in this part and 'Yonder' in the other part. Shin Ha-kyun said, "I'm looking forward to showing a new side of me through a world that everyone has imagined at least once, but that no one has ever experienced and the character 'Jaehyun'. In particular, I am already looking forward to the new world I will create with director Lee Jun-ik.”

Han Ji-min plays the role of Jae-hyun (Shin Ha-kyun)'s dead wife and a member of 'Yonder'. Just before choosing euthanasia, she signed a mysterious contract and leads her husband Jaehyun to ‘Yonder’. Han Ji-min, who is receiving absolute love from the public for her ever-changing acting, foretells another transformation through this work. Han Ji-min said, "When I first read the script, I thought it contained a story about true happiness that transcends life and death. It is an honor to be with Director Jun-ik Lee and Ha-kyun Shin, whom I have always admired,” she said.

Director Lee Jun-ik also showed extraordinary trust in the two actors. “I think Shin Ha-kyun is the perfect vessel to express the inner thickness of ‘Jaehyun’. He will be able to convey the emotional change of ‘Jaehyun’ who is in an extreme situation more deeply.” Then, he said, "I am also looking forward to the acting potential of Han Ji-min, which will be shown through the character 'After' with a large emotional amplitude."

On the other hand, TVing's original 'Yonder' will be released exclusively on TVing in 2022.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20210902033700005

• Like 4

September 2 2021

Shin Ha-Kyun and Han Ji-Min cast in TVING drama “Beyond The Memory”

Beyond_The_Memory-a00.jpeg

Shin Ha-Kyun and Han Ji-Min are cast in TVING drama series “Beyond The Memory.” The sci-fi themed drama series will have Shin Ha-Kyun and Han Ji-Min playing a once married couple, but Han Ji-Min’s character died through euthanasia. The husband is unable to get over her death, when he suddenly receives a message from her.

“Beyond The Memory” will stream on TVING sometime next year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Set in a large metropolitan city in the year 2032.

Jae-Hyun (Shin Ha-Kyun) is a reporter for Science M. Since his wife Yi-Hu (Han Ji-Min) died, he has felt emptiness in his life. He is still unable to move from her death. One day, Jae-Hyun receives a message from Yi-Hu. According to the message, Yu-Hu asks him to come to Yonder and meet her. Jae-Hyun feels confused from receiving the message from his late wife, but he decides to travel to Yonder. The place Yonder is a mysterious space, which exists between life and death. Yi-Hu was dying from cancer and right before she decided to end her life, she made a mysterious contract.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/shin-ha-kyun-and-han-ji-min-cast-in-tving-drama-beyond-the-memory

• Like 4

Shin Ha-kyun and Han Ji-min to play married couple in upcoming TVING drama

by tineybeanie

mortimemari1.jpg

Shin Ha-kyun (Beyond Evil) and Han Ji-min (One Spring Night) have been officially confirmed as the leads in Beyond the Memory. There’s been a lot of buzz about this project because it’s celebrated director Lee Jun-ik’s (Book of Fish) first drama. Set in 2032, Beyond the Memory is a sci-fi fantasy drama about a man who receives a message from his deceased wife.

Shin Ha-kyun plays the main character, Jae-hyun, a reporter for a magazine called Science M. He feels empty and despairing after his wife’s death, and falls into chaos when he receives a message from her from “the Yonder.” The Yonder is a realm discovered by scientists that exists beyond the realm of the living. Here, he can meet his deceased wife, played by Han Ji-min. Before deciding on euthanasia for her terminal illness, Han Ji-min’s character made a mysterious deal that may be related the message she sent to her husband after her death.

The drama explores the meaning of life, death, and eternal happiness through the stories of the people who pass through the Yonder.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/09/shin-ha-kyun-and-han-ji-min-to-play-married-couple-in-upcoming-tving-drama/

• Like 4

The lineup of Tving's original series 'Yonder'/Beyond the Memory has been completed.

2109071457055360.jpg

Shin Ha-kyun takes on the role of 'Jae-hyun', a reporter for Science M, who lives an empty life after his wife's death. As Jaehyun is a character who is confused when he receives a message from his deceased wife to come see him, expectations are growing as to how Shin Ha-kyun will solve his complicated inner life.

Han Ji-min plays the role of 'After', Jaehyun's dead wife and a member of 'Yonder'. She leads her husband Jaehyun to 'Yonder' after signing a mysterious contract right before choosing euthanasia.

Lee Jung-eun takes on the role of 'Siren', a Buy & Buy operator who invites people to the unknown space Yonder. Lastly, Jinyoung Jung will play the role of 'Doctor K', a neuroscientist who approaches death as a science.

https://m.newspim.com/news/view/20210907000661

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/09/07/JE4DBMSM52TTJSJRYRYPVXLCSQ/

• Like 3

Shin Ha Kyun, Han Ji Min, Lee Jung Eun, And Jung Jin Young Confirmed To Star In New Drama

6ab9415bf9114f54a12eeeacfcdff941.jpeg?s=

Sep 7, 2021
by L. Kim

Shin Ha Kyun, Han Ji Min, Lee Jung Eun, and Jung Jin Young will be starring in the TVING drama “Beyond the Memory” (literal title)!

“Beyond the Memory” is based on an original work that revolves around future and virtual reality. It is about a man who lives in agony because he can’t forget his wife who died of cancer. One day, he receives a mail and chooses to reunite with her after abandoning his body. The drama will depict a world where one can live forever without death and make viewers wonder about the meaning of eternal life, death, memory and oblivion, happiness and unhappiness. It will be helmed by director Lee Joon Ik, who produced the movies “The Book of Fish,” “Anarchist from Colony,” and “The King and the Clown.”

Previously, Shin Ha Kyun and Han Ji Min were in talks to star in the drama, and on September 7, a source from the drama shared Lee Jung Eun and Jung Jin Young will be joining as well.

Shin Ha Kyun will be playing Jae Hyun, a reporter at Science M who lives an empty life after his wife’s death. The actor had shared, “I’m looking forward to showing a new side of myself through a world that no one has experienced and the character ‘Jaehyun.'”

Han Ji Min will be taking the role of Jae Hyun’s late wife Yi Hu. She signs a mysterious contract just before choosing euthanasia, which leads her husband to a different world called Yonder. The actress commented, “It’s a story of true happiness that transcends life and death. I’m looking forward to a new world that director Lee Joon Ik will lead us to.”

Lee Jung Eun will be playing Seiren, the operator of Buy & Buy who invites people to Yonder. She said that she willingly decided to appear in this drama because she worked with Lee Joon Ik in “The Book of Fish.”

Jung Jin Young will be taking the role of Dr. K, a brain scientist who tries to approach death with science. Jung Jin Young hinted that this drama will heavily reflect on life and death and remarked, “Director Lee Joon Ik will take the challenge [of working on] a completely different form and genre from his previous projects. I am excited and looking forward to joining him on that new journey.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487589wpp/shin-ha-kyun-han-ji-min-lee-jung-eun-and-jung-jin-young-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Shin Ha-kyun "I liked ‘Yonder/ Beyond Memory’ with director Lee Jun-ik because it was new”

cfc931b6-64a2-498b-83fb-e532f1131ca7.jpg

Actor Shin Ha-kyun (47) is known as the 'acting god Ha Kyun-shin'. He is a nickname that viewers and audiences call him because of his outstanding acting skills. Last year, he boasted of his acting skills that he believed in in the JTBC drama 'Monster/Beyond Evil', and thanks to this, he won the Best Actor Award in the TV category at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards. He was busy waving his hand while referring to 'Ha Gyun-shin' towards him. Despite the passage of time, his humility remained unchanged.

[...]

-Not much is known about the next work, 'Yonder'.

“While filming ‘Yonder’, I traveled all over the country, from Jeolla-do, Gyeongsang-do, Chungcheong-do, Gangwon-do, Gyeonggi-do, and Seoul. It's a story set in the near future. It's a sci-fi mystery genre, but it's closer to a realistic story that anyone will experience after a while. It's a story that makes you think about life and death. I got to play the role of a husband who meets his dead wife. I think it has something to do with the bus."

- Have you known director Lee Jun-ik?

“I had never worked with the director, and I was close. When I was in my 20s, I shot a movie called ‘Spy Ri Cheol-jin’, and director Lee Jun-ik was the president of Cineworld, a movie company. I met Eun as a director and an actor."

a2440868-8c52-49d0-86a0-bc26a54add28.jpg

-This is director Lee Jun-ik's first drama, and the genre is also unfamiliar.

"I like to try new things. I sympathize with new stories. I am willing to try new things no matter what I do with anyone. Except for the director's name, it contains new attempts to the extent that I think, 'Is this director Lee Jun-ik's work?'"

- What kind of person is Director Jun-ik Lee?

"He really loves his work. He loves the scene, loves people, and does his best every moment and is sincere. Like everyone, he is very passionate on the field. Through this opportunity, I learned a lot while working with the director. . He is also a person who is pleasant and has a good conversational style."

- When 'Yonder' is released, what should we focus on?

"I can say that it is the authenticity of the story and the novelty that it wants to express. It is a work that has charms like that. It is a future setting, but I think it is a new SF that is like the story of today."

-Through 'Yonder', I first challenged the OTT (teabing) platform.

“I didn’t think (OTT and traditional platforms) would be much different. The working environment was like a movie set. Unlike other dramas, I was able to pre-produce 100%. It felt like I was filming a movie. It was an environment where I was able to shoot comfortably, and it was an environment where I could freely tell a new story in a new way.”

(Google translate)

https://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/045/NB12045045.html

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Han Ji Min Teases Fans With Sneak Peek Of Upcoming Drama With Shin Ha Kyun

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 16, 2022
by L. Kim

Han Ji Min shared a new still from her upcoming drama “Beyond the Memory” (literal title)!

“Beyond the Memory” is based on an original work that revolves around future and virtual reality. It is about a man who lives in agony because he can’t forget his wife who died of cancer. One day, he receives a mail and chooses to reunite with her after abandoning his body. The drama will depict a world where one can live forever without death and make viewers wonder about the meaning of eternal life, death, memory and oblivion, happiness and unhappiness. It will be helmed by director Lee Joon Ik, who produced the movies “The Book of Fish,” “Anarchist from Colony,” and “The King and the Clown.”

Last September, it was confirmed that Han Ji Min, Shin Ha KyunLee Jung Eun, and Jung Jin Young would be starring in the drama.

On February 16, Han Ji Min shared a photo on her personal Instagram account with the short and simple caption “‘Beyond the Memory’,” and she added the hashtag “coming.” The photo shows Han Ji Min lying on the bed as Shin Ha Kyun gazes at her with tender eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaBek8mvvit/?utm_source=ig_embed

“Beyond the Memory” will premiere this via TVING.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1513244wpp/han-ji-min-teases-fans-with-sneak-peek-of-upcoming-drama-with-shin-ha-kyun

111829499.2.jpg

http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=20220216MW094330268878

https://www.donga.com/news/Entertainment/article/all/20220216/111829622/1

• Like 2

Actress Shin Soo-jung will appear in 'I just haven't done my best yet' and 'Beyond memory'.

1644994971842889.jpg

'Yonder' is a story that takes place when a man who receives her message from her dead wife is invited to her unknown space 'Yonder' where he can meet her. It is a work that asks questions about life, death, and eternal happiness through groups of humans facing the world 'Yonder' created by advances in science and technology.

In the drama, Shin Su-jeong takes on the role of Kim Eun-hee and foretells an image transformation in the opposite aspect to the character Chu Dae-ri in ‘I just haven’t done my best yet’.

Sujeong Shin debuted in the drama 'My Lover' in 2007, and later dramas 'The King and I', 'Three Sisters', 'We Will Only Love', 'D-Day', 'Gorgeous Temptation', 'Terius Behind Me', 'The Game: Towards 0 o'clock', 'I've been there once', and the movie 'Artist: Reborn' appeared in many works, and made his face known by going back and forth between CRTs and screens.

In response, she confirmed that she will appear in two works in a row in 2022, raising expectations to see what kind of performance Shin Soo-jung, who has spurred her full-fledged work, will show in the future.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1538122

• Like 2

Director Lee Jun-ik's 'Yonger' to be released jointly with Paramount Plus

d614764f4dec78408c6639c847b38767.jpg

Global media group Biacom CBS will jointly invest in Lee Jun-ik's first OTT film, TVing's original 'Yonder/Beyond memory'.

Tving announced on the 16th that it has decided to jointly invest in the original series 'Yonder' with Viacom CBS.

At the end of last year, CJ ENM signed an omnidirectional partnership with Viacom CBS, a major US media group, and decided to cooperate in various ways to strengthen the competitiveness of OTT TV. Viacom CBS plans to jointly invest in the production of a total of 7 TVing originals, starting with 'Yonder'.

https://zdnet.co.kr/view/?no=20220216145531

202202160907142177_l.jpg

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202202160900352910

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for updates. Always looking forward to Shin Ha Kyun drama. I know I'll always get top notch acting.

A partnerhsip with Viacom CBS for this drama? And so the posibility of kdramas shown in major US networks? CBS ABC NBC is not far behind. But then everybody's just online and just watching Netflix and Disney Plus and Hulu and YT.  :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cha Soon-bae works with Shin Ha-kyun, Han Ji-min, Lee Jung-eun, and Jung Jin-young in the original TV series 'Yonder'.

04760dce-7d32-4c21-b85f-32f5531dce56.jpg

Tving original series ‘Yonder’ is the story of a man who receives her message from her deceased wife and is invited to her unknown space ‘Yonder’ where he can meet her. Through the group of humans facing the world 'Yonder' created by advances in science and technology, it raises the question of what is life, death, and eternal happiness.

Cha Sun-bae, nicknamed 'Hidden Persona' by director Lee Jun-ik, said, "After the movie 'Jasan Eobo', I met director Lee Jun-ik once again. Working with the director, which is already the fifth time, is always the next step in happiness. In particular, I was very excited that this work is the director's first drama challenge. Please look forward to director Lee Jun-ik’s first drama challenge.”

http://m.isplus.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?total_id=24208397

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
September 1 2022

Teaser trailer for TVING drama “Beyond The Memory”

Beyond_The_Memory-SM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for TVING drama series “Beyond The Memory” starring Shin Ha-Kyun & Han Ji-Min. The sci-fi’ish drama series “Beyond The Memory” is set in the year 2032. A man played by Shin Ha-Kyun receives messages from his late wife played by Han Ji-Min. She wants to meet him in a place called Yonder. The first teaser trailer begins with Shin Ha-Kyun’s voice asking “Yonder. What is Yonder?” Around the 24 second mark, Han Ji-Min states “I’m here. If you want to meet me, come here.” At the 51 second mark, Han Ji-Min states asks “You’re here?” Captions in the teaser states (0:33) “Loved One,” (0:36) “Can Meet,” (0:39) “The Last Space.”

“Beyond The Memory” is now scheduled to stream from October, 2022 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Set in a large metropolitan city in the year 2032.

Jae-Hyun (Shin Ha-Kyun) is a reporter for Science M. Since his wife Yi-Hu (Han Ji-Min) died, he has felt emptiness in his life. He is still unable to move from her death. One day, Jae-Hyun receives a message from Yi-Hu. According to the message, Yu-Hu asks him to come to Yonder and meet her. Jae-Hyun feels confused from receiving the message from his late wife, but he decides to travel to Yonder. The place Yonder is a mysterious space, which exists between life and death. Yi-Hu was dying from cancer and right before she decided to end her life, she made a mysterious contract.

Beyond_The_Memory-p1.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-tving-drama-beyond-the-memory

• Love 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Beyond the Memory, 욘더- Shin Ha Hyun & Ha Ji Min-Premieres in October

Shin Ha Kyun And Han Ji Min Are A Married Couple In A Mystical Place For “Yonder” Poster

Shin Ha Kyun And Han Ji Min Are A Married Couple In A Mystical Place For “Yonder” Poster

Aug 26, 2022
by L. Kim

TVING revealed a teaser poster of its upcoming drama “Yonder“!

“Yonder” is based on an original work that revolves around future and virtual reality. It is about a man who lives in agony because he can’t forget his wife who died of cancer. One day, he receives a mail and chooses to reunite with her after abandoning his body. The drama will depict a world where one can live forever without death and make viewers wonder about the meaning of eternal life, death, memory and oblivion, happiness and unhappiness. It will be helmed by director Lee Joon Ik, who produced the movies “The Book of Fish,” “Anarchist from Colony,” and “The King and the Clown.”

Shin Ha Kyun will be playing Jae Hyun, a reporter at Science M who lives an empty life after his wife’s death. Han Ji Min will be taking the role of Jae Hyun’s late wife Yi Hu. She signs a mysterious contract just before choosing euthanasia, which leads her husband to a different world called Yonder.

The new poster seizes the drama fans’ attention with its idyllic backdrop. Jae Hyun and Yi Hu are walking through beautiful paradise, and its beauty is further enhanced by the dazzling blue sky and refreshing sea. However, he exudes a sense of loneliness, which is different from the quiet smile his wife is displaying. The noticeable boundary between them hint that they’re two people who share the same memories but miss each other in different spaces. The text on the poster foreshadows their reunion as it reads, “I came here. Will you come to this place?”

Shin-Ha-Kyun-Han-Ji-Min.jpeg

Lee Joon Ik commented, “‘Yonder’ makes you think a lot about your current happiness in the relationship between life and death. It’s a project that focuses on the psychological elements of characters.”

“Yonder” will premiere in October.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1542374wpp/shin-ha-kyun-and-han-ji-min-are-a-married-couple-in-a-mystical-place-for-yonder-poster

• Like 1
  • Love 1