[Drama 2021] Police University, 경찰수업

Lmangla

Police University 경찰수업 

fullsizephoto1351364.jpg 

Drama: Police University (English title) / Police Class (literal title)

Hangul: 경찰수업

Director: Yoo Gwan-Mo

Writer: Min Jung

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 16

Release Date: August 9, 2021 -- Sep-28, 2021

Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:30

Plot synopsis:

Yoo Dong Man (Cha Tae Hyun) is a former detective. He worked as a detective for 20 years in various departments, including violent crimes and cyber crime. He would often act impulsively. Yoo Dong Man now works as a professor at the police university. His rookie students include Kang Sun Ho (Jin Young) and Oh Kang Hee (Krystal). Kang Sun Ho was a hacker and he is smart. Oh Kang Hee is righteous and honest.

Cast:

Cha Tae-Hyun - Yoo Dong-Man

Jin Young - Kang Sun-Ho

Krystal - Oh Kang-Hee

Hong Soo-Hyun - Choi Hee-Soo

Yoo Young-Jae - Jo Joon-Wook

Lee Jong-Hyuk - Kwon Hyeok-Pil

Seo Ye-Hwa - Baek Hee

Kang Shin-Il - Seo Sang-Hak

Song Jin-Woo - Park Cheol-Jin

Lee Dal - No Beom-Tae

Kim Jae-In - Yoon Na-Rae

Choo Yeong-Woo - Park Min-Kyu

Byeon Seo-Yun - Lee Eon-Joo

Min Chae-Eun - An Hae-Joo

Woo Yong-Hee - Hyun Joo-Im

Choi Woo-Sung - Yoon Seung-Beom

Source: Asianwiki | MyDramaList  | Dramawiki | Hancinema

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread 

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

OMG!   So looking forward to this drama!!!  

It's been a while since Jinyoung was on the small screen due to his hiatus in serving in the military.

He is an amazing actor in so many works prior to enlistment like Love in the Moonlight which was where I discovered him and then he went on to:

If we were a season (mini drama)

Windbell (winner script drama)

The Dude in Me (movie - recently I read may be made into a drama)

My First First Love (Season 1 and 2)

And Cha Tae Hyun and Krystal.....are all perfect reasons for my keen anticipation!

Come soon August 9 please!  :hooray:

Edited by K-dramafan22
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

ba501374c6634e43b936286dd73af423.jpeg?s=

Watch: Krystal, Jinyoung, Cha Tae Hyun, And More Brighten Up “Police University” Poster Shoot Set

Aug 1, 2021
by S. Cho

Ahead of the premiere of “Police University,” the drama has released a behind-the-scenes clip from its teaser and poster shoots!

KBS’s “Police University” is an upcoming drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

The video begins with the three leads filming teasers for their characters. Cha Tae Hyun remarks disbelievingly, “Police University?” before adding, “Don’t you dare show up in front of me ever again.” Jinyoung comments, “Becoming a police officer is not my dream. I don’t think I’ve ever had a dream.” Krystal, on the other hand, says, “I really want to pass. I’m going to do the things I want to do right now.”

Later, on the teaser set, the cast excitedly starts off filming by achieving a perfect take in one try. Later, Cha Tae Hyun becomes completely immersed in his poster shoot. He stares concernedly at the ground in his photos, and it’s revealed that there was a puppy below to act as an adorable guide for his acting.

Jinyoung impresses the staff members with his charisma and his goofy side, while Krystal garners lots of compliments for her pretty and refreshing looks. Krystal comments, “Since we’re doing such a wide variety of things, it feels new to me as well. I’m curious about the end result.”

Cha Tae Hyun shares with a laugh, “Jinyoung and Krystal are taking care of me so well.” He also comments on how unique their drama teaser is, as it utilizes real lines from their script.

The remainder of the cast, including Lee Jong Hyuk, Hong Soo Hyun, Lee Dal, B.A.P’s Yoo Young Jae, Chu Young Woo, and more, then take their poster photos. Jinyoung comments, “I heard that Bum Tae [Lee Dal] and Joon Wook [Yoo Young Jae] already shot their photos and left, so that’s a bit regretful. I wanted to see it. I heard that they were really cute and posed for their photos really well.”

“Police University” premieres on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will also be available on Viki. Check out the full behind-the-scenes clip below!

[Making] Behind the teaser & poster shooting of the dignified and cute police class actors! [Police Class] | KBS Broadcasting

While you wait for “Police University,” watch Krystal in “Search” here

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481829wpp/watch-krystal-jinyoung-cha-tae-hyun-and-more-brighten-up-police-university-poster-shoot-set

4b370dac7eac41d295fd8b1590286855.jpeg?s=

Watch: Jinyoung, Krystal, And Cha Tae Hyun Discuss Their Characters And What To Look Out For In “Police University”

Aug 1, 2021
by S. P

The main cast of the upcoming KBS drama “Police University” sat down to introduce their characters and share the key points of the drama!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

In the interview, Cha Tae Hyun describes the drama as a blend of the school campus and detective genres. When asked to name three different appealing traits of his character Yoo Dong Man, Cha Tae Hyun notes, “I think he has a humane side. He’s also the type who seems cold-hearted but is actually warm on the inside.” He then adds, “He’s also a cutie,” which makes Krystal burst into laughter.

Cha Tae Hyun also shares his thoughts on the key point of the drama. “The drama takes one big case and reveals plot twist after plot twist,” he says before adding, “I think the love story between Jinyoung and Krystal is a key point of interest. In which episode will they finally kiss?” Jinyoung reacts to the question with surprised laughter, while Krystal looks at the camera in shock.

Spoiler

Cha-Tae-Hyun-Krystal-800x450.jpg

Next up, Jinyoung introduces Kang Sun Ho as a character who had no aspirations until meeting Yoo Dong Man, explaining his character so eloquently that Krystal compliments him on his interview skills. However, Cha Tae Hyun leans over to tell Krystal, “It must be in the press release,” suggesting that Jinyoung had just memorized his character description.

Jinyoung draws the curiosity of his co-stars when he chooses the keyword “weeds” to describe Kang Sun Ho. He explains, “He has a lot of rough times, and he doesn’t have a very good situation, or any dreams or passion, so he gets stepped on a lot. But the more he’s stepped on, the more he grows, so his desire to get up reminds me of weeds.”

When asked to give a reason why “Police University” is a must-watch drama, Jinyoung jokes, “Cha Tae Hyun is there. Krystal is also there. Also, I’m there.” Although she laughs at the absurdity of his comment, Krystal expresses her admiration for his comedic answer. He then offers a more serious answer as he points out the interesting picture the drama paints with the police uniforms and how pleasing the drama is to the viewer’s eye.

Finally, Krystal describes her character Oh Kang Hee as someone who is warm-hearted despite appearing cold and works hard to achieve her goals. When she gets stuck on Oh Kang Hee’s three appealing traits, she looks to Jinyoung for help. Jinyoung points out that her character is really cool, while Cha Tae Hyun mentions her strong exterior contrasted with her soft interior, as well as how talented and smart she is.

Spoiler

Jinyoung-Cha-Tae-Hyun-Krystal-800x450.jp

As Oh Kang Hee is a character known for her judo skills, Krystal talks about attending action school to learn judo and prepare for her role. “I also did a lot of physical training,” she adds. “Since I trained a lot, I noticed that filming wasn’t quite as hard.”

Krystal also mentions what she thought was the most memorable line from the script, reciting, “I only have this moment, so I’m going to do what I want to do.” Jinyoung then points out that the line made Kang Sun Ho fall for her, since unlike her, he “doesn’t try his best.” Jinyoung’s blunt description of his character sends Krystal into laughter.

The trio wraps up the interview by asking viewers to look forward to and show a lot of interest in the drama.

“Police University” premieres on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Check out the full interview below:

[Keterview] Why are you doing so well...? Didn't you memorize it...? A fun and sensible interview with the police class actors! [Police Class] | KBS Broadcasting

Spoiler

While you wait, watch a teaser for the drama with English subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481741wpp/watch-jinyoung-krystal-and-cha-tae-hyun-discuss-their-characters-and-what-to-look-out-for-in-police-university

• Like 5

4ea34b905c734280b92bafba7c03bb93.jpeg?s=

Jinyoung, Yoo Young Jae, Lee Dal, And Chu Young Woo Are Determined To Achieve Their Dreams In “Police University”
Aug 3, 2021
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Police University” released new stills ahead of its premiere!

“Police University” is a new Monday-Tuesday drama from KBS starring f(x)’s Krystal and B1A4’s Jinyoung as students at a police university. Cha Tae Hyun co-stars as a passionate detective who teaches at the university and teams up with his students for a chaotic investigation.

The newly released stills depict the four young men who will disagree sometimes and harmonize at other times as they pursue the same dream. It will be interesting to see their “sweet-and-salty” bromance in the drama.

police-university-11.jpg

First of all, Jinyoung plays the dreamless Kang Sun Ho who is also a genius hacker. He unexpectedly enters a police university and gradually changes as he meets students with diverse personalities.

Lee Dal will transform into the warmhearted No Bum Tae, the “information source” of the school. He might be tactless, but no one can hate him. On the other hand, Yoo Young Jae will take the role of the energetic Jo Joon Wook. With his cute appearance and pleasant way of talking, he is the “mood maker” of the school. No Bum Tae and Jo Joon Wook show lively chemistry, but at some point, they will become rivals who walk on a tightrope.

Then there’s the taciturn and rational Park Min Gyu, who will be portrayed by Chu Young Woo. Park Min Gyu exudes cool charisma, and he’s a man of principle who will never bend the rules. After meeting Kang Sun Ho, who is the opposite of him, his life begins to crack, and it will be interesting to see how he will change while attending the police college.

Spoiler

police-university-2.jpg

The producers of “Police University” shared, “The story of the youth in ‘Police University’ is simply dazzling. While watching this drama, some people will sympathize with the realistic concerns of police college students, and others will feel nostalgic while recalling those days. In addition, viewers will be able to enjoy the drama through the good-looking characters with various charms. Please keep an eye on how the different young people, who gather at the police university, will change and grow as they cry and laugh together.”

“Police University” premieres on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482066wpp/jinyoung-yoo-young-jae-lee-dal-and-chu-young-woo-are-determined-to-achieve-their-dreams-in-police-university

ea240f17babc4fe68fc6ce38a3e5104c.jpeg?s=

Cha Tae Hyun And Lee Jong Hyuk Are Two Completely Different Professors In “Police University”

Cha Tae Hyun And Lee Jong Hyuk Are Two Completely Different Professors In “Police University”
Aug 3, 2021
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Police University” released new stills of Cha Tae Hyun and Lee Jong Hyuk!

“Police University” will tell the story of the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students – one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4‘s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun and Lee Jong Hyuk will star as professors.

Cha Tae Hyun’s character Yoo Dong Man is a passionate detective who always races to the crime scenes wherever they may be. He is like a “wild horse” who will do anything to achieve justice. On the other hand, Lee Jong Hyuk’s character Kwon Hyuk Pil is the subject of envy and fear, and he is armed with a cold tone and blunt personality. The two professors, who are entangled in complex relationship, will portray the story of adults who face each other fiercely yet sometimes harmonize together.

In the new stills, Yoo Dong Man and Kwon Hyuk Pil are wearing the same police cap but are in completely different outfits. Yoo Dong Man is wearing casual attire that is stained with blood, whereas Kwon Hyuk Pil is in his impeccable police uniform. In addition, Yoo Dong Man’s expression is shadowed with displeasure, and there are scratches on his face and neck. On the other hand, Kwon Hyuk Pil wears a dignified expression on his face, and he exudes cool charisma. The two characters are like water and oil, and drama fans are curious to find out what kind of roles they will play at the police university.

Spoiler

cha-tae-hyun-2.jpg

cha-tae-hyun-1.jpg

lee-jong-hyuk-1.jpg

lee-jong-hyuk-2.jpg

The production team shared, “The theme of the drama is ‘growth.’ Youths who have taken their first steps in society as well as adults who lead them will change little by little and influence each other. Please watch the unpredictable chemistry between Yoo Dong Man and Kwon Hyuk Pil, who have different aspects, and the stories of those who grow in their own ways.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482053wpp/cha-tae-hyun-and-lee-jong-hyuk-are-two-completely-different-professors-in-police-university

• Like 3

'Police Class' Jinyoung, a visual that goes back and forth between passion and coolness... Cover vs. Moment

Aug 4, 2021
by 이미지 기자
popnews@heraldcorp.com

202108040837436526185_20210804084314_01_20210804084407853.jpg?type=w430

[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Jinyoung of 'Police Class' captures attention with a visual that combines passion and coolness with perfect digestion from the hair that covers the forehead to the hair that is laid out.

KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Police Class' (directed by Yu Gwan-mo / scripted by Min-jeong / produced by logos film) is a detective who devotes his whole body to catching criminals and a hacker-turned-criminal student who solves everything with a smart head as a professor and student at the National Police University. It is a story of a campus story where people meet and conduct a joint investigation under the status of .

Jinyoung tells the story of Kang Seon-ho, a dry 19-year-old who was not greedy for anything in 'Police Class'. Although Kang Seon-ho has lived without a presence, he is a person who has stood out as a hacker in the online world. However, due to an unexpected opportunity, he dreamed of becoming a police officer, and he met his mentor Yoo Dong-man (Cha Tae-hyun) at the National Police University, his fresh first love Oh Kang-hee (Jung Su-jeong), and blood, sweat and tears with various youths running towards the same dream. It is expected to present a period full of growth.

In the published photos, Jinyoung creates an atmosphere of extremes that goes back and forth between freshness and charisma. Jinyoung, with short bangs and wearing a school uniform, shows an immature boyish beauty, and at the same time makes people curious about the insides of a man with his faint eyes.

On the other hand, Jinyoung, who is wearing a police uniform with a cool forehead exposed, exudes a stout force. Unlike in the past when he was helpless, he can feel the energetic energy on his lively expression. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of change Kang Seon-ho, who seemed like 'achromatic', will face with the people he met at the Police University, sometimes laughing, sometimes crying and arguing.

Writer Min-jeong, who wrote 'Police Lesson', said, "Seeing Kang Seon-ho growing up is heartbreaking for some reason and makes me support him. And I wanted to convey the message that 'anyone can make a mistake' with a story full of ups and downs of youth and adults with Seonho. Even if 'Police Class' isn't great, it would be nice if I could give a little comfort to the viewers."

On the other hand, Jinyoung's performance, who will hit the small screen with his perfect visual and limitless charm, can be seen in 'Police Class'. 'Police Class' will be broadcasted for the first time at 9:30 pm on the 9th, and can also be found on the online video service platform wavve.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003462737

• Like 4

"Police University is a story about how a person grows. We made mistakes, failed, gave up, but then we stood up again. It's a story that all of us can relate to. Through this story, we want to give comfort and support to those who are chasing their dreams and moving forward."

"We experienced (those difficult) times too. So it's ok, everything will be fine."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSDdRM1n4n_/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3

9 August 2021

Live Press Conference    : 2pm kst

Live Naver TV Interview : 7pm kst

Drama Premiere                 :  9:30pm kst

spacer.png

Trailers.......

Sweet Kang Seonho towards Oh Kanghee  :heart3:

:heart2beat:

Edited by K-dramafan22
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

With so many hot young males and females here, just no love triangle :smort:

THERE ARE!!!   Just not clearly shared with us yet....  It sounds like more than triangle from what I read but I will leave it to the drama to unveil........:happydance:

Edited by K-dramafan22
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, K-dramafan22 said:

THERE ARE!!!   Just not clearly shared with us yet....  It sounds like more than triangle from what I read but I will leave it to the drama to unveil........kekeke

where did you read that? what will that imply among the characters? would two girls fight for one boy? or the opposite or both?

07590c7ad11d4cc0bb270862c4136e76.jpeg?s=

Jinyoung And Krystal Transform Into Charismatic Students In New Drama “Police University”

Aug 5, 2021

by L. Kim

Upcoming KBS drama “Police University” shared new stills of B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal ahead of its premiere!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students – one of whom is a genius former hacker. Jinyoung and Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

Kang Sun Ho is a former hacker who eventually becomes a first year student at the police university. He is a character without ambition or emotions, but he undergoes major changes and growth as he meets the “real” youths of the police university, becomes intertwined with the veteran detective Yoo Dong Man, and unexpectedly falls in love for the first time with Oh Kang Hee.

The newly released stills show the different sides of Kang Sun Ho. A couple photos show his boyish charms as he wears a school uniform. However, other photos depict his charismatic side as he sports a police uniform and exudes confidence with determined eyes. It will be intriguing to find out what kind of changes Kang Sun Ho will experience as he encounters different people at the police university.

jinyoung-3.jpg

Spoiler

jinyoung.jpg

Writer Min Jung commented, “Kang Sun Ho’s growth somehow touches your heart and makes you cheer for him. I wanted to convey the message that ‘it’s okay to make mistakes’ through the chaotic stories of the youths and adults with Kang Sun Ho. Even if the drama isn’t grand, I wish I could offer the viewers a little consolation.”

jinyoung-2.jpg

Spoiler

jinyoung-1.jpg

More stills show Krystal’s transformation into Oh Kang Hee.

Oh Kang Hee is a judo student with a strong will and righteous heart who works tirelessly to achieve her dream of becoming a police officer. She’s a competitive character who harbors a pain unknown to others but achieves the feat of attending police university through her strong sense of purpose.

In the photos, Oh Kang Hee exudes an overwhelming aura in both her police uniform and judo uniform. Her gaze is sharp with resolve, and she showcases impeccable “girl crush” charms. The photos are evidence that she pours out her heart and soul into achieving her dreams. Kang Sun Ho isn’t the only one who will go through different changes in the drama. Kang Hee is also expected to gain new experiences at the police university.

Spoiler

krystal-3.jpg

krystal-2.jpg

krystal.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Krystal is expected to deliver refreshing fun by showing off her personality that sparkles like cider and cool action scenes. In addition, Krystal is showing excellent character immersion that makes people say that she is Oh Kang Hee herself. Please pay a lot of attention to the story she will portray with her irreplaceable charms.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482344wpp/jinyoung-and-krystal-transform-into-charismatic-students-in-new-drama-police-university

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8e318f96d4a1417985b53e79c4c68831.jpeg?s=

Kim Kwang Gyu Is Concerned About The Unambitious Jinyoung In Upcoming Drama “Police University”

Aug 6, 2021
by L. Kim

Kim Kwang Gyu will be making a special appearance in “Police University” as B1A4’s Jinyoung’s homeroom teacher!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students – one of whom is a genius former hacker. Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

Kang Sun Ho is a former hacker who eventually becomes a first year student at the police university. He is a character without ambition or emotions, but he undergoes major changes and growth as he meets the “real” youths of the police university, becomes intertwined with the veteran detective Yoo Dong Man, and unexpectedly falls in love for the first time with Oh Kang Hee.

On August 6, the drama shared photos of Kang Sun Ho and Kim Kwang Gyu (played by Kim Kwang Gyu) discussing Kang Sun Ho’s future. Kang Sun Ho shows no passion, and his expression is dull. Kim Kwang Gyu is frustrated by his unambitious nature, and curiosity is mounting over their conversation.

police-university4.jpg

Director Yoo Kwan Mo commented, “There are many talented actors in our drama, including Cha Tae Hyun, Jinyoung, and Krystal. In the first episode, viewers will be able to see the amazing acting of actors like Kim Kwang Gyu, who will be making special appearances. Please look forward to it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482481wpp/kim-kwang-gyu-is-concerned-about-the-unambitious-jinyoung-in-upcoming-drama-police-university

• Like 2

96347a0cb64b46ab888127d82b17ae4e.jpeg?s=

Jinyoung, Krystal, And More Take The First Step To Fulfilling Their Dreams In “Police University”

Aug 7, 2021

by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Police University” has shared a glimpse of its upcoming premiere!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students – one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

In the newly released stills, Kang Sun Ho shows the passion of a boy who took his first step toward his dream. Although his eyes are sharp with determination, he was originally an unambitious person without any greed or passion. Why did Kang Sun Ho suddenly decide to become a police officer, and how will he change with his fellow students?

On the other hand, Oh Kang Hee’s expression is bold yet relaxed. With a straight posture, she exudes sharp energy, and it is obvious she is someone with a deep sense of justice. It will be exciting to see Oh Kang Hee’s extraordinary spirit in the drama.

police-university-14.jpg

n the photos, No Bum Tae (Lee Dal) is standing stiffly with his eyes glued to the floor, and Jo Joon Wook (Yoo Young Jae) is focusing on the interview without a trace of a smile on his face. Park Min Gyu (Chu Young Woo) exudes an unusual aura and seems unfazed by what’s going on. One key point to look forward to is the chemistry of these five youths.

police-university-21.jpg

Spoiler

cha-tae-hyun.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482634wpp/jinyoung-krystal-and-more-take-the-first-step-to-fulfilling-their-dreams-in-police-university

• Like 3