[Drama 2022] Dr. Park’s Clinic/Internist Park Won-Jang,내과 박원장- Lee Seo Jin & Ra Mi Ran

larus

TVING DRAMA 2021

INTERNIST PARK WON JANG

2112210949367710.jpg

Drama: Internist Park Won-Jang /Internal Medicine Director Park (literal title)/  Dr. Park's Clinic (English name)

Hangul:내과 박원장

Genre: comedy, medical, slice of life

Network: TVING

Episodes: 12

Director: Seo Joon-Beom

Writer: Jang Bong Soo (webcomic)/ Seo Joon-Beom

Release Date:  January 14, 2022- February 18, 2022

Runtime:Friday 

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Internal Medicine Director Park” is a reality-oriented comedy that depicts the “funny and sad” life of a doctor. Director Park dreamed of becoming a true doctor, but he agonizes between the art of medicine and his business ability in a clinic with barely any patients. The story will provide pleasant laughter and empathy with stories of his poor attempts at survival. In addition, the drama will capture the hectic daily life of neighborhood doctors who own clinics in medical buildings full of clinics and pharmacies.

Notes

Based on webcomic "Naegwa Parkwonjang” by Jang Bong-Soo (published from February 4, 2020 via Kakao). The webcomic is based on writer Jang Bong-Soo's own experience from working as a doctor for 18 years.

Cast

Lee Seo Jin as Park Won-Jang

Ra Mi Ran as Sa Mo-Rim

Cha Cheong-hwa as Choi Mi-yeong

Shin Eun-jung as Seon-woo Soo jin

Park Sung-woong (cameo ep 1)

Character descriptions

Park Won-Jang  (Lee Seo Jin) is a doctor of internal medicine who dreams of becoming rich and honorable. He is an ordinary breadwinner who attempts to display good customer service and suffers from hair loss as he stresses to do a good job. He struggles to revive his clinic that is on the brink of doom.

Sa Mo Rim (Ra Mi Ran), the clumsy wife of Park Won Janng,  believes in doctors on TV and pseudoscience more than her husband.

Posters

lee-seo-jin.jpg

2112291035412710.jpg

image_readtop_2022_15398_164142900449083

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4

Lee Seo Jin And Ra Mi Ran Confirmed To Star In New Comedy Drama

7e118bf5c3f4427c96d7e40120185459.jpeg?s=

Aug 13, 2021
by L. Kim

Lee Seo Jin and Ra Mi Ran are uniting for a new drama!

On August 13, a source from TVING’s drama “Internal Medicine Director Park” (literal translation) shared that the two actors confirmed to star in this new project.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Internal Medicine Director Park” is a reality-oriented comedy that depicts the “funny and sad” life of a doctor. Director Park dreamed of becoming a true doctor, but he agonizes between the art of medicine and his business ability in a clinic with barely any patients. The story will provide pleasant laughter and empathy with stories of his poor attempts at survival. In addition, the drama will capture the hectic daily life of neighborhood doctors who own clinics in medical buildings full of clinics and pharmacies.

The drama will be written and produced by producing director (PD) Seo Joon Beom, who will present a new kind of comedy with a refreshing format.

Lee Seo Jin, who is appearing in a comedy for the first time, will play Director Park. He is a doctor of internal medicine who dreams of becoming rich and honorable. He is an ordinary breadwinner who attempts to display good customer service and suffers from hair loss as he stresses to do a good job. The actor will portray Director Park’s struggle to revive his clinic that is on the brink of doom.

On the other hand, Ra Mi Ran, who has been in all kinds of comedy dramas and movies, will play his clumsy wife Sa Mo Rim. She believes in doctors on TV and pseudoscience more than her husband. It will be intriguing to see her reckless and passionate support for her husband, and drama fans are already looking forward to her synergy with Lee Seo Jin.

The drama’s production team shared, “The greatest key point is the teamwork of Lee Seo Jin, who will make a drastic transformation with his comedy role, and Ra Mi Ran, who is well-known for her acting in comedy projects. Viewers will laugh excitedly as they watch this drama, but at some point on, it will be an empathetic story that touches hearts and gives a new kind of entertainment.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483629wpp/lee-seo-jin-and-ra-mi-ran-confirmed-to-star-in-new-comedy-drama

August 13 2021

Lee Seo-Jin & Ra Mi-Ran cast in TVING drama “Internist Park Won-Jang”

Internist_Park_Won-Jang-a00.jpeg

Lee Seo-Jin and Ra Mi-Ran are cast in TVING drama series “Internist Park Won-Jang” (literal title). The drama series is based on webcomic Naegwa Parkwonjang” by Jang Bong-Soo. The webcomic is based on the personal experience of Jang Bong-Soo as he worked as a doctor for 18 years. The drama series will follow Lee Seo-Jin as he portrays internal medicine physician Park Won-Jang. He struggles to save his clinic. He is married to Sa Mo-Rim, who is played by Ra Mi-Ran.

“Internist Park Won-Jang” will stream from TVING sometime later this year.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Dr. Park Won-Jang (Lee Seo-Jin) recently opened his own internal medicine clinic. His goal is to become acknowledged as a skilled physician and make a lot of money in the process. He thought that if he opened his own clinic, the money would soon roll in. Reality is a little different for Park Won-Jang. His clinic receives very few patients and it is teetering on insolvency. He struggles to save his clinic. Making things worse, he also suffers from hair loss. Meanwhile, Park Won-Jang is married to Sa Mo-Rim (Ra Mi-Ran). His wife trusts the advice of medical TV programs more than her husband.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-seo-jin-ra-mi-ran-cast-in-tving-drama-internist-park-won-jang

• Like 5

Seo-jin Lee confirmed to appear in the TV drama 'Park Wonjang'... acting with Ra Miran

MCKE2W3CN4CGDRIVZVKOQIJ3NU.jpg

Actor Seo-jin Lee is making a comeback to the small screen with the original teaser drama 'Park Won-jang of Internal Medicine'

Seo-jin Lee received the script from the production team of 'Park Director of Internal Medicine' and decided to appear after being attracted to the work and character, according to OSEN coverage on the August 13th.

‘Internal Medicine Director Park’ (Screenwriter/Director Seo Jun-beom, Provided by TVING, produced by Sidus X Large Pictures) is a reality-reflecting comic drama based on a webtoon of the same name.

The main character, Wonjang Park, enters medical school at the end of his third semester and endures the life of training from intern to fellow. Then he left the university hospital and opened his own practice it until he got into debt, but he is once again frustrated by the brutal reality that unfolds in front of him. Seo-jin Lee plays Park Won-jang, an ordinary doctor in his 40s and a father with a wife and children.

His wife will be played by actor Rami Ran. In the original story, the proportion of her wife, Samo Rim, was not large, but her presence is expected to increase as she decides to dramatize it and Ra Mi Ran takes the role.

Based on a true story he experienced, Jang Bong-soo (pen name), an in-service doctor with 18 years of experience, created the character Park Won-jang by adding his artistic imagination. Mr. Jang Bong-soo drew the character of Park Won-jang and melted the experiences of his fellow doctors. He just said that he was not 100% alike with Park Won-sang.

In the existing medical dramas, doctors are portrayed with great charisma, but 'Park Director of Internal Medicine' is expected to contain the hardships and sorrows of incumbent doctors that have not been heard in the past

Writer Jang Bong-soo posted on his blog after the OSEN report on the same day, "It is said that actor Lee Seo-jin took on the role of Park Won-jang. I'm very excited to see how it will be made," he said.

Expectations are high on how Seo-jin Lee will complete the image of a doctor who goes through real problems. Above all, it seems that his visual transformation will be of high interest among webtoon readers. ‘Internal Medicine Director Park’ is scheduled to air in the second half of this year through Teabing Original.

(Google translate)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/08/13/RV6VA43NQ2VJ3HT3RNY3E5KL6Q/

Lee Seo-jin, Ra Mi-ran to star in 'Internal Medicine Dr. Park'

Actors Lee Seo-jin and Ra Mi-ran will star in streaming platform Tving’s upcoming original series “Internal Medicine Dr. Park” (translated), Tving said on social media channels Friday.

It is Lee’s first role in a comedy in his 22 years of acting. Lee is best known for tvN’s reality travel show “Grandpa Over Flowers” (2013-2018) and reality cooking show “Three Meals a Day” (2014-2020).

Ra starred in the first season of KBS’s reality show “Sister’s Slam Dunk” (2016).

Tving’s “Internal Medicine Dr. Park” is an adaptation of the webtoon of the same name, following a doctor who has just recently opened his own hospital, but struggles to find any patients.

Lee will play the main protagonist, Dr. Park, while Ra will be Dr. Park’s wife who supports him throughout the story.

The series will be released on Tving later this year.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/08/13/entertainment/television/Tving-Lee-Seojin-Ra-Miran/20210813170500544.html

I am ready to watch a good comedy. I like the cast. Lee Seo Jin`s first comedic role. Interesting. I think they will make a funny couple on screen.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

I love Ra Mi Ran and I am so happy that she's in a lead role. Finally !

Beside movies, Ra Mi Ran was lead in other dramas but I guess this time she is the first female lead.

I like her too. I hope her role here will be bigger than in the webton, how they promised.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I saw this is my newsfeed and I'm thinking.. @larus pleasae make a thread! and here it is! two of my favs! Thankies.

:Pandabulous:

On 8/14/2021 at 12:48 AM, partyon said:

I love Ra Mi Ran and I am so happy that she's in a lead role. Finally

Same here! and I'll be watching mr dimples ajusshi again :issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, jongski said:

I saw this is my newsfeed and I'm thinking.. @larus pleasae make a thread! and here it is! two of my favs! Thankies.

:love: I usually start the threads of dramas I am interested in watching. I am glad you will be watching this drama also.

It is a drama that will air this year. They kept the casting secret until the last minute. I think they will start filming soon.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Seo-jin and Ra Mi-ran to star in new drama

by tccolb

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/202108131006438010_2_20210813100921687.jpg

A new comedy drama is in the works for TVING called Internist Director Park, which is adapted from a top-ranking webtoon by the same title (written and illustrated by Jang Bong-soo). Actors Lee Seo-jin (Times) and Ra Mi-ran (Black Dog) have both been confirmed in the lead roles.

In a slice-of-life approach, the drama diverges from the more stylized medical stories that we often see in dramas or movies. Rather than a fancy hospital, our main setting is a neighborhood medical center that combines medical care and pharmacy services. The story explores the harsh but often humorous realities that health professionals face in their day-to-day lives.

Lee Seo-jin plays the titular character, Director Park. With his heart set on becoming a rich and well-respected doctor one day, he naively believed that opening his own clinic would guarantee a life of luxury. In reality, of course, his medical center attracts more flies than patients, and his daily struggle is trying to prioritize between making money and treating patients. Needing to provide for his family and scared of bankruptcy, he stresses over every packet of coffee, loses hair over free medical services, and his face twitches when he smiles for business purposes.

Ra Mi-ran takes on the role of the charismatic and fiery Sa Mo-rim. Although her husband Lee Seo-jin is a doctor, she has a tendency to second guess his opinions—she’s more likely to trust recommendations made by celebrity doctors on TV or scientific claims on documentaries. Still, she likes to call herself the Queen of Housewives. Despite appearing careless due to being a bit of a slacker, she is actually very thoughtful of others and ultimately supports her husband’s endeavors.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Lee Seo-jin play a character like this before, and I can’t even imagine it because his “cool” and “can’t-be-bothered” variety image is basically seared into my brain. I’m curious and excited to see how well he can pull it off. And as for Ra Mi-ran, she’s always a win, period. Here’s hoping the story and execution are strong as well.

Written and directed by Seo Joon-beom, TVING’s upcoming comedy Internist Director Park will be premiering towards the end of 2021.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/08/lee-seo-jin-and-ra-mi-ran-to-star-in-new-drama/

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cha Cheong-hwa appeared in 'Internal Medicine Director Park'... Acting along with Lee Seo-jin and Ra Mi-ran

NISI20210909_0000825795_web.jpg?rnd=2021

Actress Cha Cheong-hwa has been confirmed to appear in Tving's original 'Internal Medicine Director Park'.

'Doctor Park Wonjang' is based on a webtoon that was loved by fans, such as recording more than 4 million views and ranking first in the next webtoon league. In addition, director Seo Jun-beom, a 'hit maker' who is known in the advertising world, took charge of the script and directing.

Cha Cheong-hwa will appear in the drama as Choi Mi-yeong, the head nurse at the hospital where Lee Seo-jin is the director. In the drama, she will work closely with her husband and wife, Seo-jin Lee and Ra Mi-ran, to show off a comical performance that is close to life.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210909_0001578262

• Like 2

Shin Eun-jung confirmed to appear in Tving's original 'Internal Medicine Director Park'... New acting transformation notice

2021091010203501446d3244b4fed18217218612

Actress Shin Eun-jung confirmed her appearance in her anticipated work 'Internal Medicine Director Park' in the second half of this year, heralding a new acting transformation.

In the drama, Shin Eun-jung is expected to show various charms that she has never shown before by disassembling the role of Seon-woo Suzy, a popular anti-surgery surgeon who has a soft personality and even a tone for the first time that she believes that she is in her 30s.

Shin Eun-jung, who has recently captivated the audience through various works with a friendly image and solid acting skills, while she is continuing her work by announcing the news of her appearance in Teabing's original 'Park Won-jang' following the movie 'Girl', what will Shin Eun-jung look like in this drama? Expectations are high whether to show or not.

https://www.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202109100109

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

TVING drama 'Internal Medicine Director Park' line up

Seo-Jin Lee X Mi-Ran Ra's 'Internal Medicine Director Park', released in January 2022 [Official]

image_readtop_2021_1106732_1638315816486

TVING original 'Internal Medicine Director Park' announced the scramble of a live-real comedy that sublimates even the salty taste into laughter.

Above all, there is a lot of anticipation for the meeting between Seo-jin Lee, who is taking on the challenge of acting in a comic for the first time in her life, and Mi-ran Ra, who will explode the condensed comic potential. Seo-jin Lee makes a radical transformation into the 'Park Won-jang', a salty beginner who is struggling between medicine and tactics. Park Won-jang is a novice doctor with neither wisdom nor romance, and is an ordinary head of household whose debts are increasing and his hair thinning. Park Won-jang's struggles to save the internal medicine department just before the 'explosion' will be portrayed in a pleasant way. Expectations are high for Seo-jin Lee's all-time performance, who will sublimate the salty smell of water in a doctor's gown to laughter.

more https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/12/1106732/

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Internist Park Won-Jang,내과 박원장- Lee Seo Jin & Ra Mi Ran - Premieres In January 2022
by lo_ve, December 1, 2021

On December 1st, it was confirmed that Lee Seo Jin, Ra Mi Ran, Cha Chung Hwa, Shin Eun Jung, Kim Kwang Gyu, Jung Hyung Suk, Seo Bum Jun, Joo Woo Yeon, and Kim Kang Hoon will be leading the upcoming TVING original drama "Internal Medicine Director Park." The drama will be directed and written by Seo Joon Bum. It will be produced by  Sidus and X-large Pictures.

"Internal Medicine Director Park" is a medical comedy-drama that is based on a webtoon of the same name. It will tell the story of Park Won Jang, who established his own internal medicine to earn lots of money. The drama will showcase the small neighborhood where lawmakers and pharmacies are gathered together.

"Internal Medicine Director Park" will air on January 2022. It will exclusively be available on the OTT platform, TVING.

jBNyr_2f.jpg

Lee Seo Jin will play the role of Park Won Jang. He opened his own internal medical clinic to achieve his dream of becoming a rich and famous doctor. But reality hits, his clinic is struggling. 

Ra Mi Ran will play the role of Sa Mo Rin, the wife of Lee Seo Jin's character Park Won Jang. She believes in TV show doctors and folk remedies more than her husband. She is a self-proclaimed assistant queen.

Shin Eun Jung will play the role of Sun Woo Soo Jin, a surgery director. Kim Kwang Kyu will play the role of Ji Min Ji, a Gynecologist who's in love with mixed coffee. Jung Hyung Suk will play the role of Chun, the director of Urology. Lee Seo Jin, Shin Eun Jung, Kim Kwang Kyu, and Jung Hyung Suk will play the role as the small business doctors. 

Cha Chung Hwa will play the role of Choi Mi Young. She's the head nurse at Park Won Jang's clinic. Seo Beom Jun will play the role of Cha Ji Hoon, a new nurse at the Park Won Jang's s internal medicine department.

Joo Woo Yeon will play the role of Park Min Gu, the first son of Park Won Jang and Sa Mo Rin. Lastly,  Kim Kang Hoon will play the second son of the main lead. He's a kid Youtuber who knows the world too early.

https://mydramalist.com/article/upcoming-tving-drama-internal-medicine-director-park-announces-its-confirmed-cast-lineup

• Like 1

Lee Seo Jin Makes A Shocking Transformation Into A Hard-Working Doctor For Upcoming Comedy Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 7, 2021
by L. Kim

TVING’s drama “Internal Medicine Director Park” (literal translation) has unveiled its first poster!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Internal Medicine Director Park” is a reality-oriented comedy that depicts the “funny and sad” life of a doctor. Director Park dreamed of becoming a true doctor, but he agonizes between the art of medicine and his business ability in a clinic with barely any patients. The drama will be written and produced by producing director (PD) Seo Joon Beom, who will present a new kind of comedy with a refreshing format.

Lee Seo Jin, who is appearing in a comedy for the first time, will play Director Park. He is a doctor of internal medicine who dreams of becoming rich and honorable. He is an ordinary breadwinner who attempts to display good customer service and suffers from hair loss as he stresses to do a good job.

The newly released teaser poster is sensational itself. It features Lee Seo Jin’s drastic transformation into Director Park. He is wearing a doctor’s gown, and there is a stethoscope around his neck. What’s especially eye-catching is the huge patch of baldness on his head. There is a bright halo surrounding him, and the text reads, “Shining doctor, debt-making life.”

lee-seo-jin.jpg

“Internal Medicine Director Park” is set to premiere in January 2022 via TVING.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1502535wpp/lee-seo-jin-makes-a-shocking-transformation-into-a-hard-working-doctor-for-upcoming-comedy-drama

• 2 weeks later...
December 15 2021

First teaser trailer for tvN drama “Dr. Park’s Clinic”

Internest_Park_Won-Jung-mp1.jpeg

First teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Dr. Park’s Clinic” (English title) starring Lee Seo-Jin & Ra Mi-Ran. The teaser trailer features a promotional video for the clinic run by internal medicine specialist Park Won-Jang. Lee Seo-Jin introduces the clip with “If you are looking for a family like clinic,” and that is followed by Cha Chung-Hwa saying the name “Internist Park Won-Jang.”

“Dr. Park’s Clinic” will stream from January 14, 2022 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Dr. Park Won-Jang (Lee Seo-Jin) recently opened his own internal medicine clinic. His goal is to become acknowledged as a skilled physician and make a lot of money in the process. He thought that if he opened his own clinic, the money would soon roll in. Reality is a little different for Park Won-Jang. His clinic receives very few patients and it is teetering on insolvency. He struggles to save his clinic. Making things worse, he also suffers from hair loss. Meanwhile, Park Won-Jang is married to Sa Mo-Rim (Ra Mi-Ran). His wife trusts the advice of medical TV programs more than her husband.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-dr-parks-clinic

Director of Internal Medicine Park' Lee Seo-jin X Ra Mi-ran X Cha Cheong-hwa, the first teaser with 'Byung Taste' is released

image_readtop_2021_1137543_1639542358488

Following the teaser poster that drew attention for Lee Seo-jin's radical transformation, the first teaser video released further ignites the anticipation. Park Won-jang (Lee Seo-jin) appeared with the slogan of “a hospital like family”. The harmonious combination of a worldly friendly smile and a slightly awkward wig provokes laughter from the start. Behind him, his wife Samo Rim (Ra Mi Ran) and a nurse Cha Mi Young (Cha Cheong Hwa) appear in turn. Two people who wear a capitalist smile and appeal for 'five stars' and '364 night treatment'. It even emphasizes the irresistible service of 'unlimited mix coffee'. A promotional video for Wonjang Park's internal medicine, which heralds a hot opening event, brings laughter.

Seo-jin Lee, Mi-ran Ra, and Cheong-hwa Cha herald a thrilling comic synergy. Seo-jin Lee, who challenges her first comic acting, transforms into the salty novice 'Park Won-jang'. Park Won-jang's new struggle to save the internal medicine just before the 'explosion' is expected to give a pleasant laugh. From the shocking visual transformation to the comical acting that is immortal, attention is focused on Lee Seo-jin's unprecedented performance that has never been seen before.

Rami Ran, the master of her comic acting, plays Samo Rim, her wife who believes in the TV show Doctor and folk remedies rather than her husband's medicine. His reckless yet daring help makes Park Won-jang cry and laugh. Above all, it is expected that Ra Mi-ran's unique sensible acting will shine. In addition to this, Cha Chung-hwa focuses on comic synergy. The nurse Cha Mi-young, played by Cha Cheong-hwa, is a veteran head nurse who dreams of becoming a “salary lupine.” Cha Mi-young's performance, which is one step higher than Park Won-jang, a beginner, is also expected to be another point of observation.

The original webtoon of the same name, 'Park Wonjang of Internal Medicine' (written/illustrated by Jang Bong-soo) is a topical work that recorded more than 4 million views on Naver Webtoon Best Challenge. The detailed and realistic story drawn by a specialist with 20 years of experience drew attention. In particular, at the same time as the drama production, the official serialization began on Naver Webtoon Friday Webtoon from last October, increasing the expectations of fans.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/12/1137543/

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Dr. Park’s Clinic/Internist Park Won-Jang,내과 박원장- Lee Seo Jin & Ra Mi Ran - Premieres on January 14

Lee Seo-jin advertises hard for his clinic in Internal Medicine Specialist Doctor Park

by tineybeanie

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/parkwongjang1.jpg

Internest_Park_Won-Jung-mp1.jpeg

I almost didn’t recognize Lee Seo-jin in the poster above because of his baldness, but the shiny scalp evokes laughter when combined with the caption: “Shiny doctor, shiny life.” Doctor Park wanted to be a good and truly altruistic doctor. However, when faced with climbing interest on his debt from the loans he took out to set up the clinic — and completely empty patient rooms — he’s ready to resort to dire measures to save his clinic from bankruptcy.

The teaser is so cringe, with its giant bolded font and old advertising techniques. Lee Seo-jin asks, “Are you looking for a clinic that treats you like family?” Ra Mi-ran (Black Dog), who plays Lee Seo-jin’s wife in the drama, appeals to the audience by boasting of its five-star rating (…but by whose standard?).

Cha Chung-hwa (Hometown Cha Cha Cha), playing the clinic’s nurse, advertises “364 days of after-hour service” and “unlimited coffee mix” in the commercial. Together, they end the commercial by inviting patients to “Please come to Doctor Park’s clinic!”

Directed by Seo Joon-bum, and based on a popular Naver webtoon by the same name, Internal Medicine Specialist Doctor Park premieres on January 14.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/12/lee-seo-jin-advertises-hard-for-his-clinic-in-internal-medicine-specialist-doctor-park/

Stills of Lee Seo Jin

• Like 2

3 hours ago, larus said:

Stills of Lee Seo Jin

am more curious about his bald head. so is he shaving his mop off to give a balding experience. heheheh.. not many actors will do that. but then there are also stills with him having hair. so will he wearing a wig? is this all going to be part of the comic feel of the drama? ^_^

• Like 1