[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Night Wanderer / The Night Traveler 夜旅人 -Starring Deng Lun and NiNi

madmad min

10 hours ago, 烟水寒枫叶丹 said:

Do you know when was this photo taken? It should be some event before the collab of the two actors?

That was In 2017/18 I forgot the Event Name , but it was either a Brand Or Awars Event as far as I can recall.

Looks great! I also love Nini so will look forward to this! Will also check the novel! Ah my sister has already purchased the novel and it’s only 2 volumes. I will read it after I finish my current book. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1

On 9/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, ElleSor said:

Deng Lun looks vastly different with the hairstyles but still attractive, nonetheless.

I love his eyes...can you tell I'm a fan of his? More than a fan of the female lead. Hahaha! 

Hahaha..DengLun's charm has always been you see His character not the actor himself, Xufeng in Ashes, Boya in YinYangMaster, Bohai in Sweet dreams and ShengQingRan in here all dont feel like the same Person. His vibe is his USP IMO.

More Reuter Videos : POWER CP damn

https://weibo.com/6442984961/Kysopfqvc?refer_flag=1001030103_&type=comment

Spoiler

pNBolK3.png

• Blob 1

20 hours ago, ElleSor said:

@madmad min Truly, he's such a charmer. I was mad for him during Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost.

I even watched that reality show where he had a daughter. 

She was so cute and they interacted so well.

actually that's the first time I have watched him act and anyone who can cry buckets and make me feel it's for real, is worth watching. :please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/18/2021 at 12:55 PM, SC2019 said:

actually that's the first time I have watched him act and anyone who can cry buckets and make me feel it's for real, is worth watching

Haha so nice to hear that, actually he has had a lot of Hit shows in China <He is the TV RATING Topper in 90s age range>, but his shows are not Internationally known like ashes was. <People may miss him from Princess Agents and Ode 2 Joy 2 >

Ashes of Love and Yin Yang Master Dream of Eternity movie <Netflix> are two of his most known Internationally Popular work.

Hopefully Night Wanderer does the trick to get the global audience acclimated with him more.

6 hours ago, madmad min said:

Haha so nice to hear that, actually he has had a lot of Hit shows in China <He is the TV RATING Topper in 90s age range>, but his shows are not Internationally known like ashes was. <People may miss him from Princess Agents and Ode 2 Joy 2 >

Ashes of Love and Yin Yang Master Dream of Eternity movie <Netflix> are two of his most known Internationally Popular work.

Hopefully Night Wanderer does the trick to get the global audience acclimated with him more.

I enjoyed Yin Yang movie (more so as Mark Chao was there) and am eagerly looking forward to part 2, saw a leaked scene from fan club, online. I hope the wait won't be too long. I was watching a whole lot more K-dramas at one point and only stumbled into C-drama scene around 2019, so there's tons of stuff I dunno about C-drama world.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I enjoyed Yin Yang movie (more so as Mark Chao was there) and am eagerly looking forward to part 2, saw a leaked scene from fan club, online. I hope the wait won't be too long. I was watching a whole lot more K-dramas at one point and only stumbled into C-drama scene around 2019, so there's tons of stuff I dunno about C-drama world.

Lol What are the .1% chances they cast Yehua and Xufeng in the same Movie hahah, I was Aghast.... Like dream come true. Hopefully Part 2 can release soon.

More Reuter Release

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Night Wanderer the Lemon Edition...Lemon in Chinese Lingual is used to describe when you are jealous of something, so the fangirls of Denglun (known as Dengxin or Wicks <from candlewick , Deng means Light > are jealous, so this set of CP BTS are also being promoted as Lemon Edition Pics hahaa.

KChe13t.jpg

S3PgvJa.jpg

iqK7XZe.png