[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Echo of Her Voice aka Meet Me In Your Sound 幻乐森林 starring Kiki Xu & Miles Wei

sugarplum892

S4hj4.jpg

credit: iQIYI

Details:

Title: 幻乐森林 / Huan Yue Sen Lin
English title: Echo of Her Voice aka Meet Me in Your Sound
Genre: Historical, romance

Episodes: 24

Director: He Hong Hui

Broadcast Period: 

Network: iQiyi

Cast:

Xu Jia Qi as Su Ruo Fei
Wei Zhe Ming as Yun Mu
Wu Xi Ze as Jin Shang Yu
Zhang Yue as Su Ruo Shan
Huang You Ming as Yun Shang
Lu Zhao Hua as Huang Ying
Xu Fang Zhou as Xiao Qi
Eddie Cheung as Dong Fang Ling Zhu
Yang Ming Na as Madame Yao Shan
Ruan Sheng Wen as Huang Fu

Synopsis:

Everyone in the Great Dongsheng Continent has a good ear for music. Young master Yun Mu is known for his love of music but no one is aware of his terrifying secret. While was on the way to Yunyao to recruit musicians, Yun Mu hears Su Ruofei's music and unwittingly discovers that she is an extraordinary existence for him. As such, he tries to lure her to become his private musician. Little do they know that their fates have long been entangled due to a magical light.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Blob 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Meet Me In Your Sound 幻乐森林
  • 4 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Meet Me In Your Sound 幻乐森林 starring Kiki Xu & Miles Wei
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Echo of Her Voice aka Meet Me In Your Sound 幻乐森林 starring Kiki Xu & Miles Wei
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/6/2023 at 10:42 PM, PPB said:

what has happened to this drama? I've been waiting for it, but ... 

@ElleSor Wei Zheming appeared in 'Word of Honor' briefly.

Me too.

I am waiting for news about this drama. 

Ah, I see he had a brief appearance in Word Of Honor.

• Like 1