[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

Btw do you guys know if the episodes on the 25th and 26th won’t be aired? 

I read something about KBS airing the KBS Entertainment awards. 

*Nevermind. Apparently someone on TT is saying that the PDnim is expecting to hit 35%raitings on Christmas. So...something big will happen. 

I imagine 40 yr old YG is going to finally be back.

Edited by Min Mcgonagall
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, heistheway said:

Who else is looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday?   Let's see if we get our Christmas miracle (or something close).

I'm wishing and hoping.  I don't even care if it involves regaining his memory.  I just want him and Dan2 to kiss and be happy.

• Like 2

A new OST was released tonight by Jung Dong Won (정동원). :) It's a remake of Yoo Jae Ha (유재하)'s song, "Hidden Path (가리워진 길)". This song has been covered in many different dramas, but still one of my favorites. Considering the meaning of the lyrics, I think he'll be getting his memory back soon. *fingers crossed*

[MV] Jung Dong Won - Hidden Path (Young Lady and Gentleman OST Part 4)

Lyrics [English Translation]:

The hazy and flickering fog
Surrounds the path
It's the same path of the rainbow
That gets farther away

Where are you waiting for me?
I look around but I can't find you

My dear, please be my strength
So I can find the path
That has been given to me

My dear, please reveal my path
My hidden path

Should I go there, should I go here
It's just so far away
I'm going as if I'm being pulled
Have I found my path now?

After you waved your hand and let me go
Only loneliness wraps around me

My dear, please be my strength
So I can find the path
That has been given to me

My dear, please reveal my path
My hidden path
My hidden path

(source: pop!gasa)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Greetings Chingus,

I don't think Yg and SR got married today.  They just got engaged.  But by the time he blew the candle he started remembering him with DD (don't know if it is DD he remembered or just someone).  

Spoiler

The preview shows that he remembered something that he did with the Kids and DD.  SR's Ex shows up.  SR is determined to get married before he regains his complete memories.  Here is the link to the preview. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Greetings Chingus,

I don't think Yg and SR got married today.  They just got engaged.  But by the time he blew the candle he started remembering him with DD (don't know if it is DD he remembered or just someone).  

Reveal hidden contents

The preview shows that he remembered something that he did with the Kids and DD.  SR's Ex shows up.  SR is determined to get married before he regains his complete memories.  Here is the link to the preview. 

I think the same. I hope so. We don't want that mess if they married lol. And it seems he remembers someone...I have the feeling he's going to start trying to put a face to the memories? Maybe ask some questions?

Btw, it seems SeJong's biological dad is coming back tomorrow. Do you think they're going to come out with the reveal of both SeJong's parentage and DD's at the same time? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angelwingssf long time no see chingu :)

no scenes of Gun in the clips :(

Sara is so full of herself, she thinks that Gun is after her, really as if she is Miss universe.

I mean as Gun is supposedly the 2male lead I expect to see more of him, but so far...not so much. And I really can't deal with SaRa, her mom and WDR anymore. These ******* think they can get awat with eveything!

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

And I really can't deal with SaRa, her mom and WDR anymore. These ******* think they can get awat with eveything!

Most of the older women in this drama are unbearable. 

Imo, DD's stepmom and haelmoni are okay, despite of being silly, DD's stepmom has some good traits. She saved Mr Park, raised DD, borne with DD's false accusations, all her family treated DD with affection. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@marrez1 Well, she took advantage of him having amnesia so he should be able to legally annul it.

I don't think they are married either, otherwise the kids wouldn't be able to sit through the engagement party peacefully.  But if they were, not only could he annul it, he could press charges.  The ladies are basically running a scam and SR is the lead con man. 

• Like 4

The only reason why he got engaged to this fraud is because Dan Dan turned him down and made him go home. Additionally, that fraud asked Dan Dan to convince the kids to accept the engagement. Although they don't accept the engagement, they put on a halfway front at the engagement party and then his memories come back in at the end of the episode.

They did not marry and I have never been so repulsed by a character such as fraudster Se Ra I call "Mother Thumbs" fraud. I have seen repulsive characters before, but none enough to make me want to stop watching the drama as much as this thang!

Korean Drama Thumbs Up GIF by The Swoon

• Like 5

Still waiting on subs, so don't know the details, but I hope Se-Ryun told her mom that it's DB or no one.  So if she wants to see any of those shares, mom had better get out of the way.  I'm so sorry Dad kicked her out, but I guess he's had enough.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1