[Drama 2021] You Raise Me Up 유 레이즈 미 업 - Yoon Shi Yoon, Ahn Hee Yeon(Hani)

partyon

You Raise Me Up 유 레이즈 미 업

a5d3cee65cb44f99bdb2f2f5d8667226.png?s=9

INFO

Director: Kim Jang Han

Writer: Mo Ji Hye

Network: Wavve
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama

Episodes: 8

Release Date: August 31st, 2021

Runtime: 60 min

PLOT

Do Yong-Sik (Yoon Si-Yoon) is 31-year-old man with some troubles. He has prepared for the civil service exam for years. During this time, his physical appearance has deteriorated, with a now big gut. Do Yong-Sik is also impotent. He decides to go to a urology clinic to address his impotency. There, Do Yong-Sik meets his first love Lee Ru-Da (Hani). She works at the clinic as a urologist.

Meanwhile, Lee Ru-Da is a proficient doctor with a beautiful appearance and comes from a wealthy family background. She is dating Do Ji-Hyeok (Park Ki-Woong), who works as a psychiatrist. Her boyfriend runs a psychology counseling clinic. He is conceited when it comes to himself, which rubs Lee Ru-Da the wrong way. To lower his overconfidence, Lee Ru-Da brags about her first love Do Yong-Sik to her boyfriend. One day, her first love Do Yong-Sik appears in front of her. His appearance is totally different from their past.
(Source: Asianwiki)

CAST

Yoon Shi Yoon as Do Yong Sik

Ahn Hee Yeon (Hani) as Lee Ru Da

Park Ki Woong as Do Ji Hyuk

KCM as himself

TEASERS/TRAILERS

Spoiler

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Yoon Shi Yoon, Hani, And Park Ki Woong Are Caught In A Love Triangle In New Drama “You Raise Me Up”

7cf74deacbff4751a11eb20790e7b869.jpeg?s=

wavve’s upcoming original drama “You Raise Me Up” has released new stills of the three main leads!

“You Raise Me Up” is a comedy drama about Do Yong Shik (Yoon Shi Yoon), a man who is experiencing erectile dysfunction in his 30s. But when he goes to a urologist for treatment, his doctor happens to be Le Ru Da (Hani), his first love.

For Do Yong Shik, his unexpected condition comes as the last straw in his already disastrous life. He is still studying for the civil service exam after multiple attempts and the long period of studying and constant failure has caused him to lose confidence in himself. But it’s only when he hits rock bottom, meeting his former first love as his urologist, that he gets the chance to turn his life around.

On the other hand, Lee Ruda appears to be living a fantastic life, with a successful career, a confident personality, and stunning good looks. However, she isn’t quite happy. Her boyfriend, Do Ji Hyuk, tends to be conceited and likes to show off, and she is starting to get bored of their relationship. As she begins to feel nostalgic for her first love, whom she remembers as perfect in every way, she runs into him again as a patient.

Park Ki Woong’s character, Do Ji Hyuk, was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. He is a psychiatrist who has been able to establish his private practice under his own name and has everything from wealth to good looks to talent. However, he is well-aware of how amazing he is, and his obvious pride in himself tends to turn other people off. Because he thinks of himself as perfect, he doesn’t put forth all his effort in his relationship with Lee Ru Da, but his feelings undergo a change when he hears about her amazing first love.

yoon-shi-yoon-hani-park-ki-woong-you-rai

Spoiler

you-raise-me-up-yoon-shi-yoon-hani-park-

All the episodes of “You Raise Me Up” will be made available on August 31 on wavve.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1483662wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-hani-and-park-ki-woong-are-caught-in-a-love-triangle-in-new-drama-you-raise-me-up

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

hmm...the poster is interesting...   :D

Yongsik, fighting..   

Yes, it embodies the drama name and synopsis perfectly. :D 

I have already dubbed this drama "Shrimp Drama". All of the episodes are coming out on Tuesday, so I guess I will be binge watching this show next week then. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

14 hours ago, Jeannie said:

Are they going to put all eight episodes?

Yes, to my understanding all 8 episodes have been released at once. :partyblob:

12 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Where will this play?

Wavve (online streaming platform).

Waiting for English subs....

Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Blob 1