[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

Sara, however, is crazy to think it will work in the end. The father of the child who is expecting is not only DD's uncle, but also a man who, if he comes to find out if he is, will take responsibility, he is not that idiot of her ex. Furthermore, the president is also aware that his three children will not accept having that woman as a mother.

• Like 6

I do hope they stand united. They already know what kind of person SaRa is and how she treated the children. Would love YG memories to return by the end of episode 44 instead of towards the end. How are they going to get SaRa together with CG with dragging this out? what about SaRa mom punishment for stealing? DR and SaRa for lying when he lost his memories. DD and YG wedding? DD forgiving SC and AK? because let's face it, it's a family drama even if it doesn't seem like it most of the times. Soo much to put into 10 episodes. DD has also suffered soo much for her relationship so i hope they really stand united this time. Best part is always when they are having scenes with the kids. The chemistry especially between DD and the kids is amazing its truly what shines in this drama.

• Like 7

Sa Ra will use the pregnancy on Young Guk but at the same time he just so happened to remember his 22 year old self and knows he did not sleep with Sa Ra when he was 22 years old. It will backfire on Sa Ra again. It is my prediction.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, oktang1 said:

Sa Ra will use the pregnancy on Young Guk but at the same time he just so happened to remember his 22 year old self and knows he did not sleep with Sa Ra when he was 22 years old. It will backfire on Sa Ra again. It is my prediction.

This is what I think as well. There are only 5 weekends left so it can't drag out very long.

• Like 4

On 2/24/2022 at 4:12 PM, heistheway said:

I could watch this over and over and it still warms my heart every time!   Who else can relate?

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Looking at the 3 children smile with happiness again, is so heart warming. 

Right !? 

It would be too cruel to break their hearts once again !

• Like 4

Unresolved issues of Sarah's mother's theft and Sejong's biological father, who only appears & disappears within minutes which doesn't justify his appearance. Too much emphasis on Sarah's revenge to get even with YG of a one-sided love. With few episodes left. usual last minute rush at final episode.

• Like 5

YG woke up in bed remembering some stuff during his amnesia. Scenes with SaRa but not rejecting her.. SMH. 7 mins left. I'll post the ending and preview. I'm guessing the ending will be SaRa coming to YG house and they will drag out this plot. Scene with YG going and hugging DD and being afraid to lose her considering the memories of SaRa. Ask her if he really said he liked her while having amnesia. DD assure YG that he did. YG thanks DD. Guess this is to not fully trust those memories of SaRa. YG and DD kiss eachother twice ! . Dramatic music with SaRa now and YG telling SaRa to get married while amnesia. SaRa giving YG photo of baby and episode ends just like a ithough. SaRa is so smug at the end, i'm gonna love it when she's exposed. 

Preview : more bad news. DD running in the end maybe found out something?. Would honestly not surprise me if writer drags it out to end of episode 48. I have no faith in this writer and won't watch anything this writer makes again. Breakup again seems like

Preview

it just weird, Sara  is mentally unstable and a liar, but at the ending , she will surely marry the sexy uncle, DD's family will probably accept her easily after all the harm she's done, they'll just say it was all the ML's fault  I am very angry with these writers:rage::rage::rage:

• Like 3

@marrez1 the feeling is mutual. The ending made me soo pissed. I hope it won't take long for SaRa to get exposed. Hopefully CG has some backbone in him and acts when he find out also. Hope YG memories return at the end of tomorrow. But as i said, i expect it to get dragged out.

• Like 3

Can someone enlighten me . PLEASE. What is the relationship between Youngguk & Anna Kim. Are they blood related.??. I just start the eps lately. What would be the main reason she objects his relationship with DanDan. Understand that Anna n Appa have the reason that object Dandan & Youngguk relationship. Reason becos of wide age gap & the fact Younguk is a widower with kids. In reality yeah it hurts if seeing ur own daughter might ruin her life marrying older guy, but the fact they could live blissfull more better than expected. 

• Like 2