The Official 아유미 Thread

motoway065

Guest plumblossoms

OMG Kpop made an article here. It has additional photos of the billaboard ad of Ahyoomee throughout Tokyo I think :D

I also made a post at the SM Town daum fanboard about it here lol.

Um... apparently her baidu bar (Chinese) already knew about this a while back...anyways the website will I guess officially open in 18 days or less...I haven't checked the official site yet, but I'm excited for the countdown~ I'm sad it's not a Korean comeback, but at the same time I'm happy she's having activities again and I hope the song does really well! <3

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ICONIQ" isn't the song's title, but the artist's name. Either she's changing her stage name again (from Ahyoomee to Ito Yumi, now to ICONIQ), or that's temporary, or she isn't the artist singing the song. Here's the CM featuring the song:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HhAGc6vmXyQ/

The picture is definetely hers; if the artist is her or not is another matter, but I surely hope so.

Also, "Yakusoku no Chi" isn't out on DVD yet, is it?

Guest plumblossoms

^

Oops sorry ^^;; I didn't know that...I hope she doesn't change her name :s

Currently Ahyoomee is #1 on daum search :D

http://search.daum.net/search?w=tot&rt...ow&nil_id=1

Plus a Korean article on her from Today Korea:

아유미 삭발한 모습 네티즌 '더 성숙해 졌다'

Er... sorry no translations... if someone wants I can?

Plus, music teaser that someone made into video format on daum and here is the youtube video From the person who posted the video, they guessed that the estimated date of the single or album being released is (I think it's just a single?) November 21st :D

Guest MyLovelyBlondie

Did she seriously just cut her hair? I miss her long hair T_T

But the teaser of the song sounds very good, so I am very anticipated.

Ayumi fighting! ^-^

November 21st is more like the date the website will be launched, then we will have some official information (single announcement and so on).

ICONIQ might be a special project to launch Ayumi's singing career in Japan, much like Maki Goto's recent SWEET BLACK project. She's also participating on UNICEF's special "Happy Birthday for Download" project, in which lots of artists are singing their own version of "Happy Birthday". This was actually anounced a month ago, but at the time no one knew who ICONIQ was.

I'm so looking foward to this!

• 3 weeks later...

No love for Ahyoomee, people?

Her new Japanese track leaked a while ago:

http://www.imeem.com/yuki1974/music/b8dJmu...i-im-lovin-you/

And yeah, she DID shave her head:

o0800053310312055382.jpg

Her most recent photo. Two pics prior to that, earlier this year (May and August):

t0220032903000448103199.pngt0220029302400320103199.jpg

The second one is probably from her birthday, which was August 24th.

The best news is: her song is officially out tomorrow (Dec. 9), but she'll officially debut next year. Her first Japanese album will drop on February 24th. Get ready people, Ayumi ICONIQ is coming!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just recently found out about Ahyoomi through the songs she's been releasing under "ICONIQ." I absolutely love I'm Lovin You and Change Myself! Love her image and I'm really excited for her debut album. =)

• 1 month later...
Guest xskies

woaa I was recently on allkpop and you know on the bottom of the articles, it has related posts?

I found Ahyoomi again! I was SHOCKED. was that really her? I totally forgot about her after she switched over to SM ent. and after xman and love letter ended.. I use to loooove this girl!

Although her haircut shocked me, it turns out fitting her. I mean not everyone can pull it off. She has really feminine features so that shave doesn't make her masculine at all.

I'm extremely happy for her now that she's gained popularity in Japan. Hope she makes it big :D

• 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jun Hye Bin snaps a selca with Ayumi

8aac01fb1f534e54afdc16b7604f025f_7.jpg

On March 20th, Jun Hye Bin tweeted a picture she took with her ex-Sugar member, Ayumi. Attached with the photo was the caption, “Ah-jjang, don’t go”.

In the picture, Jun Hye Bin is shown wearing a bright, true smile beside Ayumi. Ayumi drew some praise for her short hairstyle and plump cheeks.

Upon seeing the friendly picture, fans showed reactions like, “Jun Hye Bin was also in Ayumi’s best friends line”, “The two looking pleasantly plain is nice to see”, and “Isn’t Ayumi in Japan right now? How’d they take the picture together?”

Ayumi is currently pursuing her singing career in Japan under the stage name ICONIQ, and Jun Hye Bin has a highly-coveted actress, thanks to her outstanding acting skills in OCN’s ‘Yaksa’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jun-hye-bin-snaps-a-selca-with-ayumi

Archived