Maetawinz

COUPANG PLAY DRAMA      

✦ AnnA 

안나                     

FVLE2_6UEAAgpou?format=jpg&name=medium

✦ Profile ✦ 

Drama:  Anna
Hangul: 안나

Director / Writer : Lee Joo Young (A Single Rider)
Network: Coupang Play

Episodes: 6
Release Date: Jun 24, 2022 - Aug 5, 2022
Runtime:  Every Friday 20:00
Language: Korean

✦ Story ✦ 

Anna’ is a story about someone who loses themselves and part of their life

because of a lie that started from a feeling of loss.”

(Source: MyDramaList)

Official teaser & trailer : TBA

Official Posters : TBA

Official link : TBA

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

✦ Cast ✦ 

FVqFEUnVEAADlm5?format=jpg&name=large

✦ Bae Suzy as Yumi 

The woman who tells a small lie and ends up living someone else’s life.

FVqFEUrVsAADTXe?format=jpg&name=large

✦ Jung Eun Chae  as Hyun Joo 

A woman who lives her life holding herself above everyone, treating them with neither kindness

nor malice. She has a subtly tense relationship with Yoo Mi. 

FVqFEUoUUAAl_9f?format=jpg&name=large

✦ Kim Jun Han  as Ji Hoon 

Yumi’s husband who pursues a goal-oriented life with extraordinary ambition.

FVqFEUpUUAA7kY1?format=jpg&name=large

✦ Park Ye Young   as Ji Won

Yumi ’s senior who is the only person trusts Yoo-mi and stand by her.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Old article. I just want to share this  :)

June 27, 2019

Song Hye Kyo In Talks To Star In New Film

Song Hye Kyo may be appearing in a new film soon.

On June 27, news outlet Sports Donga reported that Song Hye Kyo will be starring in a new film titled “Anna” (literal title).

Following the report, Song Hye Kyo’s agency UAA relayed to My Daily, “She received an offer to star in ‘Anna.’ It was a project she had been discussing [with the director] for a long time, and she is positively reviewing it.”

“Anna” is the second feature film by director Lee Joo Young, who directed the 2017 film “A Single Rider.” Song Hye Kyo began discussing with the director to appear in the film two years ago. She will reportedly begin filming in fall at the earliest or early next year at the latest.

“Anna” will reportedly be a female-centric story that revolves around Song Hye Kyo’s character.

Source (1) (2) (3)

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Second Anna ⚢ 두번째 안나 - Bae Suzy comeback drama
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Second Anna ✦ 두번째 안나 ✧ Bae Suzy comeback drama

Suzy, Jung Eun Chae, Kim Jun Han, And Park Ye Young Confirmed For New Drama

Suzy, Jung Eun Chae, Kim Jun Han, And Park Ye Young Confirmed For New Drama

Oct 20, 2021
by C. Hong

Coupang Play’s new series “Anna” (literal title) has confirmed its cast!

On October 20, Coupang Play stated, “Suzy, Jung Eun Chae, Kim Jun Han, and Park Ye Young have confirmed their casting in ‘Anna.’ Filming began on October 15.”

Suzy was previously reported to be in talks for “Anna,” which was then known as “The Second Anna.” Directed by Lee Joo Young, it is an eight-episode drama that was originally conceived as a film. It is about a woman who starts off by telling a small lie and ends up living someone else’s life.

Suzy has been cast as Yoo Mi, the woman who tells a small lie and ends up living someone else’s life. Suzy earned the nickname “the nation’s first love” career in her debut hit film “Architecture 101” and has recently starred in dramas like “Vagabond” and “Start-Up.”

Jung Eun Chae has been cast as Hyun Joo, a woman who lives her life holding herself above everyone, treating them with neither kindness nor malice. She has a subtly tense relationship with Yoo Mi. Jung Eun Chae is a multifaceted actress who has appeared in dramas like “The Guest” and “The King: Eternal Monarch.”

Kim Jun Han has been cast as Yoo Mi’s husband, Ji Hoon, who is ambitious and future-oriented. Kim Joon Han recently appeared in the hit drama series “Hospital Playlist.”

Park Ye Young has been cast as Ji Won, a dependable senior who is the only person whom Yoo Mi trusts. Park Ye Young recently appeared as Writer Wang in the drama “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.”

Director Lee Joo Young said, “‘Anna’ is a story about someone who loses themselves and part of their life because of a lie that started from a feeling of loss.” Coupang Play’s general director, Kim Sung Han, stated, “We were drawn to the immersion of the story. We are looking forward to Lee Joo Young’s unique perspective and detailed direction as well as Suzy’s big transformation. We are positive that this will be a trending project that will draw attention in 2022.”

Suzy said, “When I read the script, it was like I’d been swept up in ‘Anna.’ I was nervous in a good way while preparing for the project, and couldn’t wait for the day that filming would begin. I’m looking forward to the ‘Anna’ that the director, the staff, and we can make together.”

Jung Eun Chae said, “The powerful script captivated me. I’m looking forward to showing a new character, and I’m happy to be working with such great actors and crew members.” Kim Jun Han said, “As soon as I read the script, I wanted to do the project. There’s a strong sense of depth in the story and the director’s perspective is exciting. I’m grateful to be part of this project.” Park Ye Young said, “It’s an honor to work with such great people on such a great project. I’ll do my best so that we can get great results as well.”

“Anna” will premiere sometime in 2022.

Cr. Soompi

• Like 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Anna ✦ 안나 ✧ Bae Suzy / Jung Eun Chae

New casting news!:).

BaeSuzy, JungEunChae, KimJunHan and ParkYeYoung confirmed cast for Coupang Play drama Anna, 1st filming started on 10/15. Suzy acts Yoo-mi lives a completely different life due to trivial lie, Jung acts Hyun-joo lives a superior life without caring or malices for others.

KimJunHan acts Suzy’s husband Ji-hoon who pursues a goal-oriented life with extraordinary ambition. ParkYeYoung acts Suzy’s senior Ji-won who is the only person trusts Yoo-mi and stand by her.

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Anna ✦ 안나 ✧ Bae Suzy / Jung Eun Chae Confirmed
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Suzy Is Determined To Change Her Identity In Intriguing Posters For “Anna”

Coupang Play has released two striking posters for its upcoming drama “Anna”!

“Anna” is a new drama starring Suzy as Yoo Mi, a woman who tells a small lie and ends up living someone else’s life.

The newly released posters capture the stark contrast between Yoo Mi’s life before and after her transformation into “Anna.”

In one poster, Yoo Mi slips on a glamorous red high heel that doesn’t seem suited to her prim grey uniform. However, the intensity behind her gaze as she glares into the camera reveals just how determined she is to change her life—and the caption cryptically declares, “I do everything that I set my mind to.”

Meanwhile, the second poster captures Anna getting ready for a night out in a glittering, expensive-looking gold gown. Although both posters feature the character in the same pose, her styling and vibe couldn’t be more different, raising the question of how she finds herself in such a drastically changed lifestyle.

Anna-630x900.jpg

Anna-2-630x900.jpg

“Anna” will premiere on June 24 at 8 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Suzy Is Determined To Change Her Identity In Intriguing Posters For “Anna” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Eun Chae Transforms Into Suzy’s Wealthy Ex-Boss In “Anna”

“Anna” has released the first stills of Jung Eun Chae in her new role!

“Anna” tells the story of Yoo Mi (played by Suzy), a woman who tells a small lie and ends up living someone else’s life. Jung Eun Chae plays the role of Yoo Mi’s former boss Hyun Joo, a gallery representative who enjoys her luxurious lifestyle without consideration or malice.

After making her name known through the film “Nobody’s Daughter Haewon,” Jung Eun Chae has since starred in hits like “The King: Eternal Monarch,” “The Guest,” “The Great Battle,” “The Table,” and “The King,” as well as the recent global sensation “Pachinko.” In “Anna,” Jung Eun Chae will portray a completely different role and charm from her past works.

Jung Eun Chae’s character Hyun Joo was born into a wealthy family and she temporarily leaves her family to study abroad. When she returns, she sees that Yoo Mi, a former employee of her father’s gallery, has reappeared with an entirely new image as the mysterious Anna.

Jung-Eun-Chae-1.jpeg

Jung-Eun-Chae-2.jpeg

Jung Eun Chae commented, “When I read the script, the writing was so fun. The plot felt extremely refreshing and the double-sided aspects of dark and ironic lightness were charming. More than anything, I decided to participated out of my desire to see this come to life.”

The Coupang Play series “Anna” will premiere on June 24 and air every Friday at 8 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

Jung Eun Chae Transforms Into Suzy’s Wealthy Ex-Boss In “Anna” | Soompi

• Like 1