[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

The score music OST was just released today. You can find it on Spotify.

Information
  • Title: 신사와 아가씨 OST Special Score / Young Lady and Gentleman OST Special Score
  • Artist: Various Artists
  • Language: Korean
  • Release Date: 2022-Apr-22
  • Number of Tracks: 14
  • Publisher: NHN Bugs ((주)엔에이치엔벅스)
  • Agency: Most Contents (모스트콘텐츠)
Track Listing
No. Song Title Artist
1. Young Lady and Gentleman
신사와 아가씨
Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Oh Hye Joo (오혜주)
2. Lovey Dovey Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)
3. Big Event Oh Hye Joo (오혜주)
4. Sincon Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Ahn Ji Hoon (안지훈)
5. Date Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)
6. Stupid and Me Choi Sun Woo (최선우), Ryu Mi Ri (류미리)
7. Love Waltz Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)
8. Run Away Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Ahn Ji Hoon (안지훈)
9. Jazzy Day Choi Sun Woo (최선우), Lee Hyun Sub (이현섭)
10. Embraceable You Oh Hye Joo (오혜주)
11. The Last Goodbye Oh Hye Joo (오혜주)
12. My Dear Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)
13. Everything Lee So Ri (이소리)
14. Still Lee So Ri (이소리)

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨
  • 1 month later...

I could not follow this drama dilligently when it's aired. haha.. and it's one of popular drama in my country's netflix so sometimes during my busy moments I continue watch. Last time I stopped at ep 14 and now I continue from there :hwaiting2:

I am a person who loves meaningful words and quotes. and I found that the conversation between YG and his friend at the bar is interesting. 

YG : It's about a friend of mine. Someone much younger than him has developed feelings for him.

Friend: As if age is an issue these days.

YG: But she is a lot younger than he is.

Friend: How much younger? 

YG: From what I hear, 14 years.. but he finds her adorable and sweet. Now that he knows how she feels about him, he's starting to waver..'

Friend: and age gap of 14 years? .. However, who cares about age gaps? Emotions matter more <3

So.. I like the last line so I type it with bold style. LOL. 

I like YG's friend POV. Even though I have the opposite view about this thing in RL. One of my favorite quotes is Follow your heart with your brain .. But in this case, in this drama, I agree with this emotions matter more. hahaha. YG is more mature and capable, and DD is young and sweet. I don't care with 14 years age gap. I like this young-mature couple hahahaha..

Oh ya another interesting point also when YG said that now he knows about DD feelings and it's wavering him. Hmm.. I think this is true and I like his honest confession about what he feels. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 7:03 AM, rolisrntex said:

A tip of the hat to the writer who has taken one of the characters you sympathize with most (SC) and turned him into a fist class Richard Simmons.

Unbelievable! I was shocked to see this on YLG! Would a father locking up his daughter until she breaks up with a man of whom the father does not approve really happen in Korea in 2022 ... that seemed a little far-fetched to me ... but still made me ANGRY as hell!

And what's with YEON SIL ... she's the poor version of DAE RAN ... constantly pointing fingers, jumping to conclusions and driving people nuts!

Anna Kim and Soo Chuo ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! They're only so psychotic about YG and DD dating because they feel supremely GUILT-RIDDEN about how they've abandoned / raised DD. It's truly self-centered and sick.

Look, I know it's a soap opera (VERY, VERY soapy!), but I'm on Episode 44 now, and I just CANNOT BELIEVE how everyone just assumes Korea's Karen, Sa Ra, is telling the truth about being pregnant with Young Guk's child. For the love of everything holy and righteous, demand A DNA TEST or amniocentesis! Apparently, you can order up DNA tests in South Korea like you're at the flippin' McDonald's! Also, CANNOT BELIEVE DD would just turn her back and walk away from YG like that ... she just told him how much she trusts him! And THE KIDS, for God's sake. They're being jerked around like pizza dough ... I'm super disappointed in DD the most in this episode.