[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Night Wanderer / The Night Traveler 夜旅人 -Starring Deng Lun and NiNi

madmad min

The Night Traveler / Night Wanderer

Xr8Qxc.jpg?v=1

0pndC0r.jpg

Synopsis:

It tells the romance of a famous lawyer and a modern female forensic doctor in two different time and space because of the same light and shadow. love story.

This intersects the time and space of 1936 and 2016 in an old apartment building No. 699 in Shanghai. This is a miraculous love destined to be extremely romantic. It connects Shanghai at both ends of time and space, and closely connects two people who have been forgotten by love. When there are many crises hidden in the prosperous Shili foreign market, how should two people who love each other stay together for a lifetime?

Cast : https://www.iqiyi.com/a_1t80j6pqx49.html

Deng Lun : Lawyer Sheng Qing Rang

Ni Ni : Dr. Zong Ying

Wang Duo : Yin Simon

Spoiler

Q3hwM8M.png

Details :

Chinese Title: 夜旅人 / Ye Lv Ren , Ye Lu Ren
English title: The Night Traveler /Night Wanderer
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Time Traverse, Republican Theme
Episodes: 30

Director : Wan Li Yang(Assistant Director in Ordinary Glory)
Broadcast Date: 2022

Adapted Novel: 夜旅人  Writer : Zhao Xizhi

Channel To be Broadcasted : Iqiyi

Links :

Official Drama Blog : https://weibo.com/u/7647055095?refer_flag=1005050010_

Supertalk (Fan discussion) Page : https://weibo.com/p/1008081bcde6c4867028de2b8177337a70a70b/super_index

Soompi Link for Actor Deng Lun - https://forums.soompi.com/topic/410547-deng-lun-邓伦-official-thread/

Pic cr : myDramalist, weibo, twitter-@suhgasit3e , @DLunluna_

FIRST TEASER TRAILER

IQIYI Official Youtube Channel :with Subs

Original : https://www.iqiyi.com/v_12rid7mxi40.html?social_platform=link&p1=2_22_221

Subtitle on Youtube

YoKHOWS.gif

Latest Trailer and Goodies - Page 4 Click Here

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Blob 2

Novel Link : Use google translate , although screen adaptation may differ

Script Reading BTS: July 18 2021

Also BTS shared by DengLun Studio and NiNi Studio as Character Getups/BGMs

Spoiler

YFkNsva.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:12 PM, madmad min said:

Novel Link : Use google translate , although screen adaptation may differ

Thank you @madmad min for the novel link.  I just finished the whole chapters in one day.  Really like the story.

Now I can't wait for the drama to finish filming and start airing.  But I guess I have to be patient at least until next year.

But there are not many lovey dovey scenes in the novel.  I really hope they will add some more in the drama.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, morningdew said:

But there are not many lovey dovey scenes in the novel.  I really hope they will add some more in the drama

Its a mature love story for sure, there are very umm X ual tension worth of scenes, I hope they dont mess that execution up.

Cast update:

Deng Lun: Sheng Qingrang (Republican-era lawyer)

Ni Ni: Zong Ying (Forensic science researcher? in the book, she's forensic doctor)

Wang Yuwen: Sheng Qinghui (Uni student, Sheng Qingrang's youngest sister)

Gao Ye: Xue Xuanqing (Zong Ying's colleague and best friend)

Wang Duo: Yin Simon (character not appearing in the book)

Liu Runnan: Rong Qiang (character not appearing in the book)

Yang Shize: Sheng Qiushi (Zong Ying's modern-era friend who has a connection to the Sheng family in the past)

Chen Xijun: Sheng Qinghe (Sheng Qingrang's younger brother, a military officer,  he's a bit of antagonist to Sheng Qingrang's character)

Xiao Dingjun: Jampa Tsenten (character not appearing the the book)

Wang Yuanke: Sheng Qingping (Sheng Qingrang's elder sister)

Wang Dong: Sheng Qingxiang (Head of Sheng famaily, Sheng Qingrang's elder brother) 

So it seems that most of the updated cast are characters from Sheng Qingrang's era. So this will be the main focus of the drama? Not sure what they'll do about the female lead's family background and the related crime mystery that's in the book as none of the cast appears here is about said part. 

• Blob 1

17 hours ago, 烟水寒枫叶丹 said:

So it seems that most of the updated cast are characters from Sheng Qingrang's era. So this will be the main focus of the drama? Not sure what they'll do about the female lead's family background and the related crime mystery that's in the book as none of the cast appears here is about said part. 

They updated the Baidu Enclyopedia right? As per Pap pics too, they are shooting Republican Era hahah. Lets wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 12:04 PM, morningdew said:

@ElleSor The novel hasn't been translated yet.  So you need to google translate it, just like I did.

It has 65 chapters + 1 extra chapter about their honeymoon trip.  So it's a happy ending.

Oh ok. Thanks!!

• Like 1