[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki, Shin Hyun Been, And Lee Sung Min Express Confidence In “Reborn Rich” And Share Key Focal Points

Song Joong Ki’s upcoming drama “Reborn Rich” is sure to be a wild ride!

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” is a fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

The drama’s star-studded cast includes Song Joong Ki, Lee Sung Min, Shin Hyun Been, Yoon Je MoonKim Jung NanJo Han Chul, Seo Jae Hee, Kim Young JaeJung Hye Young, Kim Hyun, Kim Shin Rok, Kim Do HyunKim Nam HeePark Ji Hyun, Jo Ye Joo, Park Hyuk Kwon, Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany, and more.

With less than 24 hours until the drama’s premiere, here are key points you can’t miss out on in “Reborn Rich”!

The insanely perfectly synergy between Song Joong Ki, Lee Sung Min, and Shin Hyun Been

Just the casting alone of Song Joong Ki, Lee Sung Min, and Shin Hyun Been has garnered tons of buzz for “Reborn Rich.” Song Joong Ki will impressively portray two completely different roles and highlight his magnificent acting spectrum. Lee Sung Min stars as Jin Yang Chul, the president of Sunyang Group and Jin Do Joon’s grandfather. Although he appears calm and classy on the outside, Jin Yang Chul has been in a lifelong war against his own insatiable greed for money. Shin Hyun Been plays Seo Min Young, a prosecutor from the Anti-Corruption Investigation Department who comes from a prestigious legal family. As these three characters juggle their needs for revenge, wealth, and justice, viewers can look forward to seeing their amazing acting and chemistry.

The succession war across generations + Jin Do Joon’s thrilling counterattack

While the drama starts from the fantasy aspect of rebirth, one of the key points that differentiates “Reborn Rich” as a drama is that it stays with the times. As the drama spans time periods from 1987 to present day, there will be fun in watching reinterpretations of modern history by each generation.

On top of this is the intense succession war that unfolds to determine Jin Yang Chul’s successor. Within this storyline is the crazy and unexpected counterattack by Jin Do Joon, who wants to avenge the pain he felt as a forgotten and abandoned secretary. Using his newly attained name and title as well as the future that only he knows, Jin Do Joon will move forward to win the war, reach the top, and deliver a dramatic catharsis to viewers.

The essence of character play as depicted by the star-studded cast

Another important key point is the incredible lineup of stars who will play powerful and problematic members of this chaebol family. Yoon Je Moon plays the driven but doubtful Jin Young Gi, who is the eldest son of the Sunyang Group. His wealthy wife Son Jung Rae is portrayed by Kim Jung Nan. Jo Han Chul plays Sunyang’s second eldest son Jin Dong Gi, and Seo Jae Hee stars as his wife Yoo Ji Na.

Kim Young Jae and Jung Hye Young portray married couple Jin Yoon Gi and Lee Hae In, who are relatives of Jin Do Joon but outsiders of the Sunyang family. Kim Hyun plays Jin Yang Chul’s wife Lee Pil Ok, while Kim Shin Rok takes on the role of his only daughter Jin Hwa Young and Kim Do Hyun plays Jin Hwa Young’s husband Choi Chang Jae.

Kim Nam Hee will transform into Jin Sung Joon, the eldest grandson of Jin Yang Chul and the “crown prince” of the Sunyang Group. He awaits his strategic marriage to Mo Hyun Min, who is played by Park Ji Hyun. Kang Gi Doong will play Jin Do Joon’s older brother Jin Hyung Joon, while Jo Ye Joo plays Jin Yang Chul’s granddaughter Jin Ye Joon. Park Hyun Kwon plays Jin Do Joon’s special partner Oh Se Hyun, while Tiffany appears as analyst Rachel, who always delivers accurate information.

In addition to these key points, the main stars of “Reborn Rich” shared their personal views on the drama’s important aspects!

Song Joong Ki commented, “While there are a lot of projects that deal with the stories of chaebols, the fact that one story unfolds based on past events [in ‘Reborn Rich’] is fun. The subtle tension that arises during a mental fight between the president of a giant corporation and his youngest grandson is the key point. All the mental fights will unfold interestingly as Jin Yang Chul and Jin Do Joon deceive each other and pretend to trust each other.” He added, “Please also focus on why and by whom Yoon Hyun Woo dies.”

Song Joong Ki continued, “This is a project I’ve prepared for a really long time. We filmed while crossing over the past and present and I think it’ll be good if you look forward to the results we passionately prepared. I’m confident that you will watch enjoyably if you follow while trusting Jin Do Joon and Yoon Hyun Woo’s emotions from the first broadcast to the end.”

Song-Joong-Ki-800x533.jpeg

Lee Sung Min described the drama as “a masterpiece that goes back generations.” He confidently continued, “I think there will be fun in seeing the detailed descriptions of the time periods we’ve experienced. I hope you will experience the banquet of cool characters by amazing actors.”

He explained the long filming and post-production process of the drama and added, “I believe this is a project that has a higher level of perfection than any other drama so far that’s dealt with chaebols. I ask for lots of anticipation, attention, and viewership.”

Lee-Sung-Min-1024x1536.jpeg

Shin Hyun Been explained “Reborn Rich” as “a drama that shows you the fantasy that everyone has had at least once, right in front of your eyes.” The actress shared, “As it simultaneously deals with cases and generations from the late 80s to present day, I figure this is a project that viewers of all ages and interests can enjoy and relate to.”

She then commented, “I’m incredibly nervous to finally show viewers the project I’ve created with so many others for such a long time. I sincerely thank you for all the attention and support you’ve sent while waiting for the premiere. Thanks to you, I’m gaining even more strength. I hope you watch [‘Reborn Rich’] enjoyably as the drama that joins you on your precious weekends.”

Spoiler

Shin-Hyun-Been-1-800x533.jpeg

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” premieres on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

Song Joong Ki, Shin Hyun Been, And Lee Sung Min Express Confidence In “Reborn Rich” And Share Key Focal Points | Soompi

• Like 1

• gm4queen changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들 : Fri, Sat and Sun @ 2230KST

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Encounters A Dangerous Situation In “Reborn Rich”

Get ready for the premiere of “Reborn Rich” with new stills from the first episode!

“Reborn Rich” is a fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

The newest teaser photos give a glimpse of Song Joong Ki in his first role as Yoon Hyun Woo and show him at a very dangerous turning point. As head of the Future Property Management Team in the Sunyang Group, Yoon Hyun Woo’s appearance in on par with his prestigious title. He dons a clean and crisp suit as he surveys everything with a sharp eye, always on the lookout to make sure that there are no variables that can interfere with his work or the company.

song-joong-ki-1-800x533.jpeg

song-joong-ki-3-800x533.jpeg

Viewers are then thrown for a loop as the last picture reveals Yoon Hyun Woo in what appears to be a very precarious situation. He is panting for breath and covered in dirt, and tensions run high as we see him ripped out of his element and put in danger.

Spoiler

song-joong-ki-2-800x533.jpeg

“Reborn Rich” premieres today on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

Song Joong Ki Encounters A Dangerous Situation In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Lee Sung Min, Shin Hyun Been, And More Talk About “Reborn Rich” Ahead Of Premiere

The cast of “Reborn Rich” took a few moments between filming to sit down and say a few words to viewers before the show’s premiere!

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Reborn Rich” is a fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

The new behind-the-scenes video introduces viewers to the many characters of “Reborn Rich,” with the actors giving their honest thoughts on filming as well as saying a few words to the viewers.

Song Joong Ki is first to give his greetings, introducing viewers to the overall story of “Reborn Rich” as well as the two characters he will be playing. When talking about his first day of filming, he admits that he is always nervous to begin filming. “To be honest, my personality is not the type to get nervous. But since the script for ‘Reborn Rich’ is so interesting, I think there was a sort of pressure for me not to mess things up,” he explains, though he is quick to assure that things will definitely become easier the more he’s on set.

Talking more about the drama, he describes the plot of “Reborn Rich” as being very refreshing. “There are a lot of great works about going back in time, but I feel like this is the first script I’ve read in a long time that had me curious about how the next episode will play out after reading the last scene.”

Finally, he gives a shoutout to actor Lee Sung Min who plays Jin Do Joon’s grandfatherJin Yang Chul, saying that he was very excited to be acting alongside him and that filming was almost like a dream.

Lee Sung Min, for his part, describes the first day of filming to be much harder than he had anticipated but gives a lot of credit to the actors who were with him for making shooting that much easier.

About the drama, he comments, “I know that there are a lot of works that center around chaebols, but our drama obviously will have something that sets it apart from previous ones.” He commends the staff and cast for their hard work and promises viewers a show that will be more than worth it.

Next is Shin Hyun Been, who plays Seo Min Young, a prosecutor at the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office’s Anti-Corruption Investigation Department. She hints that her character appears in many different forms that span through different times and ages, a very unique and interesting characteristic of the drama.

Other actors such as Yoon Je Moon, Jo Han Chul, Kim Jung Nan, Kim Hyun, Kim Shin Rok, Seo Jae Hee, and Kim Nam Hee all sit down after filming to talk about their experiences, sharing similar stories about how nerve-racking the first day of filming ended up being. Luckily, they had a wonderful cast of actors to ease their nerves and make shooting all the more fun.

Watch the full behind-the-scenes video here!

[ENG/메이킹] 드디어 내일! 송중기X이성민X신현빈의 <재벌집 막내아들> 첫 촬영 인터뷰 | 11월 18일 금요일 첫 방송 EP.08 - YouTube

“Reborn Rich” premieres on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Lee Sung Min, Shin Hyun Been, And More Talk About “Reborn Rich” Ahead Of Premiere | Soompi

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki’s “Reborn Rich” Achieves 2nd-Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Drama In JTBC History

JTBC’s new drama “Reborn Rich” is off to an impressive start!

“Reborn Rich” is a new fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

On November 18, the highly-anticipated new series premiered to the highest ratings of any JTBC drama this year. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “Reborn Rich” scored an average nationwide rating of 6.1 percent, setting a new JTBC record for the highest drama premiere ratings of 2022.

“Reborn Rich” also achieved the second-highest premiere ratings of any drama in JTBC history, bested only by the 2020 ratings juggernaut “The World of the Married” (which premiered to a nationwide average of 6.3 percent two years ago).

Song Joong Ki’s “Reborn Rich” Achieves 2nd-Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Drama In JTBC History | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Changes His Family’s Fate After Waking Up In 1987 As Chaebol Heir In “Reborn Rich”

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its second episode!

“Reborn Rich” is a new fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

On the first episode of “Reborn Rich,” Yoon Hyun Woo’s years of toiling away at Soonyang and faithfully serving the Jin family nearly came to a thankless end. However, just as he faced certain death, a miraculous opportunity came his way: Yoon Hyun Woo unexpectedly woke up in 1987 as the young Jin Do Joon (played by Kim Kang Hoon).

In newly released stills form the drama’s upcoming second episode, Yoon Hyun Woo begins to alter the fate of the Jin family after he suddenly becomes Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min)’s youngest grandson.

One photo captures the broken porcelain incident repeatedly mentioned in the first episode, with Jin Yang Chul and his young grandson Jin Sung Joon (Moon Sung Hyun) crouching down together in front of shards of shattered white porcelain.

Lee-Sung-Min-Moon-Sung-Hyun-800x533.jpg

At the same event, Jin Yang Chul turns a cold shoulder to his son Jin Yoon Gi (Kim Young Jae) and his grandsons Jin Do Joon and Jin Hyung Joon (Cha Sung Jae). Jin Yang Chul’s frosty gaze as he greets them reveals the pitifully low status Jin Yoon Gi and his children hold within their family.

Kim-Kang-Hoon-Cha-Sung-Jae-Kim-Young-Jae

Spoiler

Lee-Sung-Min-800x533.jpg

However, with Yoon Hyun Woo inhabiting Jin Do Joon’s body, Jin Do Joon soon manages to change his icy grandfather’s mind about him. The next set of photos shows Jin Yang Chul smiling in amusement as he listens to what the bold young child has to say.

Spoiler

Kim-Kang-Hoon-1024x1536.jpg

Lee-Sung-Min-2-800x533.jpg

In the final photo, Jin Do Joon has already grown up into a college student. With so much time having flown by, it remains to be seen just how much Yoon Hyun Woo has changed the course of fate in the years since he first woke up as Jin Do Joon.

Spoiler

Song-Joong-Ki-2-2-800x533.jpg

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “Jin Yang Chul, who had been keeping his distance from Jin Yoon Gi and his family based on his own judgment and standards, will bring them back into the fold due to an unexpected incident. Please look forward to seeing what kind of moves Yoon Hyun Woo and Jin Do Joon make as the plot races full speed ahead.

The second episode of “Reborn Rich” will air on November 19 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Song Joong Ki Changes His Family’s Fate After Waking Up In 1987 As Chaebol Heir In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

I loved it! I was not even looking forward to it coz we just all saw the lee joon gi drama, but the execution of this one is satisfying. the child actor here is so riveting. I wonder if song joong ki will have the same hold on me, but for now, I am hooked.

Oh, and another thing I like is the bond between the kid and his  new "mom". He loves his original mom, but I think seeing his new mom get bullied by the other daughters-in-law and her being very loving to him, made him want to protect and love his new family.

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Rise Sharply For 2nd Episode

JTBC’s new drama “Reborn Rich” is on the rise!

“Reborn Rich” is a fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

After premiering to the highest ratings of any JTBC drama this year—and the second-highest premiere ratings of any drama in JTBC history—”Reborn Rich” enjoyed a significant rise in viewership for its second episode on November 19.

According to Nielsen Korea, “Reborn Rich” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 8.8 percent for its second episode, taking first place in its time slot across all channels. The drama also took first place in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned an average rating of 4.2 percent.

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Rise Sharply For 2nd Episode | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Is Surprised To Run Into Shin Hyun Been As College Students In The Past In “Reborn Rich”

Get ready for an unexpected “reunion” between Song Joong Ki and Shin Hyun Been on “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a new JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

On the second episode of “Reborn Rich,” Yoon Hyun Woo—now living as the young Jin Do Joon (played by Kim Kang Hoon)—fought to gain the approval of his powerful grandfather Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min). Although Jin Yang Chul initially intended to continue shunning Jin Do Joon, his brother, and his parents, the suddenly precocious Jin Do Joon managed to change his grandfather’s mind using his knowledge of the future. By the end of the episode, Jin Do Joon had successfully won Jin Yang Chul’s favor, to the visible disapproval of his scheming aunts and uncles.

In the upcoming third episode of the drama, college student Jin Do Joon will run into a familiar face from his past life as Yoon Hyun Woo. While standing in a large crowd in front of a glass display, Jin Do Joon is surprised to recognize Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been), the fierce prosecutor who later comes to be known as “Soonyang’s grim reaper.”

However, in stark contrast to their tense first meeting at Soonyang, Seo Min Young makes an adorable student as she bursts into tears in glasses and braids. The intimidating aura of the feared prosecutor that Yoon Hyun Woo met is nowhere to be found, and Jin Do Joon stares at her in disbelief as they share a “reunion” that is also a first meeting.

Shin-Hyun-Been-Song-Joong-Ki-800x533.jpg

Song-Joong-Ki-2-3-768x1152.jpg

Spoiler

Shin-Hyun-Been-1024x1536.jpg

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “In today’s Episode 3, Jin Do Joon’s reunion with Seo Min Young will bring new fun to his life, the entirety of which he’s lived cooped up in a crevice of the Soonyang family. Please stay tuned to find out how their relationship evolves after starting over again in the 1990s.”

The third episode of “Reborn Rich” will air on November 20 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Song Joong Ki Is Surprised To Run Into Shin Hyun Been As College Students In The Past In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

I loved the first episodes and I'm hooked! :ilike:

The setup is so thrilling...I want to see how he tightens the net around his killers, and how he uses the power he has, knowing what's going to happen. For now, I love his interactions with the grandfather and his new mother. And I'm so curious about what his enemies will do to him. It is clear that the prosecutor is attacking the company because whatever they did to him. And also the other grandson was complaining about an accident and whatever the father did in order to keep him as heir, so they must have done something terrible to Do Joon...

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Break Into Double Digits For 3rd Episode + “The Queen’s Umbrella” Hits New All-Time High

Both JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” and tvN’s “The Queen’s Umbrella” soared to new heights last night!

On November 20, Song Joong Ki‘s new drama “Reborn Rich” broke into double-digit ratings with only its third episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast took first place in its time slot with an average nationwide rating of 10.8 percent, marking a new personal record for the drama.

“Reborn Rich” was also the most-watched drama in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned an average rating of 5.0 percent.

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Break Into Double Digits For 3rd Episode + “The Queen’s Umbrella” Hits New All-Time High | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki’s Leadership And Warmth For Supporting Actors Shine Behind The Scenes Of “Reborn Rich”

Song Joong Ki has showcased his leadership and kindness while filming “Reborn Rich” abroad!

On November 21, JTBC revealed a making-of video for “Reborn Rich,” previewing their first overseas filming in Turkey.

The clip kicks off by showing Song Joong Ki warmly greeting the foreign actors who will be filming scenes together with him that day. When they finish filming the chasing scene, Song Joong Ki and the other actors gather in front of the camera screen to monitor their performance together. To make the chasing scene look more realistic, Song Joong Ki suggests an idea. After checking the result of the filming, the director as well as the other staff members clap and compliment the even more realistic action scene made possible through Song Joong Ki’s suggestion. Song Joong Ki continues to encourage everyone including the supporting actors with smiles and hugs until the end of the filming, keeping a friendly atmosphere on site.

In the following clip, Song Joong Ki films a scene where he collides with a child on the street while running away from those who are chasing after him. Not only does he check the flow of his movements, but he also checks on the child actor after filming the scene and makes sure that he is okay. Song Joong Ki’s leadership and heartfelt consideration for the cast members regardless of their roles shine at the filming site.

Check out the full making-of clip here!

[ENG/메이킹] 열연가득 해외 로케 촬영 현장! 마지막이 돼버린 현우 | 재벌집 막내아들  EP.10 - YouTube

The fourth episode of “Reborn Rich” will air on November 25 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Watch: Song Joong Ki’s Leadership And Warmth For Supporting Actors Shine Behind The Scenes Of “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Kim Kang Hoon Show Great Chemistry With On-Screen Grandfather Lee Sung Min On Set Of “Reborn Rich”

Reborn Rich” has unveiled a new making-of video for Episodes 1 to 3!

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” is a new fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

The clip begins with an incredibly tense scene between Kim Kang Hoon, who plays the younger counterpart of Song Joong Ki’s character Jin Do Joon, and his grandfather Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min). To help calm Kim Kang Hoon’s nerves, Lee Sung Min chats lots with the young actor and organizes their plan for the upcoming scene.

The next scene takes place years later, with Jin Do Joon now being portrayed by Song Joong Ki. He joins Lee Sung Min for a light rehearsal and the duo impresses with their seamless chemistry. In the following campus scene, Song Joong Ki shyly practices his adorable greeting to various news reporters.

Watch the full behind-the-scenes clip with English subtitles here!

[ENG/메이킹] 분당 땅 주세요! 할아버지의 마음에 쏙들어온 투 도준 | 재벌집 막내아들  EP.12 - YouTube

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Kim Kang Hoon Show Great Chemistry With On-Screen Grandfather Lee Sung Min On Set Of “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 12:44 AM, aria26 said:

I like is the bond between the kid and his  new "mom". He loves his original mom, but I think seeing his new mom get bullied by the other daughters-in-law and her being very loving to him, made him want to protect and love his new family.

me too...i felt the same...from ep 3  seems to have a good  relationship with new dad and brother ...he helpped his dad to have money and success....still he misses his former mother...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Secretly Gets Involved In A Battle Between Chaebols On “Reborn Rich”

Get ready for a tense encounter between nemeses on the next episode of “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a new JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

Previously on “Reborn Rich,” Yoon Hyun Woo—now living as the young Jin Do Joon (played by Kim Kang Hoon)—successfully used his knowledge of the future to win the favor of his powerful grandfather Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min). However, the third episode of the drama ended on a plot twist: despite having made his way into his grandfather’s good graces, it came to light that Jin Do Joon had been the one responsible for getting Power Shares’ Oh Se Hyun to outbid Soonyang Group for Hando Steel.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the Soonyang family enjoys a day out at the race track, with Jin Do Joon observing everything from the sidelines. However, their blissful family gathering faces an unexpected interruption in the form of Jin Yang Chul’s arch enemy Joo Young Il (Lee Byung Joon), the head of Soonyang’s ultimate rival Daeyoung Group.

Reborn-Rich-2-800x533.jpg

Song-Joong-Ki-9-1024x1536.jpg

After accidentally running into each other at the track, the two powerful men face off in a tense confrontation where they angrily stare one another down. As Jin Yang Chul and Joo Young Il are in the midst of a fierce battle for the ownership of Hando Steel, sparks fly as the heads of the two conglomerates refuse to back down while glaring daggers at each other.

Spoiler

Lee-Byung-Joon-Lee-Sung-Min-800x533.jpg

By secretly getting involved in the bidding war between the two companies, Jin Do Joon has managed to deliver a critical blow to both men’s egos in a single stroke. With Jin Yang Chul refusing to give up on Hando Steel, it remains to be seen what effect this unexpected encounter at the race track will have on their battle—and what Jin Do Joon’s next move will be.

Spoiler

Song-Joong-Ki-2-4-1024x1536.jpg

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “Jin Do Joon’s secret participation in the war while hiding behind the mask of Power Shares ended up hurting the pride of both Soonyang and Daeyoung at once.”

They went, “In Episode 4, Jin Yang Chul and his children, who have inherited all of his greed and ambition, will struggle to prove themselves. It will be the episode that signals the true beginning of the succession battle.”

Song Joong Ki Secretly Gets Involved In A Battle Between Chaebols On “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

Preview Reborn Rich Episode 5

i can't wait...his relationship with his grandfather...i just love it ...i liked all their scenes from ep 4...the one that introduced him to his rival the old man seemed so proud...and the scene where he helpped him with the car...Do joon is the one he loves the most after his company.

GREAT STORY AND ACTORS!!!I'm happy you're watching this drama too @backstreetboysfan

I CAN'T WAIT EP 4 WITH SUB

• Like 2