[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Legend of Anle 安乐传

MayanEcho

23 minutes ago, Adrannie said:

Her hair should not be completely white according to the novel, only from shoulder to waist!!! 

Why??!

Unfortunately, it's often inevitable that there would be changes between the original story and the drama adaptation. Perhaps the hair and makeup crew tried to, but encountered difficulties for the same hair as described in the novel, or it is aesthetically not looking well from what they've filmed.

Ah the eternal struggle of fans being too fanatic for their drama idols and such.

A lot of people sometimes just take pictures and post these just so they can blog about it or get "likes".

I guess this may be one of the reasons why China has cracked down on unruly fans. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, 44ko said:

Hey, @MayanEcho - can you add the link to the novel synopsis? It's here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/di-huang-shu/

Hi there! :) The hyperlinks for Mandarin and English texts are added to the drama summary. 

6 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Still waiting for this...patiently.

It just occurred to me that yes, I have seen a number of dramas with the male lead in them.

I am familiar with him but not "into" him.

I haven't seen any yet of Gong Jun's dramas, but Liu Yuning I've seen in Long Ballad.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, ElleSor said:

It just occurred to me that yes, I have seen a number of dramas with the male lead in them

I first saw him in 2017 Lost Love In Times, have been following his career ever since. He had his ups and downs, but I was very happy his talents were finally widely recognized by mass audience after Word of Honor. 

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Liu Yuning I've seen in Long Ballad.

Liu Yuning))) Truth to be said,  I've known his voice before knowing his face:wub:, since he did so many soundtracks during last years. When I finally learned a story behind his success in singing and found him on YouTube my first thought was - WOW, why is this guy  still in singing, and not a lead man in dramaland? :). Very pleased with him taking new roles, he was very convincing in Long Ballad). 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/8/2021 at 4:40 AM, MayanEcho said:

I haven't seen any yet of Gong Jun's dramas, but Liu Yuning I've seen in Long Ballad.

I have watched Lost Love in Time but didn't notice him so much there.

Begin Again was interesting and he was the male lead there but I actually paid more attention to the 2nd male lead.

I skipped Unique Lady.  

• Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...