[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

ill probably ignore some parts. im just not interested in the other couples like MR and Junoh and stuff.Report I'll post what i feel is important + videos. Will post videos once the preview is out.

Ep 37:

DD ask what this is. YG ask if she like it. DD answer yes. YG says thank you for waiting for me and stuff. DD is happy but worried how the kids will react. Scene from preview with DD screaming happily in the street. DR crazy and start pulling MS hair. CG threaten with calling the police and DR doesnt take it seriously. CG calls the police and she runs away. Scene with them talking and DD stepmom explain more about what DR has done. DR go to SR and and they argue. SR say something about her dad to her mom and something.

DD and YG on phone. DD is extremely happy with the ring. YG bragging about himself to DD. YG says something to DD which makes him embarrassed. DD trying to kiss through the phone but YG doesnt get it. She does it again but is still clueless. She says something about kiss and turn off phone annoyed. MS confront DR and explain the truth about her getting reunited with family. DR wants her to leave. MS threaten DR if she ever go after her family again in the same way. DR got shocked. SaRa go to YG house. She runs into housekeeper. I guess she has gift for sejong again. She tells her they arent home and that YG & DD + kids are out.  Sechan catch them holding hands :D . DD make a schh gesture. Sechan asks how long. DD finds out that Sechan has been trying to set them up. Sechan i think wonder why the secret and YG says hes worried about how JN will react and tell him to keep it secret for now. DD is embarassed. SaRa with her stalking sees them and the kids coming back. JN says something and about her dad being funny. Sejong wants to know but JN doesnt tell and he start chasing JN. They say something to Sechan. SaRa getting suspicious.

They are having a BBQ i think. Sejong says he wishes DD was him mom :D . JN tell Sejong something about maybe DD will be uncomfortable. DD putting kids to sleep shes with JN. YG message and ask if JN is asleep. Inviting DD for a night date. SaRa still spying on them. SaRa catch them and is shocked.

SaRa mad and having flashbacks of her and YG. She's so freaking delusional and frame DD for everything. DR crying in bed and ask herself if DD is a spy. SaRa acting pitiful and sending DR a picture of YG+DD together. DD back and DR attack her. YG was told what happened. Chief Kim explained everything DR said. YG confront DR. Housekeeper and Chief Kim is shocked when he says he likes DD to DR. DR is just digging her own grave. YG go to DD room and ask if shes okay. He tells her to tell him if anything happens. DD and YG hugging. SaRa confronting YG and acting pitiful. YG leave and say they have nothing to talk about. Honestly if they want her with CG they have to restore his memories soon...

SR scene from the preview. With DB telling them off and DB leaves. DD family + MS family having dinner together. MS trying to set DB up on a blinddate. DB has no interest. I think grandma says to MS that DB still loves SR. MR and Junoh awkward during dinner after i think MS say something.

AK with some documents. Calls SC. I think SC first ignore it. AK sends a message telling him to meet and she needs to say something. Ends like usual and SC runs away. DR throw water on DD now. Chief Kim drag her away and DD crying. Chief Kim reporting to YG what happens. I love her. YG confront DR again. YG mention SR but that he wants her out. DR mouth back like usual. YG and DD. DD hides it but YG says he knows. YG and DD on a date. AK sees them but insists they are just hanging out cause of the kids. CG try to call SaRa with no response. CG run into SaRa mom and she invite him up. SaRa arrive home and wonder what he is doing her. Trying to get CG to leave. SaRa tells him off and mentioning YG and SaRa leave.  AK and YG meet up. YG also tell him he has a girlfriend and AK is happy for him. DD arrive. AK is shocked. Episode ends

Preview :  AK i think ask DD to breakup but she cant. DD runs away and AK after her but is stopped by SC. AK tell that DD in trouble or something like that. YG and DD visit DD family and it does not go well. SC lock DD inside a room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

DD dad makes me angry as usual

Written PReview

38 previews

Su-cheol, noticing a relationship between Dan-dan and YG, persuades Dan to leave YG house to separate the two, but the two decide to break through the front. When Dan Dan introduces YG to her family as her boyfriend, Soo-cheol is furious and brings Dan-dan to his house...

• Like 6

SaRa is back to being SaRa.  What a messed up woman.  I am okay if she wants to remain messed up, but it is so sad to see the hurt she is putting on Cha Geon whom we all like.  What is wrong with the stupid woman?  Now she is telling YG "I liked you from even when I was 24 years old" and acting like it is his fault that he doesn't like her... Hell, I liked Michelle Pfeifer when I was 24; and so? :) ... The ajussi should just dump her.  Too much baggage.  The mental basket-case isn't worth it.  Can she just go away?  That slimy ex-husband is the right guy for her.

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, jayakris said:

SaRa is back to being SaRa.  What a messed up woman.  I am okay if she wants to remain messed up, but it is so sad to see the hurt she is putting on Cha Geon whom we all like.  What is wrong with the stupid woman?  Now she is telling YG "I liked you from even when I was 24 years old" and acting like it is his fault that he doesn't like her... Hell, I liked Michelle Pfeifer when I was 24; and so? :) ... The ajussi should just dump her.  Too much baggage.  The mental basket-case isn't worth it.  Can she just go away?  That slimy ex-husband is the right guy for her.

@jayakris, totally agreed with you regarding SaRa, a total nutcase ugh... , she needs to just go into the sunset and I don't want to see her face:scream:.   Will be a bumpy road for our OTP due to the family members who are against their relationship for now.  Feel sorry for CG, please don't chase her, SR is not worth it:lol:.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

Tbh I don’t understand how Cha Gun has no other storyline. His only purpose so far is to defend SaRa. Why!? 

And please, that woman has no more chances as far as a I’m

concerned! How

long is she going to get away with being like this?!?

• Like 6

I’m having mixed emotions about today’s episode. Loving YG/DD moments. Am I missing something? The ring he gave her is not a proposal?

Everyones gotta be opposed to them now? AK of all people, absentee mother you don’t have a say. Also, she knows YG & family well. DD will be a queen! 

SC locking up DD like that so savage. Call 911 being held against her will.

You could tell psycho SR is back because of her driving lol woman needs to be committed along with DR.

How cute was JO being jealous while mom was saying she’d set MR up? They need more screen time.

• Like 5

From what i could see, there will be no episode next saturday cause of beijing olympics.

Episode 38

AK in shock. AK trouble speaking and run off. AK meet up with YG again. YG is clearly dissappointed in AK. AK talking with DD and trying to get her to breakup with YG. DD saying she sincerely love YG. AK using SC wont approve card. DD is sad from AK words and run off. AK run after and is stopped by SC. DD walking dazed and run into YG waiting for her. They walk off holding hands. SC sees them and wonder whats up. YG greet him. DD drags SC away. SC ask what AK cant be true. DD says its true. DD says she wants to marry him. SC oppose. DD say she really love YG. SC want DD to not go back to that house and return home. DD refuses. DD about to leave and SC grab her arm. DD throw her arm away and leave. DD dad is mad. YG wait for DD. They talk and YG offers to visit DD home.

DD family clueless and said that DD will come with her boyfriend. 

Everyone is shocked when YG greets them. SC is furious. Tell them to go outside to talk. SC angry at YG. DD defends YG and they leave.  DD stepmom sees money like usual. 

YG and DD in car. DD ask YG if hes upset. YG says no its fine. I think as a father himself he understand the objection. They have a date. Playing Ping Pong. DD and YG bicker. DD mention him calling her Noona. DD laughs while playing. DD and YG walking. DD and YG hug on street. YG holding DD while walking. CG drinking and DB asking whats wrong. SR arrive drunk and trying to order chicken. DB say something(closed perhaps?). CG shaking his head and leave. DB eventually give in and make her chicken and beer. She says its good. SR walking and DB follow a bit behind. SR taking taxi while DB taking another taxi following her.  SR is walking and is sad. DB watching from afar again.

SC having trouble sleeping cause of DD. DD and YG staring at eachother. JN will catch them soon if they continue like that. Housekeeper packed food for them. DD go off with the kids. Housekeeper talking to DR while Chief Kim writing down everything DR says. DR go report to her daughter that DD and YG dating. SR is surprised. DR trying to tell her that DD is after the money probably. MR and Junoh eating. Junoh got a phone call and is happy. I think he got work from the audition. MR congratulate him. DD & YG and the kids are at a strawberry farm. DD and YG feeding eachother strawberry. Sechan approves haha :D . JN about to see when Sechan cover her eyes and feed her a strawberry. Sechan is the real MVP and best Wingman. Now they are at a place to prepare the strawberry. Making some kind of jam of it and put it on sandwiches. Kids are laughing. Sejong smear some on DD face. DD start chasing Sejong with the bowl. SaRa scene. She going off again probably to stalk. Barf... SaRa visit DR. SaRa in Sejong room leaving a present and making his bed. SaRa run into chief Kim. SaRa ask haughty if she doesnt recognize her. Chief Kim getting her to leave. SaRa see flowers being delivered. She sees the number of the truck and i think she go there and something. Maybe her new work? xD . SaRa and CG run into eachother. AK having flashback of YG introduce DD as his girlfriend.  I think AK called DD with no answers. Call at YG home. AK finds out DD and YG are out with the kids. AK call SC and tell him. SC says DD is his kid and he will deal with it and tell her to stay out. DD YG and kids arrive home. SC yells put stop himself after seeing the kids and drag DD away. JN asks whats up with DD dad. Sejong worried for DD. Sechan plotting with Sejong again :D . SC dragged DD home and locked her like in the preview. DD stepmom and grandma talk against SC treatment. SC is pissed and tell them not to unlock the door. SC is so freaking ridiculous. YG worried and go off to DD home. DD hear YG and SC talk. SC refuse to her reason even after all of DD pleading through the door. YG is forced to leave. SC and Sejong knocked on the door. The greet themself. DD hears them. Sechan and Sejong are crying. Sechan scolding SC. Sechan and Sejong crying and DD crying.  SC want them to leave but they refuse. DD family affected by their crying. YG at his office. SC calling YG and tell him to get the kids back accusing him of using the kids. YG is forced to grab the kids back. YG scold them cause they went off alone and something could have happened. DD trick grandma to open the door. DD run away. grandma call DD stepmom. SC is there and finds out. DD runs and SC sees her. 

Really? SC calls with the bike while chasing her. So freaking dumb.

Preview : DD backhugging YG. MR and Junoh scene. CG going to the flowershop where SaRa now works. SC go down on her knees infront of the chairman and DD sees and SC want them to breakup.

So selfish im just annoyed by todays episode. Also extra annoyed with it probably just being 1 episode next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Yes, it's confirmed that next episode is on sunday. If the schedule is correct it will air 1 hour earlier.

Episode 39 Preview

Anna witnesses Dandan and YG love affair in front of the company. Yeon-sil and Soo-cheol ask to see the two of them first, but Soo-cheol visits YG and begs with tears to release Dan-dan...

Spoiler

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I’m sorry but I just want to say… how can SC be this irrational now? Locking an adult up!? Whaaat!? 

he needs to go to some anger management classes or something. 

A tip of the hat to the writer who has taken one of the characters you sympathize with most (SC) and turned him into a fist class Richard Simmons.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

@rolisrntex Yeah, i've disliked him for a long time. Also his violent and backward tendencies is so annoying. AK is also horrible. Just imagine how betrayed both YG and DD will feel when AK is revealed as DD bio mom. Also typical that the olympics will slow down everything. 2 episodes a week is really needed with the current plot.

Also i guess a temporary breakup will begin next week with SC going on his knees. It was also hard seeing Sechan and Sejong crying at DD house today.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

A tip of the hat to the writer who has taken one of the characters you sympathize with most (SC) and turned him into a fist class Richard Simmons.

Seriously!! I felt sorry for him at the beginning, later I was annoyed with him for pretty much letting his very greedy family do whatever and he didn’t say much, not even when DD was complaining. The. He went and exploded and I can only dislike him since then. It’s getting too much.

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@rolisrntex Yeah, i've disliked him for a long time. Also his violent and backward tendencies is so annoying. AK is also horrible. Just imagine how betrayed both YG and DD will feel when AK is revealed as DD bio mom. Also typical that the olympics will slow down everything. 2 episodes a week is really needed with the current plot.

Also i guess a temporary breakup will begin next week with SC going on his knees. It was also hard seeing Sechan and Sejong crying at DD house today.

I also think it’s going to be very hard for them. Both of them like Anna. And even if she’s DDs birth mother, she doesn’t have the right to criticize or judge their actions.

it doesn’t help that SC is against her saying who she is, so at some point, both of them are going to need to come clean. 

5 hours ago, Lunkera said:

DD stepmom sees money like usual. 

Lol. That’s what I also thought. I figure, she would t react like that if her son said he wants to marry someone older and with kids! 

5 hours ago, Lunkera said:

DD stepmom sees money like usual. 

Lol. That’s what I also thought. I figure, she wouldn’t react like that if her son said he wants to marry someone older and with kids! 

• Like 5

Here is my take on SC...

When I see him, I see a big L tattooed on his forehead. He is a loser and always has been. I can now understand now why AK abandoned him 27 years ago, The man has no ambition and is comfortable and embraces living in poverty. He likes being poor and downtrodden.

He only took over the chicken restaurant after his friend basically gave it to him and it only started finding success after his son took it over. The man is what in his 50s?, and was still doing menial labor jobs until the chicken place was given to him.

A real parent wants their children to have a better life and be more successful than they were. The only thing this guy has done for his children is to try and pull them back into poverty where he thinks they belong. What a disgusting human being. 

He is a violent and abusive person who puts up a front of being humble and mild mannered. He belongs in jail.

How can any human being see those heart broken kids crying for their tutor and not feel any empathy for them. He just stood there and watched them with that cold angry look on his face. What a monster!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Here is my take on SC...

When I see him, I see a big L tattooed on his forehead. He is a loser and always has been. I can now understand now why AK abandoned him 27 years ago, The man has no ambition and is comfortable and embraces living in poverty. He likes being poor and downtrodden.

He only took over the chicken restaurant after his friend basically gave it to him and it only started finding success after his son basically took it over. The man is what in his 50s?, and was still doing menial labor jobs until the chicken place was given to him.

A real parent wants their children to have a better life and be more successful than they were. The only thing this guy has done for his children is to try and pull them back into poverty where he thinks they belong. What a disgusting human being. 

He is a violent and abusive person who puts up a front of being humble and mild mannered. He belongs in jail.

How can any human being see those heart broken kids crying for their tutor and not feel any empathy for them. He just stood there and watched them with that cold angry look on his face. What a monster!

I agree with this so much. Now I'm wondering why Anna didn't take the child and ran away lol.

No, seriously, this man needs to go to counseling at minimun. How long is he going to go through life like this!?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1