✺     JTBC DRAMA     ✺     

Reborn Rich

재벌집 막내아들

YenNit2gePtlUIML.jpg

✺     Profile     ✺   
Drama: The Youngest Son of A Chaebol

Hangul:  재벌집 막내아들

Director: Jeong Dae Yun (W)
Writer: Kim Tae Hee (Designated Survivor: 60 Days)
Network: jTBC

Episodes: TBA

Release Date: 2022
Runtime: TBA
Language: Korean

✺     Synopsis     ✺   

Yoon Hyun-Woo has worked for Soonyang Conglomerate for more than 10 years.

His job mainly consists of taking care of the family that runs the company.

His work is similar to that of a servant, but he is falsely accused of embezzlement

by the conglomerate family. He is then killed by their youngest son Jin Do-Joon.

The next moment, Yoon Hyun-Woo finds himself in the body of the family's youngest son

Jin Do-Joon. He decides to take revenge on the Soonyang Conglomerate family and also run the company.

(Source: Asianwiki)

Official teaser & trailer : TBA

Official Posters : TBA

Official link : TBA

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ 

✺     Cast     ✺   

8QZzdhsKvKB94SiAe-kYOiBE0dtGglKjdnjRZVPp51PNiSKYKFQl-uHSlPUlvXYyqMf7CmseGoC_TJg0KcHLSUYMoxYHSxN9lQ=s0

✺ Song Joong Ki  AS  Yoon Hyun Woo / Jin Do Joon ✺ 

He dies after being framed for embezzlement by the Sunyang Group family

that he had remained loyal to. He is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon

and works to take over the company as revenge.

EbQv0_2f.jpg

✺ Lee Sung Min AS Jin Yang-Cheol ✺ 

Head of Sunyang Group. He is a relentlessly competitive

and harsh character with endless greed for money.

싱글즈7월호배우_신현빈_보도자료3.jpg?type=e1920

✺ Shin Hyun Been AS Seo Min Young ✺ 

The anti-corruption department who is willing to evade or break the law in order

for justice to be served. Called the “grim reaper of the Sunyang Group family,”

Seo Min Young and Jin Do Joon will walk the line between love and hatred.

WOFRp7S.jpg

Cr. MyDramaList 

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ 

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] The Youngest Son of A Chaebol ♛ 재벌집 막내아들 - Song Joong Ki  / Lee Sung Min confirmed

NEWS

Song Joong Ki And Lee Sung Min Confirmed To Star In New Fantasy Drama

Song Joong Ki And Lee Sung Min Confirmed To Star In New Fantasy Drama

Jul 20, 2021
by D. Kim

Song Joong Ki and Lee Sung Min are uniting for a new drama!

It was first revealed in May that the actors were offered roles in “Chaebol Family’s Youngest Son” (literal title). On July 20, JTBC confirmed that Song Joong Ki and Lee Sung Min will be starring in the upcoming drama.

Based on a hit web novel of the same name, “Chaebol Family’s Youngest Son” is a fantasy drama about a chaebol family’s secretary who is reborn as the family’s youngest son.

Song Joong Ki will play Yoon Hyun Woo, who dies after being framed for embezzlement by the Sunyang Group family that he had remained loyal to. He is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon and works to take over the company as revenge.

Lee Sung Min has been confirmed for the role of Jin Yang Chul, head of Sunyang Group. He is a relentlessly competitive and harsh character with endless greed for money.

As reported previously, Shin Hyun Been and Tiffany have also received casting offers for the upcoming drama.

“Chaebol Family’s Youngest Son” will be written by Kim Tae Hee of “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “A Beautiful Mind,” and it will be directed by Jung Dae Yoon of “She Was Pretty” and “W.” It is scheduled to air in 2022 via JTBC.

Cr. Soompi

• Like 3

Thank you for opening this thread! Can't wait to see SJK in the small screen again. Hope I can watch through Netflix :D

I read somewhere that the drama consists of 16 eps only, but I do hope there are 20 eps like you posted, the more the better :)

Looking forward to the news of SHB and Tiffany's confirmation to be a part of the drama.

• Like 1

@EInfinity The story look promising. Now we have new life revenge for rooting. :omg:

About eps I'm not sure about it because i took information from non official website so i change eps information to TBA for prevent misunderstanding.

Thank you for your information too. :biubiu:

@ssteph  :partyblob:

@larus I'm agree with you. Cast look very promising  so we must keep our eyes on script. I'm not a writer big fan so i don't know her style much.

• Like 2

I am not a fan of revenge stories but I like the cast, especially Lee Sung Min. After Hospital Playlist Shin Hyun Bin has been more visible in the casting news. A second lead role for her. I think she will make a good onscreen couple with Song Joong Ki.

I will keep my eyes on it.

• Like 3

New Casting news!:).

ShinHyunBeen confirmed cast as female lead for JTBC drama TheYoungestSonOfAChaebolFamily, she will act as Seo Min-young who is is an anti-corruption prosecutor and shows love and hatred with #SongJoongKi in the process of tracking the illegal inheritance. Air in 2022.

• Like 1

https://zapzee.net/2021/08/02/shin-hyun-bin-confirmed-to-star-opposite-song-joong-ki-in-the-youngest-son-of-a-conglomerate/
Shin Hyun Bin Confirmed to Star Opposite Song Joong Ki in ‘The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate’

by krishkim

CE42916D-A878-449D-A797-ADA070754A8B.jpg

Credit: Yooborn Company

Hospital Playlist actress Shin Hyun Bin has joined the cast of The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate (literal title).

According to Yooborn Company, Shin will play Seo Min Young, the female lead of the new JTBC series The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate.

The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate is based on a popular web novel of the same name that attracted 24.4 million viewers. The story begins when secretary Yoon Hyun Woo is killed after being falsely accused of embezzlement by the family he served for over ten years. But he wakes up again in the body of the youngest son of the family and begins his revenge.

In the show, Shin will play Seo Min Young. She is the tenacious prosecutor who goes after the corruption of the conglomerates for her belief in realizing justice. Labeled the “grim reaper of Soonyang”, Seo ferociously digs into the illegal succession. In the process, she chases and gets chased by Sooyang’s youngest son Jin Do Joon (played by Song Joong Ki) and starts a love and hate relationship with him.

1F0D9E82-2C38-4D4C-937D-060D7F7DA1F2.jpg
Credit: HiSTORY D&C, CJ Entertainment

Previously, Song Joong Ki and Lee Sung Min have officially joined the project.

Meanwhile, The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate will air in 2022. A Beautiful Mind and Sungkyunkwan Scandal writer Kim Tae Hee pens the script, while W and She Was Pretty director Jung Dae Yoon helms the production.

Source (1)
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

• Like 3

Shin Hyun Been Confirmed To Star Opposite Song Joong Ki In New Fantasy Drama

Shin Hyun Been Confirmed To Star Opposite Song Joong Ki In New Fantasy Drama

Aug 2, 2021

by U. Kim

It’s official! Shin Hyun Been is joining Song Joong Ki in JTBC’s upcoming drama “Chaebol Family’s Youngest Son” (literal title).

Based on a hit web novel of the same name, “Chaebol Family’s Youngest Son” is a fantasy drama about a chaebol family’s secretary who is reborn as the family’s youngest son.

Song Joong Ki was previously confirmed to play the protagonist Yoon Hyun Woo, who dies after being framed for embezzlement by the Sunyang Group family that he had remained loyal to. He is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon and works to take over the company as revenge.

Shin Hyun Been will take on the role of prosecutor Seo Min Young of the anti-corruption department who is willing to evade or break the law in order for justice to be served. Called the “grim reaper of the Sunyang Group family,” Seo Min Young tracks down the family’s illegal practices of hereditary succession and gets involved with the youngest son Jin Do Joon in the process. Caught in a race in which they take turns chasing each other, Seo Min Young and Jin Do Joon will walk the line between love and hatred.

Lee Sung Min has been confirmed for the role of Jin Yang Chul, head of Sunyang Group, and Tiffany is also reviewing a casting offer for the upcoming drama.

Shin Hyun Been is currently starring in tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2” and working on JTBC’s “A Person Like You,” and upcoming drama with Go Hyun Jung that is set to air later this year.

“Chaebol Family’s Youngest Son” will be written by Kim Tae Hee of “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “A Beautiful Mind,” and it will be directed by Jung Dae Yoon of “She Was Pretty” and “W.” It is scheduled to air in 2022 via JTBC.

Cr. Soompi

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EInfinity said:

Awesome news!!! Thanks @backstreetboysfan and @Helena for sharing!

Hope Tiffany will accept the casting offer soon.

I look forward to seeing the drama so much :)

Song Joong Ki is still currently filming his new movie, so the drama probably won't start filming until September.

So tiffany will be second female lead

• Like 1

Great news! So SJK and JHC will be competitors again :)

Hope they can start filming in September.

I heard that Shin Hyun Been will be filming another drama which is supposed to air in the first half of 2022 as well. I am wondering whether she has time to film 2 dramas at the same time. 

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] The Youngest Son of A Chaebol ⚜️ 재벌집 막내아들 - Song Joong Ki  / Lee Sung Min confirmed