[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

16 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Why. Does. The. Male. Lead. Speak. Like. A. Robot?

Just kidding. After the horse dung fest that was Revolutionary Sisters, this is a breath of fresh air.

Something happened to him after his wife died you remember how sweet spoken he was to the girl trying to help her after he run over her and hurt her knee to get her back home and giving her advice to be careful. They let us see the sweet character he was before his wife died and the harsh character he became after she died

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lfd said:

Something happened to him after his wife died you remember how sweet spoken he was to the girl trying to help her after he run over her and hurt her knee to get her back home and giving her advice to be careful. They let us see the sweet character he was before his wife died and the harsh character he became after she died

But he did had a lisp, right? His pronounciation is somewhat different than most actors

• Like 1

20 hours ago, shahila1978 said:

But he did had a lisp, right? His pronounciation is somewhat different than most actors

To me I hear him speaking very formally to everyone.  And we will see him change as he falls in love with DD.  Even when he was explaining why he held her hands in the ghost house, he was explaining it in a very formally speaking way.  As if he was explaining benefits of a product in a meeting or something.  I don't hear a lisp or any speech impediment in his Korean.  I hear him softening up a bit in the car driving back from the amusement park also, perhaps a start of his changing patters of speech and behavior.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, shahila1978 said:

I’m talking about he became like a commanding military commander soldier. When he talks it’s like he is a drill sergeant sorta like somebody said a robot but I still love him he has been one of my favorite actors.  He can with his acting make you cry and then make you laugh he number one

On 10/21/2021 at 2:03 AM, Thong Thin said:

I am having the same thoughts as you. By hook or by crook , Se Ra will try by all means to get Se Jong back.

And I think her getting romantically involved with DD's uncle (my guess, purely going by the posters), will help Sa Ra get romantically distracted and maybe the uncle will help her see the light, vicariously helping DD.  Maybe Sa Ra will have some visiting privileges.  

-------------

Any guess as to which of the three male family members of DD is the long lost brother of Mi Sook's?

DD's father?

DD's uncle?

DD's brother. 

The old lady Dal-Lae is the only one who knows.  And now that she will be working for Mi Sook as a house helper, the secret will be revealed through them one way or another.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, seungshin said:

And I think her getting romantically involved with DD's uncle (my guess, purely going by the posters), will help Sa Ra get romantically distracted and maybe the uncle will help her see the light, vicariously helping DD.  Maybe Sa Ra will have some visiting privileges.  

-------------

Any guess as to which of the three male family members of DD is the long lost brother of Mi Sook's?

DD's father?

DD's uncle?

DD's brother. 

The old lady Dal-Lae is the only one who knows.  And now that she will be working for Mi Sook as a house helper, the secret will be revealed through them one way or another.  

I would love to see Sa Ra get together with Dan Dan's uncle (They have been paired up before in another drama) 

Not sure on that yet.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Bejaffled said:

On the KBSWorld program info page for this drama, in the character breakdowns they have DD’s uncle falling for SR like you all predicted, but it also says the ML will lose his memories & SR will lie to him that they have been a secret couple for a long time.
https://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/program/view.php?pg_seq=1663

I just read, whoah, memory loss? I hadn't seen it coming, I imagine it will happen by the time he's ready to tell DD his feelings, so this step ( memory loss)  will probably last for several episodes

So SR after hurting the leads:rage:, will end up with DD's uncle quietly,:sleeping: but lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I just read, whoah, memory loss? I hadn't seen it coming, I imagine it will happen by the time he's ready to tell DD his feelings, so this step ( memory loss)  will probably last for several episodes

So SR after hurting the leads:rage:, will end up with DD's uncle quietly,:sleeping: but lol

If memory loss who will take care of the company 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If Sara ends up with Gun, what will she do about the child Woo Jin? It is a problem, since the child loves Dan Dan.

I feel good about Anna Kim protecting Dan Dan :)

I was going to say the same.  No matter what goes on, including ML's amnesia and SR's crazy shenanigans, Anna Kim and the children will keep the ML and DD together.  

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I was watching an old drama entitled "Save the Family". The actress playing Sara's mom was there in a totally different role, with no thumbs up :D

here she is wearing a hat and trousers with straps, she looks like a farmer lol.

I've been thinking she's been projecting the old physical comedian legend, Charlie Chaplin.  Whenever she comes on the Charlie Chaplin-like music comes on.  

• LOL 6