Lee Sang-yoon returns with a comic drama

146225_141662_1912.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yoon will meet viewers in the second half of this year with 'One the Woman'. After two years of SBS ‘VIP’ (2019), attention is focused on the drama.

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' (directed by Choi Young-hoon, written by Kim Yoon), which will be broadcast after 'Penthouse 3', is a drama about a corrupt prosecutor whose life is suddenly changed with the daughter-in-law of a conglomerate who looks just like her due to memory loss. It's a comedy about the story of finding memories. Director Choi Young-hoon, who directed 'Good Casting', 'My Sister Is Alive' and 'High Society', is drawing attention as a new work.

146225_141663_3111.jpg

In the drama, Lee Sang-yoon plays the role of Han Seung-wook, a third-generation chaebol who retains the sincerity of his first love. Jo Yeon-joo (Lee Ha-nui), who suffers from amnesia, gets entangled with her. Lee Sang-yoon is expected to add a sense of immersion to the play by delicately expressing the complex inner side of Han Seung-ok's character with a mysterious past.

The chemistry with Honey Lee is also expected. It is said that at the script reading site held in May, Lee Sang-yoon showed a fantastic collaboration with Lee Ha-nui, who crosses the role of Jo Yeon-joo, a corruption prosecutor, and Kang Mi-na, the daughter-in-law of the Hanju group. As a result, people are curious about how the synergy of the two will melt into the play.

https://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=146225

• Like 6

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Won Geun, And More Get Together For Script Reading Of SBS Comedy Drama

cd3ea04534534873b5df2086fd897018.jpeg?s=

Aug 8, 2021
by S. Cho

SBS has released photos from the first script reading for upcoming drama “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her.

The drama stars Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Jin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun, and is directed by Choi Young Hoon of SBS’s “Good Casting.”

As the script reading took place in May, all cast and crew abided by COVID-19 safety precautions, such as wearing masks, checking their temperatures, sanitizing their hands, and keeping dividers between the actors.

Honey Lee impressed by taking on two completely different roles as the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. Lee Sang Yoon used his signature soft tone and serious gaze to perfectly portray his charismatic character Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has sincere feelings for his first love.

Jin Seo Yeon will play Han Sung Hye, the eldest daughter of the Hanju Group and Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law. With her husky voice and aloof charms, Jin Seo Yeon left a memorable impression of her portrayal, even with short lines. After completing his military service this January, Lee Won Geun makes his return to acting in three years as Jo Yeon Joo’s Judicial Research and Training Institute classmate An Yoo Joon. Despite his hiatus, Lee Won Geun exemplified his stable acting skills and bright energy.

Supporting actors in the drama include Jeon Gook Hwan, Kim Chang Wan, Na Young Hee, Hwang Young Hee, Kim Won Hae, Song Won Seok, Song Seung Ha, Lee Kyu Bok, Jo Yeon Hee, Kim Jae Young, Kim Bong Man, and Park Jeonghwa.

One-the-Woman-1.jpeg

The producers commented, “As the light was shone on the fun script and the actors’ ability to absorb [into their roles], it felt like the drama scenes were unfolding in front of me and the atmosphere on set was so fun. With incredible chemistry from just the first script reading, please check out the actors’ hard work through ‘One the Woman.'”

SBS’s “One the Woman” will air after “The Penthouse 3” in September.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482837wpp/honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-lee-won-geun-and-more-get-together-for-script-reading-of-sbs-comedy-drama

• Like 4
  • Love 1

#GilPictures and #Writer Kim Yoon formed the One the Woman team. They cheered you on and prepared premium drinks and churros. The director came out and had a great time taking certification shots~ I believe that you have been strengthened by the strong support of Gil Pictures and writer Yun Kim.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSVwgHtpL8G/

• Like 4

‘One the Woman’ Lee Ha-nui, the first public transformation of one person and two roles

654af9a5e43ac5b13f4d58c65b3b1fd3f5d836ea

Honey Lee is drawing attention as she challenges the role of a corruption prosecutor Jo Yeon-joo and her daughter-in-law Kang Min-a, the first two roles in her life. Jo Yeon-joo is the only daughter of the gang gangster Seopyeong Nammun faction leader, and she is the protagonist of a life-changing career who graduated from Seoul Law School and passed the bar exam with excellent grades.

On the other hand, Kang Mi-na is the youngest daughter of her conglomerate Yu-min group and the daughter-in-law of one of the country's leading Han-ju group. Although she appears to be a conglomerate to the bone, she turns out to be an extramarital child to the chairman of the Yu-Min group, and she is living her Cinderella life while being harassed by both her parents and her in-laws. Honey Lee is expected to captivate her viewers by freely going back and forth between the bad and cheerful supporting actress Kang Mi-na.

f48f4984f6393883969513114b7457d4595eca96

In the published photo, Honey Lee has the same face, but her hair style, eyes, expression, and atmosphere are different from each other, drawing her attention. First, he plays the prosecutor's supporting role, wearing a navy blue suit, showing charisma with sharp eyes, and showing his cheerfulness with a smile to catch his attention.On the other hand, in her transformation into Kang Mina, she shows off her young eyes while wearing an elegant beige outfit with straight hair, creating a 180-degree different atmosphere. What kind of life Jo Yeon-joo and Kang Mi-na are living, respectively, and how the two completely different people will become entwined is aroused.

The production team said, "Lee Honey is perfectly centered in the drama with her constant character research and excellent expressive power."

In addition, Honey Lee said through 'One the Woman', "It's been a long time since I've appeared in a drama. She is looking forward to meeting viewers a little closer.” “I really enjoyed reading the web novel ‘One the Woman’, and I am happy to be able to meet viewers through this work. It's not an easy filming site because of Corona 19, but I'm filming with excitement at the thought of meeting viewers." ‘One the Woman’ will be released on September 17, following ‘Penthouse 3’.

)Google translate)

http://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=146354

• Like 4

Honey Lee Is Ready To Take On Two Completely Different Roles For New Drama “One The Woman”

bf77e28c7db04e19883f6320cf1b0198.jpeg?s=

Aug 11, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” has released the first stills of Honey Lee!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. The drama stars Honey Lee, Lee Sang YoonJin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun, and is directed by Choi Young Hoon of SBS’s “Good Casting.”

Honey Lee will be taking on two roles as the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and the female prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. First off, Jo Yeon Joo is the only daughter of a gang leader. She graduated from Seoul University Law School and passed the bar exam with flying colors. She is a fiery person who doesn’t hesitate to say what’s on her mind. Her hobby is getting sponsors and siding with people of influence.

On the other hand, Kang Mi Na is the youngest daughter of Yumin Group and the daughter-in-law of Hanju Group. As part of a conglomerate family, she exudes nothing but grace and wealth. However, she is harshly criticized by her parents and in-laws due to the fact that she was born out of wedlock.

honey-lee-3.jpg

Spoiler

honey-lee-2.jpg

In the newly released stills, Honey Lee shows the unique charms of her two characters. Although they look alike, their hairstyle, eyes, facial expressions, and atmosphere are clearly different. Jo Yeon Joo sports wavy hair, and she is in a neat navy suit. Her expression is full of confidence, and it almost seems like there’s laser shooting out of her eyes. In contrast, Kang Mi Na’s long hair is straight, and she is wearing an elegant beige suit. She looks slightly intimidated, and she doesn’t showcase the same boldness Jo Yeon Joo does. It will be intriguing to find out how these two characters will become tangled in each other’s lives.

honey-lee-4.jpg

Honey Lee shared, “It’s been a while since I appeared in a drama. I’m looking forward to meeting the viewers a little closer. I really enjoyed reading the drama ‘One the Woman,’ and I am happy to be able to meet with the viewers through this project. It wasn’t easy to film because of COVID-19, but I’m shooting with excitement at the thought of meeting the viewers.”

The production staff stated, “Honey Lee is perfectly balancing the drama at the center by constantly researching her character and perfectly expressing her role. Please support her performance in ‘One the Woman’ where viewers will exclaim ‘just as expected’ [after seeing her acting].”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483232wpp/honey-lee-is-ready-to-take-on-two-completely-different-roles-for-new-drama-one-the-woman

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

‘One the Woman’ Lee Sang-yoon, transformed into a ‘first generation chaebol’ with both looks and personality

image_readtop_2021_781004_16287312024749

'One the Woman' Lee Sang-yoon revealed a radically changed force as Han Seung-wook, a first-generation chaebol, from a third-generation chaebol with appearance, physical, personality, and economic power.

Lee Sang-yoon takes on the role of Han Seung-wook, a chaebol, who has an appearance in terms of appearance, physicality in terms of physicality, and a sad personality in 'One the Woman'. In the play, Han Seung-wook was the son of the next successor to the leading Hanju group in Korea, but was pushed out of the succession structure due to the sudden death of his father. Moreover, along with his successor position, his first love, Mina Kang (played by Honey Lee), was also taken away and then went to America with her mother. There, Han Seung-wook proudly obtains his first-generation chaebol position with his own power, and returns to Korea to uncover the hidden truth about his father's death.

Above all, Lee Sang-yoon attempted a radical acting transformation in the 2019 SBS drama 'VIP', and completed the inner side of a complex character with delicate emotional expression, leading to praise for the 'rediscovery of Lee Sang-yoon'. Lee Sang-yoon, who has shown deep acting skills through various activities such as variety shows, dramas, and movies, is raising questions about what new charm he will bring out as he foretells another different acting transformation through the role of Han Seung-wook in ‘One the Woman’.

In this regard, Lee Sang-yoon is stealing attention by first revealing the image of Han Seung-wook, who shows both coolness and warmth at the same time. Han Seung-wook, who appeared in casual clothes and wearing sunglasses, is showing off his soft charisma and radiant visuals. And soon, Seung-wook Han seems to have found someone he is happy to see, and he instantly changes his atmosphere to a warm smile with a bright smile, exuding the charm of his temperature difference.

Lee Sang-yoon said, "I came to the filming site after almost a year and a half since VIP, and I was a little nervous at first, but thanks to the cheerful and warm director, I quickly became comfortable and I am slowly adjusting to the scene. There are many actors I worked with, and since they are all veterans, it seems that the actors were comfortable from the beginning. Besides, in the case of Mr. Hani, he has such a good personality, and he makes the atmosphere on the set good, so we are having fun acting together.” He continued, "And it's fun to watch other actors' performances as the actors make the script more delicious on set with interesting lines and comedy elements. That’s why I’m working hard with the thought that only I can do well,”

The production team said, “Lee Sang-yoon is an actor with a deep sense of trust that makes you feel reassured just by looking at it. Meanwhile, 'One the Woman' will premiere on September 17, following 'Penthouse 3'.

(Google translate)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/08/781004/

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

998e0bb466944ca9bad4551aeaf2e700.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yoon Is A Chaebol Born Under A Lucky Star In New Drama “One The Woman”

Aug 12, 2021

by C. Hong

SBS has released the first stills of Lee Sang Yoon in the upcoming drama “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars as both the prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a chaebol heir who still has feelings for his first love.

Han Seung Wook seems to have been born under a lucky star, as he has it all: good looks, a sculpted physique, and a gentle and generous personality. On top of everything else, he is also a chaebol heir. He was born as the son to the next heir of Hanju Group, one of the most prominent corporations in Korea, but when his father suddenly died, he was pushed out of the line of succession.

He lost Kang Mi Na, his first love, as well as his position as the heir, and moved to the United States with his mother. Despite this unexpected setback, he managed to climb back up the social ladder up on his own strength and establish his own corporation, making him a first-generation chaebol rather than a third-generation one. To discover the truth behind his father’s death, he returns to Korea.

The first stills of Lee Sang Yoon in the new role show Han Seung Wook at the airport, wearing sunglasses and a casual shirt, showing the character’s soft charisma and handsome looks. He appears to greet someone with a warm smile, making the atmosphere sunnier in an instant.

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman-1.jpeg

one-the-woman-lee-sang-yoon.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman-.jpeg

The actor said, “It’s been a year and a half since ‘VIP,’ which was the last time that I was on a set. Since it was my first time in a while, I was a little nervous, but the lighthearted director made things comfortable for me and I’m slowly getting used to filming again. There are a lot of actors that I’ve worked with before, and they’re all veterans, so the first time that we acted together, it was comfortable. Honey Lee has such a great personality and is a moodmaker on set, so I’m having fun acting with her.”

He added, “The script has some funny lines and element of comedy in it, and the actors bring it to life really well, so it’s really fun to watch them. I often think, ‘It will all be good as long as I can do well.'”

The production staff stated, “Lee Sang Yoon is a trustworthy actor who gives off a sense that you can depend on him. Please look forward to the role of Han Seung Wook in ‘One the Woman,’ which is more complete because of Lee Sang Yoon’s unique color and appeal.”

“One the Woman” premieres on September 17 after “The Penthouse 3.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483545wpp/lee-sang-yoon-is-a-chaebol-born-under-a-lucky-star-in-new-drama-one-the-woman

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

I just saw a drama teaser and holy smokes Lee Sang Yoon looks suddenly younger?!?!?!

:yaaa:

Maybe it's the fact that his character is supposed to be "sculpted" (which I suspect means that he has abs :D )

I'm definitely gonna check out this drama. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Watch: Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Won Geun, And More Share Excitement For New Drama At 1st Script Reading

41506f7037534f2aaa3352f24b534186.jpeg?s=

Aug 15, 2021
by S. Cho

SBS has released a behind-the-scenes clip from the first script reading for “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. The drama will star Honey LeeLee Sang YoonJin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun.

Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. Lee Sang Yoon will play Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has sincere feelings for his first love.

Jin Seo Yeon will play Han Sung Hye, the eldest daughter of the Hanju Group and Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law, while Lee Won Geun will play Jo Yeon Joo’s Judicial Research and Training Institute classmate An Yoo Joon.

The video begins with the actors piling into the reading room before they introduce themselves and their characters. Following the reading, Honey Lee comments, “[The script reading] was so fun and entertaining.” She expresses her amazement at her veteran co-stars, commenting, “It was a reading where I kept yelling ‘Thumbs up!’ in my head.”

Lee Sang Yoon reveals that it was his first time back on set since the COVID-19 pandemic began and that the safety measures put into place felt unfamiliar, but that the impressive acting from his co-stars created a fun environment.

Jin Seo Yeon also comments on the cheerful environment, sharing, “Since the script is so fun, I’m really looking forward to [filming].” Lee Won Geun shares, “I was really nervous as this is my first drama in a while, but it was an honor to be with such amazing actors.”

Elaborating on her two different roles, Honey Lee comments, “Honestly, Mi Na and Yeon Joo are so drastically different in all aspects, from their childhood environments to their outfits. When I’m acting, I think it’s so fun that their identities are so clearly distinct.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483896wpp/watch-honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-lee-won-geun-and-more-share-excitement-for-new-drama-at-1st-script-reading

Honey Lee and Lee Sang-yoon in new stills for One the Woman

by glasshail

Honey-Lee.jpg

SBS’s upcoming comedy drama One the Woman has released its first stills featuring Honey Lee (The Fiery Priest) and Lee Sang-yoon (VIP). One the Woman is about a corrupt prosecutor who suddenly becomes an heiress overnight. She enters the world of a villainous chaebol family after she accidentally switches lives with the family’s daughter-in-law.

The new stills show both of the characters that Honey Lee will be taking on. In navy, we have the prosecutor Jo Yeon-joo, and in white, the chaebol daughter-in-law, Kang Mina. Jo Yeon-joo is the only child of a mafia boss and she chooses a slightly more upright profession than her father: law. After graduating from a prestigious law school and passing the bar, she became a prosecutor and subsequently discovered a love of collecting bribes.

On the flip side, Kang Mina is a chaebol through-and-through, having been born into one chaebol group and then marrying into another, the prominent Hanju Group. However, when the fact of her having been born out-of-wedlock is revealed, she’s mistreated by both her family and in-laws.

The other set of stills feature Lee Sang-yoon as Han Seung-wook, a man who has everything: good looks, a kind personality, and great wealth. As the son of the Hanju Group’s heir apparent, he stood to inherit everything but after his father suddenly died Seung-wook was pushed out of the line of succession.

Following the triple whammy of losing his father, his inheritance, and Kang Mina (his then-fiancée and first love), he moved to the United States. Despite his struggles, he became successful in the U.S. and created a fortune for himself. After years away, he returns to Korea to uncover the truth behind his father’s death and the stills seem to show him at the airport.

Directed by Choi Young-hoon (Good Casting, High Society) and written by Kim Yoon, SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama One the Woman will premiere on September 17 following Penthouse 3.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/08/honey-lee-and-lee-sang-yoon-in-new-stills-for-one-the-woman/

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Hwang Young-hee to appear in 'One the Woman'... Lee Ha-nui`s Aunt

image_readtop_2021_793390_16291642454753

Actress Hwang Young-hee has been confirmed to appear in SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman'.

'One the Woman' is a 'Double Life Comic Buster' drama about a female prosecutor with 100% defectiveness, who entered the villain chaebol family after changing her life from a corruption prosecutor to a heiress of a conglomerate overnight.

Hwang Young-hee takes on the role of Kang Eun-hwa, the aunt of Kang Mi-na (Lee Honey). As the chairman of the Yumin Group's foundation, she fights for control of the Yumin group with her only heir, Mina (Yeonju), due to the death of his brother, Chairman Kang.

Based on her deep acting skills, Hwang Young-hee plans to enrich her drama by drawing a river full of ambition and desire for her nice's fortune.

In the meantime, Hwang Young-hee, who has shown her non-stop acting moves, perfectly digests her tough characters to warm-hearted characters, and has established herself as a new stealer by demonstrating her limitless character digestibility. Expectations are high as to what kind of acting transformation he will try through this work.

'One the Woman' will premiere on September 17 after 'Penthouse 3'.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/08/793390/

• Like 4