Watch: Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, And More Are Full Of Smiles Despite Different Obstacles On The Set Of “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 13, 2021
by S. Cho

SBS has shared a new charismatic making-of clip for “One the Woman”!

The video starts with the hospital scene where Honey Lee wakes up while loudly sleep-talking. After a few rehearsals, she gets the perfect take that cause the crew on set to crack up.

The next scene is a car action scene filmed outside where Lee Sang Yoon and Honey Lee’s car spins out of control. To maximize safety, they diligently practice the timing of the scene and start filming with all the necessary measures in place. When asked how it feels to be in the spinning car, Lee Sang Yoon answers, “It’s faster than I thought. I thought it’d spin slowly.” Honey Lee adds, “It’s chaotic. It feels like it’s over as soon as it starts.”

As the pair continue the scene, Honey Lee gets ready to exit the car when she hilariously tries to get out before taking off her seat belt.

Later, Honey Lee is filming with Lee Won Geun and runs through each of her movements in detail. After being interrupted by passing motorcycles, car horns, and rain, Honey Lee doesn’t lose her spirit as she sings out, “Even if it rains! Even if it snows! Even if the wind blows! We will film.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493378wpp/watch-honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-and-more-are-full-of-smiles-despite-different-obstacles-on-the-set-of-one-the-woman

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Kim Doyeon And Younghoon Share A Starlight Date In “One The Woman” Flashback Scene

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 14, 2021
by C. Hong

Weki Meki’s Kim Doyeon and THE BOYZ’s Younghoon will reappear in another flashback scene in SBS’s “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama starring Honey Lee as a corrupt prosecutor named Jo Yeon Joo, who gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na, who looks exactly like her. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a disinherited third-generation chaebol out for revenge after his father’s mysterious death.

Spoilers

Kim Doyeon and Younghoon previously appeared in the drama as the younger versions of Kang Mi Na and Han Seung Wook, who were each other’s first love before they were driven apart. However, it was revealed in the course of the drama that the girl that Han Seung Wook fell in love with 14 years ago was not Kang Mi Na but actually Jo Yeon Joo. Unfortunately, it was also revealed that Jo Yeon Joo’s father, Kang Myung Gook (Jung In Gi) was behind the death of Han Seung Wook’s father.

In the stills of the new flashback scene, Kim Doyeon and Younghoon share a romantic date under the stars. In this scene, Han Seung Wook takes his fiancée, Kang Mi Na, out at night to show her the constellations through a telescope. However, viewers are hoping that this scene will shed some light on what happened 14 years ago between Kang Mi Na, Jo Yeon Joo, and Han Seung Wook.

one-the-woman-younghoon-kim-doyeon.jpeg

The production staff stated, “Kim Doyeon and Younghoon always add positive energy to the set with their brightness and passion. This episode will reveal something new about what happened 14 years ago. Please tune in to episodes 9 and 10 this week to find out where Han Seung Wook’s memories of his first love first went wrong.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493510wpp/kim-doyeon-and-younghoon-share-a-starlight-date-in-one-the-woman-flashback-scene

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Watch: Honey Lee Banters Playfully With Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Chang Wan, And Lee Won Geun On “One The Woman” Set

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 15, 2021
by S. Nam

SBS’s “One the Woman” has released a new making-of video!

At the beginning of the video, when Kim Chang Wan arrives on set, Honey Lee greets him by singing one of his songs. Kim Chang Wan sweetly helps Honey Lee fix her hair, commenting, “Stay still, so I can fix your hair.” In return, Honey Lee scratches Kim Chang Wan’s hand for him and even pretends to bite it at the end.

Kim Chang Wan, Lee Sang Yoon, and Honey Lee then snack on donuts, and Kim Chang Wan comments, “They’re tastier because Yeon Joo (Honey Lee) bought them.” Honey Lee requests to hear the song “Mischievous Boy” by Kim Chang Wan’s band, and Kim Chang Wan specifically whispers in Honey Lee’s ear. Later, she can’t stop laughing while looking at Lee Sang Yoon’s and Kim Chang Wan’s matching outfits, remarking, “Don’t they suit each other too well?”

Honey Lee gets playful with the small fan, but Kim Chang Wan stops her by starting to recite his lines. Holding up a photo of Honey Lee, Kim Chang Wan makes finger hearts and comments, “She’s so pretty.” Lee Won Geun joins their rehearsal, and Honey Lee gets excited as she encourages the fight between him and Lee Sang Yoon.

For the next rehearsal, Lee Sang Yoon comes greeting Kim Chang Wan with sign language. Kim Chang Wan explains that there’s a campaign to teach sign language to encourage not using physical contact. Honey Lee mentions that there’s a comedian hidden inside Lee Sang Yoon, who replies that he has two years of experience as a variety star. Honey Lee adds, “He has pride. He has variety show pride.” Lee Sang Yoon reveals that he wants to do comedic acting, sharing that he practically film sitcoms with the other actors on set after filming is over.

Honey Lee frames Lee Won Geun’s smiling face and jokes, “I want to make you a emoticon out of this.” Lee Won Geun shares that he ate kimbap on the way, but Honey Lee asks, “Don’t you know there are separate stomachs for kimbap and ice cream?” At the end of their scene together, Lee Sang Yoon tries to enter his character’s house, but he bursts out laughing instead because he can’t remember the passcode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493523wpp/watch-honey-lee-banters-playfully-with-lee-sang-yoon-kim-chang-wan-and-lee-won-geun-on-one-the-woman-set

• Like 2
  • Love 1

But really???She kissed him, but she is buzzed, drunk, hopefully Alex is a gentleman not to take advantage. I want a real kiss when both of them are totally sober and is consensual which is more romantic. I know am a party poop but really????

32 minutes ago, lila21 said:

But really???She kissed him, but she is buzzed, drunk, hopefully Alex is a gentleman not to take advantage. I want a real kiss when both of them are totally sober and is consensual which is more romantic. I know am a party poop but really????

I believe he will be, but yeah I agree.

• Like 1

Honey Lee And Lee Sang Yoon Share A Handshake Loaded With Meaning In “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 16, 2021
by C. Hong

SBS’s “One the Woman” has released new stills of Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon ahead of the upcoming episode.

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama starring Honey Lee as Jo Yeon Joo, a corrupt prosecutor who gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na, who looks exactly like her. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol out for revenge after his father’s mysterious death.

Spoilers

The second half of “One the Woman” kicked off with Jo Yeon Joo regaining her memories and Han Seung Wook finding new clues to the fire that killed his father at Hanju Factory 14 years ago. In the previous episode, Lee Bong Shik (Kim Jae Young), who was the weak point for Hanju Group and Ryu Seung Deok (Kim Won Hae), met a suspicious death. Han Seung Wook told Jo Yeon Joo that it didn’t matter to him that she was the daughter of Kang Myung Gook (Jung In Ki), who was the person behind his father’s death, and she responded with a kiss after getting drunk.

In the new stills, Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook exchange a surprisingly emotional handshake under the moonlight. Although it’s a simple handshake, Han Seung Wook has an emotional look in his eyes as he extends a hand, and Jo Yeon Joo is on the verge of tears as she takes it.

honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman1.j

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman-honey-lee.jp

The production staff stated, “Thanks to Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon, who pour out their emotions until the final cut, the entire set is immersed into the scene. Please tune in to see whether their characters, who know each other’s feelings, can make their love come true.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493743wpp/honey-lee-and-lee-sang-yoon-share-a-handshake-loaded-with-meaning-in-one-the-woman

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Watching yesterday's episode... . at the start, i didnt agree that Yeon Ju didnt give her father a chance to speak.. and just being angry and left the prison....  haiz..but i like that she confessed to seung wook immediatedly... :D

she gave him time to speak but she did not like what she heard

i think it is on the father already, it seems that he is not guilty but he gave up hope that he'll be cleared

• Like 1