[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

by preview for next episode Anna Kim (mother bio) will  mistake DD's cousin for DD lol

i wonder what anna kim is going to do, will she tell the cousin that she is her mother or will the cousin find out the truth and say nothing?Anna kim can keep the secret but give money to the cousin or even help her little by little believing that it is her daughter, will she cause a lot trouble for DD?

So the uncle is probably going to end up with the housekeeper? lol it's just a prediction for this couple, they were on a poster with the leads and the children

• Like 2

8 hours ago, knkg said:

Your excuse is wrong, it was because she DID take side immediately in their sibling fight and did not meet out "justice" equally and belittled Dan Dan's reason to be angry. Also using who has a bed and not as evidence of who is loved more? That's stupid considering it's normal in Kora to sleep on the floor at least if we are to believe dramas. Also what makes you think she was given the bed and did not buy it her self? After all who in that family is working to earn money? It's certainly not the step-brother or step-mother.

Step brother and mom all they knew how to do is lose money that wasn’t even theirs. 

• Like 2

On 10/3/2021 at 11:48 PM, knkg said:

Well, based on ep 5's preview here's a crazy thought:

Hide contents

What if Se Ra is Se Jong's birth-mother? She's awfully interested in raising him compared to the other two kids and it kinda fits with when she started working for them and that would be a really good reason for her to want to marry him. That way she'd become his mom again.

Wow you guessed right!

But it is getting more complicated. Sa Ra won't give up her son easily. :( She will fiercely go after YG causing more trouble for DD.

• Like 2

I cannot bare to watch SeRas mum. I have to check my phone or fast forward every time she appears onscreen. Has to be some of the worst acting I’ve seen from a more mature actress in a kdrama. I get what she’s trying to convey; a less polished, rough around the edges character, but goodness, all that twitching and chin jutting. Gah, it’s just soooo bad, I get second hand embarrassment seeing her.

Other than that extremely uncomfortable viewing experience, I’m quite enjoying this one. I’m looking forward to the chairman falling for DanDan & all the plotting & hysterics everyone else will bring along the way. 

:waves:

Hi @nohamahamoud2002, long time no see.This is the first weekender I’ve committed to watching since “Never Twice”, so cross fingers it’s fun!!

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG I knew that was the FL Mom's.

And just think the mom has stock in the company but it will be a long road for Dan Dan to forgive that’s where ML will have to help her to forgive. Gonna be hard to watch Dan Dan get mistreated all the way through this I just hope he doesn’t let that happen. 

• Like 4

On 10/10/2021 at 1:34 AM, knkg said:

Your excuse is wrong, it was because she DID take side immediately in their sibling fight and did not meet out "justice" equally and belittled Dan Dan's reason to be angry. 

To say it wasn't equal justice is a little unfair. The crimes weren't equal. One was eating someone's dessert and another was making someone bleed. I think the violence requires more scolding then stealing the treat. And stealing an ice cream isn't reason to be angry enough to cause a bloody nose. 

I feel like Dan Dan just has the image of a perfect mother in her head that was destroyed by step-mom. I think what the step mom said about Dan Dan regretting how she is treating her is going to come around. If I was the step-mom I would be pissed more at the husband. Cause protecting Dan Dan's opinion of the women who abandoned her is more important than her opinion of the woman who raised her.

I think Anna Kim is going to mistake the cousin for Dan Dan, but I don't know if the cousin will pretend to be Dan Dan. I think Anna Kim is going to start doing nice stuff for her and for some reason never hear her name. That way the cousin is just accepting help this nice woman is giving her instead of manipulating her into it.

Do we know anything about the brother? Like did he go to college or anything. I know he doesn't currently work and hasn't ever I think. Also I get Dan Dan being angry at Step-mom for it, but what about her father. He raised him, if he is like that its both her dad and Step-moms fault. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

To say it wasn't equal justice is a little unfair. The crimes weren't equal. One was eating someone's dessert and another was making someone bleed. I think the violence requires more scolding then stealing the treat. And stealing an ice cream isn't reason to be angry enough to cause a bloody nose. 

I feel like Dan Dan just has the image of a perfect mother in her head that was destroyed by step-mom. I think what the step mom said about Dan Dan regretting how she is treating her is going to come around. If I was the step-mom I would be pissed more at the husband. Cause protecting Dan Dan's opinion of the women who abandoned her is more important than her opinion of the woman who raised her.

I think Anna Kim is going to mistake the cousin for Dan Dan, but I don't know if the cousin will pretend to be Dan Dan. I think Anna Kim is going to start doing nice stuff for her and for some reason never hear her name. That way the cousin is just accepting help this nice woman is giving her instead of manipulating her into it.

Do we know anything about the brother? Like did he go to college or anything. I know he doesn't currently work and hasn't ever I think. Also I get Dan Dan being angry at Step-mom for it, but what about her father. He raised him, if he is like that its both her dad and Step-moms fault. 

I disagree, the "violence" only happened in response to the first crime so it all lies on the first perpetrator and if they get hurt as consequence of their actions it's all on them. Also it wasn't that she got more scolding than him it was that she was the only one to be scolded. Equal justice in this case doesn't mean both getting the same amount of scolding it means both getting a scolding for their wrongs.

You can hear a male voice asking about Dan Dan's name so it indicates Anna's going to hire a PI to check what happened to her daughter so I doubt she'll think the cousin is her daughter for long.

We don't know much of what her stepbrother has been doing with his life other than laze around. I wouldn't blame Dan Dan's dad, much. It's clear he's out working his RickRoll'D off to provide for the family so the primary person to have raised both  kids is the wife. Also it doesn't really matter what he says and does when his stepson is shielded by his mother, he won't listen to his stepdad in that case so putting any blame on Dan Dan's dad for how Dae Bum turned out is ridiculous.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Lfd said:

And just think the mom has stock in the company but it will be a long road for Dan Dan to forgive that’s where ML will have to help her to forgive. Gonna be hard to watch Dan Dan get mistreated all the way through this I just hope he doesn’t let that happen. 

Yeah, I agree I think the ML will help with that as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Thumbs woman is back talking with her thumbs today. Step mom's family is just the worst in every way! The father raised a brat, but she's not wrong about his in-laws especially his mother-in-law who's a user in always possible.

It is supposed to be a source of comedy. Kang Eun Tak is goofy rather than bad. @Ameera Ali lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is supposed to be a source of comedy. Kang Eun Tak is goofy rather than evil. @Ameera Ali lol

I'm not laughing. I'm really not laughing and I don't think I mentioned the word evil oh, they are just the worst kind of people. If they're trying to be funny, it's not comedic at least to me. If my family was like that I might be a little bit self-righteous as well and need to be knocked down a peg or two.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I'm not laughing. I'm really not laughing and I don't think I mentioned the word evil oh, they are just the worst feature is kind of people and if they're trying to be funny it's not comedic at least to me. If my family was like that I might be a little bit self-righteous as well and need to be knocked down a peg or two.

They are mainly good for nothing. The stepmom is always deceived in a scam. DB is depending on the money of his girlfriend. Gun causes trouble out of foolishness. I don't know if they will leave the annex. Anyway, the comedy depends on the perspective of the Koreans, it is a matter of taste. Each person can view it differently. The theme of a troublesome family is recurrent in soap operas.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Troublesome families are recurrent, but Dan Dan is the only one who is the least bit likeable. She worked hard and finished school and finally has a job that pays well and could open the door for other opportunities. She told her stepmom to go to a sauna, but the woman wouldn't listen. At least she finally agreed to get a job, but dad put the kibosh on that. He's a big part of the problem. The stepmom should do something other than whine, and the dad should tell Dan Dan the truth.

• Like 8