[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

I just think that they should get rid of that scene because although is not necessarily improper, I already knew what direction it was going on based on that scene alone. Maybe they should have had it when the character was 18 to have that type of scene. No he wasn't interested her in that scene, but the reason they put it there we all know. The entire time I was praying that they won't do anything improper in that scene. Why would my mind even go there unless I knew what they were implying? I'm over that type of scene. Although there is no age difference in "Oh My Venus", they put that scene in at the very last episode at the end and irritated me as well. The writer and director just created unnecessary nonsense.

• Like 4

Well, based on ep 5's preview here's a crazy thought:

Spoiler

What if Se Ra is Se Jong's birth-mother? She's awfully interested in raising him compared to the other two kids and it kinda fits with when she started working for them and that would be a really good reason for her to want to marry him. That way she'd become his mom again.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, knkg said:

Hide contents

What if Se Ra is Se Jong's birth-mother? She's awfully interested in raising him compared to the other two kids and it kinda fits with when she started working for them and that would be a really good reason for her to want to marry him. That way she'd become his mom again.

Yeah, I could so see this as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, knkg said:

Reveal hidden contents

No, no, she's interested in status/money.  ML has better morals than that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheaN said:

No, no, she's interested in status/money.  ML has better morals than that.

Just saw the preview subbed.  I get what you mean now!  You weren't implying that the ML had an affair.  I can see the possibilities now, but still think she is not maternal material.  Way too self-centered and really doesn't know what the kids need or want.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TheaN said:

Just saw the preview subbed.  I get what you mean now!  You weren't implying that the ML had an affair.  I can see the possibilities now, but still think she is not maternal material.  Way too self-centered and really doesn't know what the kids need or want.

While I agree with you, she hasn't really had a chance to be a parent and it's something you grow into. No one is a perfect one from the get go.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, knkg said:

Reveal hidden contents

If so, things will get more complicated, we know that Park Hana won't marry YG in the end, if she is related to SJ, she won't give him up easily, which will make it impossible for YG and DD to get married in the end. I think SJ is an orphan adopted by YG, according to the preview.

• Like 3