[Drama 2022] Woori the Virgin, 우리는 오늘부터

agenth

7 hours ago, partyon said:

No comment about Sung Hoon because he's @confusedheart's oppa :grimace:

Chingu, you can't act in this 'discriminatory' manner. :rage:He looked HOT and his entry was :wow1:

I thought the proposal was beautiful. And I am already in love with SML. 

7 hours ago, hsmz said:

Tonight is the 2nd episode!

I think we are the only ones excited here, chingu. 

7 hours ago, hsmz said:

But to be honest, the castings are good to for me. A lot of good reviews and comments for Sunghoon. His role of baby husband lawyer from his previous drama, seems vanished! Poof!!!! And I like his role in this drama. Seems like a bada** guy but no, he's having a scar inside his heart and with the 2nd life, he just need to find his own happiness. I like his expressions, emotions, his anger and his style of course! (with stunning colors of suits)

Omo, I love you! @partyon see! You have to be unbiased to see him. :naughty:

18 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I've only seen some of the American version of Woori the virgin. I think Sung Hoon is playing the role of Raphael really well. Glad to see him break out of the Love, Marriage, Divorce stony face role.

Chingu! We meet again! Yes, we had so much to talk about on the barf drama thread. Glad to run into you. And I am glad I am not alone to see Sung Hoon and forget his previous disaster of a drama. 

I agree, it kind of gave me Fated to Love You Vibes. But nothing compares to Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara's FTLY. They were perfect for their roles they played.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is him being a party boy to much for you too  :joy:

Well,not sure this is the right thread to dissect my oppa preferences, so we'll just leave it at the fact that he doesn't appeal to me visually. :grimace:

Currently, Lee Soo Hyuk oppa is more my style. :Pandabulous:

Finished ep 2. It was better than ep 1. I have to say that the 2nd ML is pretty adorable, even though I know the leads are end game. I am totally invested in seeing how Woori finds out about her dad!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

After "Our Blues", K-Dramas have been exploring on pre-marital pregnancy and women's virtue etc. I am not surprised that it's such a big deal in S.K. as they have a rather huge Christian community and well, Koreans are pretty conservative as a whole.

I am undecided over who Woori should end up with LoL. I am biased as I love Soo Hyang, Sung Hoon from "New Tales of Gisaeng" so that's why LoL. Kang Jae's blah.. sorry eheh. 

I do appreciate that Raphael didn't pressure Woori to keep the baby. Her dad though sigh. The actor is more a comedian & always play these smug characters. 

Her granny givin' Kang Jae a flyin' kick ahahahahahah. The ol' lady is mighty healthy eh LoL?! I don't think pregnancy is the end of the world as these K-Dramas make them out to be LoL. It's not like she was assaulted y'know what I mean? Yes it was a terrible mistake but it's not a disaster. 

Next ep. preview finally show Raphael recollecting Woori. They knew each other way before Kang Jae so I'm curious to know what happened. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

NOW I know why personnel in the doctor's office repeatedly ask me my name and birthdate; they don't want to inseminate the wrong person!

I absolutely HATE IT when sperm gets put into the wrong person!  NOTHING can ruin your day more than that!!!

Unless it's your family being a total mish-mash of who-coulda-beens... 

And your boyfriend is the sweetest guy, runnin' with the church choir, and you don't have a clue about much of anything...

It's KDrama magic.  

Or a new series. 

Or a remake of an old series.  

Im SoHyang has had A LOT of work done.  Her nostrils being little triangles is a dead giveaway.

Along with the over-filled cheeks.  

Been dying to see Sung Hoon and Im SoHyang together since New Tales of Gisaeng and LOOKIE!  

They're here.  

Watch what you wish for :facepalm:

So many tropes in the first two episodes, at least they are out-of-the-way. 

Whatever.  I'm along for the ride.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

At this rate Oppa shouting blanks is in everyone mouth  , the dad doesn’t understand privacy :joy:

oppa’s dad  favourite discussion point : :lol:

I want to point out that these lines are a little mis-translated. He is calling his son a "go-ja," which means "eunuch."

So he isn't saying, "My son has no sperm!" He is saying, "My son has no penis!"

--

Well, this show is fun. Most people know the basics of this story - a virgin gets pregnant at the doctor's office due to a mix-up - but I haven't seen the original. So I don't know how close they are sticking to the story, but I am enjoying it so far!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sadthe1st @partyon  Should we nickname him oops no P oppa lol 

@Ameera Ali You better not, chingu! I will not tolerate this. Sung Hoon oppa, saranghae :fullofhearts:

Oppa :hwaiting2:

I found ep 2 boring. I skipped most parts except when we had the leads/ 2ML. I like the 2ML a lot. Could the ML's father be a scumbag? Drug kingpin? :wut:

I found the way Woori's father tried to get acquainted with her funny. He came across as a total perv!:lol:

Also, I am finding the SFL extremely annoying. She and her mom? are extremely annoying, especially her high pitched squealing.:smashes:

I loved ep1 but didn't enjoy ep 2. But ep 3 looks promising. :Pandabulous: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

What's so promising about ep 3? - the fact that there's a dead guy in the elevator with a knife sticking out of his neck - and I'm sure the lady in the wheelchair that squishes bugs with her bare hands had something to do with it.

Woori better watch out for that lady. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/11/2022 at 4:02 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Bingo :D
no wonder he couldn’t remember her , his memories part doesn’t exist :ph34r:  ( @confusedheart , @hsmz  would kill us ) 

**his tongue was done her throat he cat remember he meet her lol  

@Ameera Ali 

Hahahaha, basically Raphael will say.......

"I don't remember you at the moment, but I know deep down I have 'tongued' you and you remember it!!!!"

On 5/10/2022 at 11:02 PM, confusedheart said:

I think we are the only ones excited here, chingu

Yes, we are!!!

Happy Running Man GIF by The Swoon

On 5/11/2022 at 1:55 AM, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon @sadthe1st , @africandramalover@TheQueenReturns@confusedheart , @hsmz @Lmangla@LeftCoastOppa what oppa and women have in common , the lack of sperm  &  wardrobe  :joy::sweat_smile::mrgreen:

I don't even think that was a woman's cloths! Aigooo he can wears anything and STILL looks good. @confusedheart are you agree with me? :wub:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, hsmz said:

I don't even think that was a woman's cloths! Aigooo he can wears anything and STILL looks good. @confusedheart are you agree with me? :wub:

You bet! This is in my favourites folder. You should add it too. 

:fullofhearts:

@Ameera Ali will appreciate it. :piggydance:

Spoiler

Spoiler

@partyon FYI. (I know I have shared this already but I never miss an opportunity to watch this video. 

4 hours ago, hsmz said:

Hahahaha, basically Raphael will say.......

"I don't remember you at the moment, but I know deep down I have 'tongued' you and you remember it!!!!"

I say he is giving his 100% here. Next episode will be interesting. I want more scenes of Woori and Raphael.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Well, well, well.. He finally remembered who his baby momma is... Only took him 3 episodes :unamused:

I may not like Ma Ri's mom - she's scary - but the actress playing her is doing a phenomenal job! Well done!

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

• Like 5