[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, aisling said:

Heedo really thought Yijin wouldn’t flick her forehead lol.

i'm more amused with YJ getting worried when she took and broke the stick, then picked up 2 big stones to test the hardness.. he fell and tripped her, she fell.. HAHAHAHA

(i wonder what happened after his.. AAHHHHHH!!!)

Spying I See GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• Like 1

To be honest when I read the title 25/21 I thought the main story will revolve when they are at the age 25 and 21.

That the initial meeting at 22/18 would be a short but meaningful one, however their relationship would deepen when they are 25/21. But Heedo is still a high schooler in episode 11, so that makes me dread their story is going to end at age 25/21 and not begin…

• Like 3

OK, I’m back to clowning that Yijin is Minchae’s dad.

Remember the photo of Heedo from the beach where she wore a red stripe t-shirt? It was in a photo album when Minchae was looking at her mum’s beach trip.

Spoiler

And in this episode they made it look like Yijin was the only one who wrote his name under that photo - as in he was the only one who asked for a copy of that photo. Not even Heedo wrote her name under that photo.

So how would it end up in Heedo’s photo album?

• Like 4

@aisling baek yi jin is minchae dad probably lol

I love that the more story progressed, the more positive theories has become, this is the theory of dementia from knetz

I truly hope there is no d word and baek yijin is actually minchae dad!

• Like 3

we already reach ep 11. from the teaser maybe we will get some conflict? i dunno perhaps not. i kinda wish we have a little bit conflict to kinda spice up the drama. if the conflict is in ep 13 i feel it kinda late and not so big of conflict cause they need to resolve it by at least ep 15. 

and perhaps maybe we will not see heedo in college. cause if i remember they last shooting taeri still wear high school uniform. but perhaps they shoot not in order who knowss. 

• Like 2

Once again, a lovely episode.

I really liked how they spent some time exploring Hee Do and her mother's relationship. You could see that HD's mother was working so much to forget and it was hard to see that HD could not understand this. She can be so mature at times and so immature at others. But I guess the main issue was definitely one of communication. Same thing with the rings...

BYJ was so cool in this episode. He was trying hard to make good memories for HD but I also liked how he helped JW as well. Like a big brother (more than a teacher).

@aislingI love that simple and cute gesture :love:

I am sad we did not see more of SW though we are getting hints that she is going to really fight some of the injustices she witnesses at school. I want her to make it big. She is so cool!

I guess tomorrow's episode will introduce some tensions... I think BYJ is going to be caught... the fact that he is close to HD I think. I think this might result in him having to distance himself from her. I am really curious as to what is going to happen next, especially since it needs to really move forward.

I am starting to wonder: is this a one-season show? For sure?

• Like 2

@ainipang at this point the break up conflict (24 20) wont be taking so long, because of the time limit, perhaps only take 1 eps then next eps move to 25 21, so next week we already reach the love line point. Because next week we already at eps 13, thats way too late if they still stuck at the conflict 24 20

In the last eps spoiler, it is true that in group pic everyone was wearing uniform, not just heedoo (except byj ofc) and the other photo at the same location (tunnel) heedoo was with her adult look (straight hair) with byj, so I think they shoot 2 different scenes but in same location, I'm sure we already reach the adult heedo at final eps

• Like 2

This week's ep. was heartwarming as always. I liked how it gave Yi Jin a touch of reconnecting with his high school self. He doesn't look out of place in uniform either LoL. Well, to be fair he graduated 3 years ago. 

So Hee Do's mom chose career over her family for survival but also.. it was just her way of coping with the loss of her loved one. 

It was nice to see a more humane side to her. She normally come across firm and aloof; cold, standoffish even. 

It was so moving to see both Hee Do & her mom get closer. I just can't get over how sweet Yi Jin is toward Hee Do. 

• Like 1

Have you noticed we never actually seen the HS fencing club/team compete in anything theroughout the whole series?  

Also, skipping out on your husband's funeral because of your job? She even volunteered to do it. No one forced her to stay.   

Even Random band member #2 knew love ones were more important than performances.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, carolinedl said:

I am starting to wonder: is this a one-season show? For sure?

Netflix has really spoiled us with possibilities of a second season to every k-drama they have distributed. Before Netflix, 99.9% of the dramas that came from Korea were limited one season shows.   

• Like 1