[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Legend of Anle 安乐传

MayanEcho

On 10/8/2021 at 1:36 PM, leo2020 said:

I first saw him in 2017 Lost Love In Times, have been following his career ever since. He had his ups and downs, but I was very happy his talents were finally widely recognized by mass audience after Word of Honor. 

Liu Yuning))) Truth to be said,  I've known his voice before knowing his face:wub:, since he did so many soundtracks during last years. When I finally learned a story behind his success in singing and found him on YouTube my first thought was - WOW, why is this guy  still in singing, and not a lead man in dramaland? :). Very pleased with him taking new roles, he was very convincing in Long Ballad). 

I also remember him in Lost Love in Times. When I tried watching clips of his BL drama, it took me a while to place him.

• Wiggle 1

On 11/3/2021 at 11:43 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

That is true. (A lot of her's get's subbed)  I am a huge fan of her's as well :).

Yes! She's really doing so well.

So many of her dramas this year  and the next.

I hope she gets a well-deserved rest.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 12:18 PM, MayanEcho said:

Reba looks so skinny after filming Blue Whisperer. Her arms are very thin and her shoulders too sharp. 

The rumor is the leads were specifically requested to lose weight for the Blue Whisperer. If you looks through the photos, Allen also looks relatively thinner than his normal self.

I sincerely hope she and others would have a good rest too:).

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, leo2020 said:

The rumor is the leads were specifically requested to lose weight for the Blue Whisperer. If you looks through the photos, Allen also looks relatively thinner than his normal self.

I sincerely hope she and others would have a good rest too:).

Yeah, both have relatively successful dramas recently so they should take a short break.

Can't wait to watch this.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...