EVENT: Too Stupid To Live

agenth

Too Stupid To Live?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Female Too Stupid To Live (Please pick your Top 4.)

• Park Gae In (Son Ye Jin) in Personal Taste
    • Yoon Soo Hyun (Park Gyu Young) in Devil Judge
    • Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) in My Love from a Star
    • Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo) in Full House
    • Ma Hye Ri (Kim So Yeon) in Prosecutor Princess:
    • Kim Mi Young (Lee Yoo Young) in My Fellow Citizens!:
    • Oh Ha Ni (Jung So Min) in Playful Kiss
    • Go Mi Nyeo (Park Shin Hye) in You're Beautiful
    • Go An Na (Im Yoona) in The K2
    • Kang Seo Wool (Nam Ji Hyun) in What happens to my family?"
    • Someone else (Please nominate).
    • Ahn Yoona (Ji Sung) in Kill Me, Heal Me
    • Yu Na Bi (Han Seo Hee) in Nevertheless, nominated by @confusedheart
  2. 2. Male Too Stupid To Live (Please pick your Top 4.)

• Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) in What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?
    • Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) in Boys over Flowers
    • Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) in Secret Garden
    • Yook Dong Sik (Yoon Shi Yoon) in Psychopath Diary
    • Kang Ji Sung/Louie (Seo In Guk) in Shopping King Louie
    • Kim Ga On (Jinyoung) in Devil Judge
    • Yoo Hyun Jae (Yoon Shi Yoon) in The Best Hit
    • Ki Seon Gyeom (Im Si Wan) in Run On
    • Park Jae Won (Ji Chang Wook) in Lovestruck in the City
    • Jeong Gyo Bin (Byun Woo Min) in Temptation of Wife
    • Zhao Yujin (Sheng Yilun) in Oh My General (nominated by @partyon)
    • Shin Yoo Shin (Lee Tae Gon) in Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 and 2 (nominated by @carolynh and @partyon)
  3. 3. Ensemble Too Stupid To Live (Please pick your Top 4.)

• Modern Farmer
    • Welcome to Waikiki
    • High School King of Savvy
    • Good Casting
    • The Last Empress
    • The Sound of Your Heart
    • The detectives in Zombie Detective
    • Thugs in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
    • Mr. Queen, nominated by @louie_999
    • Man in a Veil (nominated by @maribella)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2021 at 04:40 AM

I'm not sure who my top 4 characters are. :tightdeadline:

Stupid People GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I love Gu Jun Pyo. He is my first K-drama love! I accept him without brains.  :fullofhearts:

Geum Jun Pyo GIFs | Tenor

Start singing the song in my head... making up my own lyrics as I go by! :P

Spoiler

@agenth We should have included that FL from Nevertheless!:headbang:She seriously needs help!:facepalm:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

We should have included that FL from Nevertheless!:headbang:She seriously needs help!:facepalm:

The text is missing, Nevertheless, Yu Nabi aka butterfly girl is now included.

Na-bi-dream.gif 

31 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

I'd like to nominate Mr. Queen in the ensemble category. All of the casts and the events are just hilarious and too crazy to happen in real life.

Mr. Queen Cast is included now as well (Ensemble)! Since I watched the drama, I can support this :D

6702eca29df9c6c1481447162058d4abb4fc1fae 

گیف آقای ملکه :: Harley.Kpap.World 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Thank you chingu! :kiss_wink: Glad to see someone who likes oppa's abs assets.

Do I need to see...more..?? :fear: seeing him in that white tank top is more than enough. Imagination is better. :transforms:

30 minutes ago, agenth said:

Since I watched the drama, I can support this

I haven't watched most of the dramas features here. :sweatingbullets: (yes, I've been living in a cave) 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

I think the husband in Temptation of wife is one of biggest kdramas' idiots. Glad someone nominated him already.

I think the ML and FL of man in a veil deserved to be in the list. He spent about 10 episodes avenging his mum and himself than stop short. Then in the next 10 episodes or so he was preaching to the FL how revenge would hurt her most. Both their great revenges went phut. So annoying.

The cheating husband in Amor Fati is a certified idiot. He is now ruining  the company his dad has built.

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think the husband in Temptation of wife is one of biggest kdramas' idiots. Glad someone nominated him already.

I think the ML and FL of man in a veil deserved to be in the list. He spent about 10 episodes avenging his mum and himself than stop short. Then in the next 10 episodes or so he was preaching to the FL how revenge would hurt he most. Both their great revenges went phut. So annoying.

The cheating husband in Amor Fati is a certified idiot. He is now ruining  the company his dad has built.

Man in a Veil is Lee Tae Poong (Kang Eun Tak) and Han Yoo Jung (Uhm Hyun Kyung)? Should I include them as Ensemble Team then? I also know of Mr Kimbap Abs :D

And Amor Fati, do you speak of Han Jae Kyeong (Ahn Jae Mo)?

Sorry I do not know either of these dramas, so just to make sure, before I can include.

I agree that the husband in Temptation of Wife is indeed too stupid to live :D. As far as I remember the mistress only seduced him because he was "rich".

from: https://kchatjjigae.com/2014/04/22/very-special-lessons-brought-to-you-by/

temptation-of-wife-13.jpg 

temptation-of-wife-14.jpg

temptation-of-wife-15.jpg

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

I haven't watched most of the dramas features here. :sweatingbullets: (yes, I've been living in a cave) 

well maybe it's good for your blood pressure then that you have not seem some of these dramas like Temptation of Wife. I don't remember how I watched 100+ episodes of it.....

:surprisedwut:

• LOL 6

48 minutes ago, agenth said:

And Amor Fati, do you speak of Han Jae Kyeong (Ahn Jae Mo)?

Jang JH the SML. JK has his moments but ok most of the time but SW'sfather is an utter idiot. Now he has ruined his father's company. He is going' what do I do, what do I do?' Shoot yourself.

53 minutes ago, agenth said:

Man in a Veil is Lee Tae Poong (Kang Eun Tak) and Han Yoo Jung (Uhm Hyun Kyung)? Should I include them as Ensemble Team then? I also know of Mr Kimbap Abs :D

Sounds good for an ensemble. Mr abs for opening the hotel door in his towel and for getting drunk and ended up being blackmailed. His parents were so stupid to believe a photo in this day and age of fakery.

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Jang JH the SML. JK has his moments but ok most of the time but SW'sfather is an utter idiot. Now he has ruined his father's company. He is going' what do I do, what do I do?' Shoot yourself.

Sounds good for an ensemble. Mr abs for opening the hotel door in his towel and for getting drunk and ended up being blackmailed. His parents were so stupid to believe a photo in this day and age of fakery.

A37BB36E-9A0F-4A06-AB08-DA0DB6FB3DBD.gif

Welcome Man in a Veil (and Mr Kimbap Abs) to Ensemble of Idiots! At least there is eye candy? :D 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, agenth said:

Welcome Man in a Veil (and Mr Kimbap Abs) to Ensemble of Idiots! At least there is eye candy? :D 

Omo! It's Mr. Abs! :love: (aka Kimbap abs)

Just for the record: he's not my oppa. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

What about the 40's husband from Love ft Marriage and Divorce--and his crazy stepmother?

I actually nominated him earlier but looks like we forgot him from the poll :sweatingbullets:

His love for bathrooms and his stepmom makes him qualified to be included :D 

@agenth

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

For me Good Casting will always top when it comes drama having stupid characters 

d68b4aaa0d8cd4e538b179d25623ddd058aaaedd

We've got the three ladies. One of them who happens to be the smarter one of the three is just too emotionally driven when it comes to the bad guys, and ends up making moves on her own without informing much, only to get hurt, or reveal her identity, ruin the plans (did she though?) etc. 

The second one, I don't remember much, but she also did some not so smart things. 

The third one, who was supposed to be the tech genius was actually the most stupid character of the drama. Talk about an NIS hacker getting reverse hacked ruining whole undercover mission. She also let an idol, another too stupid to live character, like more than too stupid to live kind of character bully her all the times, and she didn't say or do anything for the sake of the mission :evilelmo:

The bad guys were stupid, the good guys were stupid, the leads were not so smart. Sometimes I would feel it was not battle of wits, it was more like "The party who is more stupid is more likely to lose" :loolz:

For the 2nd category, I would choose "Ga On the wise" as my top choice, as I still can feel his stupidity despite the drama having ended few days ago. I thought he was too stupid when I thought he was just a fresh graduate in drama, but when I realized he is 29-30, he became too stupid to live kinda character for me, why he became like that is something I would not say for the sake of not spoiling stuff, watch it first hand if you wanna know :joy:

For ladies, while I would go with the partnerless RIU (so called ace) detective Soo Hyun, I can't ignore Jun Ji Hyun's character in "My Love From Another star", who I would actually rate higher than Soo Hyun in this category:exercice:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I actually nominated him earlier but looks like we forgot him from the poll :sweatingbullets:

His love for bathrooms and his stepmom makes him qualified to be included :D 

@agenth

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr TVCHOSUN

What about the 40's husband from Love ft Marriage and Divorce--and his crazy stepmother?

I hope this is good for you :D Any objections? 

Shin Yoo Shin (Lee Tae Gon) in Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 and 2 (nominated by @CarolynH and @partyon)

• You think he is a smooth operator of seducing women to cheat. So smooth he also becomes the (mutual?) obsession of his late father's wife whom he calls Noona. He also confessed that he had a crush on her. Dr. Shin is often seen taking baths, in a bath robe, or swimming. Is this a possible omen that he will drown, as a result of his mindnumbing monologues or "discussions" to justify cheating which could make the women in his life "accidentally" kill him - too stupid to live?
  • cGYuYYZ.gif
  • cr @Ameera Ali
  • LOL 7

On 8/26/2021 at 9:43 PM, confusedheart said:

I love Gu Jun Pyo. He is my first K-drama love! I accept him without brains. 

I agree; there was something hilariously charming about his lack of brains. not all cuties need to be brainy. otherwise, we would have no scientists. so brainless oppas bring balance. 

Cat Balance GIF

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

There are still 2 days left to vote or nominate! 

countdown GIF

I like the selection of stupids.  There is another possible nominee for Female Too Stupid To Live, the Female from Hometown Cha Cha Cha. 

Since it's only been two episodes, I will give her a pass :D

• LOL 5

On 8/30/2021 at 11:17 AM, anjuliet said:

I still can't decide. :sweatingbullets: My daughter is away until tomorrow, and she told me to wait as we still couldn't decide on the female and ensemble, so will vote then. 

have you reached a decision? :D

• Blob 3