[Drama 2022] Big Mouth ◈ 빅마우스

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Lee Jong Suk’s Chaotic Life Takes An Unpredictable Turn In Teaser For Upcoming Noir Drama With YoonA

MBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouth” (literal title) has unveiled a teaser to show an intriguing glimpse of Lee Jong Suk’s character!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Lee Jong Suk stars as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer with a 10 percent success rate who unexpectedly becomes known as the notorious conman “Big Mouse.”

The newly released teaser shows two very different sides of Park Chang Ho. At first, he seems like a clumsy lawyer who gets nagged by his wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA). He gets pushed around by his clients, and someone complains, “He has no skills, and he’s all mouth.”

Then somehow, he ends up in prison, and his life dramatically heads south. He constantly gets into fights with prisoners and prison guards, and he has to find a way to survive a brutal environment where mercy doesn’t exist.

When someone threatens Park Chang Ho’s family, he ends up changing completely, and the fear is long gone from his eyes. His gaze grows dark and sharp as he bravely faces someone with a gun. The caption reads, “In order to survive, you need to be the real thing,” hinting this is the beginning of Park Chang Ho becoming “Big Mouse.”

Park Chang Ho vows, “I’m going to start hunting. I’m going to do it my way according to the ‘Big Mouse’ law. From now on, I’m the real Big Mouse.” He oozes charisma like never before as he parades around prison with a different aura, and he’s no longer the coward who was pushed around by fellow prison mates. On top of that, he gained a helper named Jerry (Kwak Dong Won), a conman and diehard fan of Big Mouse, piquing curiosity about their teamwork.

Watch the full teaser below!

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Is A Strong-Willed Nurse Determined To Clear Lee Jong Suk’s Name In Upcoming Noir Drama

More information about YoonA’s character in MBC’s upcoming drama “Big Mouth” (literal title) has been revealed!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

YoonA will star as Go Mi Ho, the wife of the lawyer-turned-conman Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk). When she was younger, Go Mi Ho was popular among men due to her natural beauty and charming qualities. However, she placed more value in her suitor’s personality instead of his qualifications, believing that the latter could always be improved upon. As such, she pushed aside all other men vying for her love and chose the good-natured Park Chang Ho to be her husband.

Determined to make Park Chang Ho into the man she wanted him to be, she graduated college and immediately made a plan to become a nurse while also making him into a respectable lawyer. While Go Mi Ho pressed on through her difficult days at the hospital, her husband finally became a lawyer and she became certain that she’d chosen the right man.

YoonA-4.jpg

YoonA-2-800x533.jpg

However, later events did not turn out the way she had hoped. Although she originally dreams of living happily ever after, her husband ends up with a reputation as a third-rate lawyer who rarely wins his cases.

When a prominent murder case makes its way to Park Chang Ho, she decides to put her faith in her husband once more. But when he ends up being framed as the conman “Big Mouse,” their lives get upended yet again. Knowing that her husband would never commit fraud, Go Mi Ho gathers her wits about her and sets out to uncover the truth.

Spoiler

YoonA-1-800x533.jpg

YoonA-3-800x533.jpg

By day she takes care of countless lives as a nurse, and by night she dives into the battlefield to track down the mastermind who pinned her husband as a conman. Go Mi Ho is willing to do everything to rescue her precious husband, but will she succeed?

The drama’s production team commented, “Go Mi Ho is a headstrong character who creates her own life. She will prove in many ways that her decision to marry Park Chang Ho was indeed the right choice. Please look forward to YoonA as she shows off the natural charisma and adventurous spirit of Go Mi Ho.”

“Big Mouth” premieres on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

Spoiler

YoonA-800x533.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Is A Strong-Willed Nurse Determined To Clear Lee Jong Suk’s Name In Upcoming Noir Drama | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk Talks About What Drew Him To The Upcoming Drama “Big Mouth” And His Dual-Natured Character

Lee Jong Suk talked about his role in the upcoming drama “Big Mouth”!

MBC’s “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer named Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

On his choice to star in “Big Mouth,” Lee Jong Suk shared, “I am close with director Oh Choong Hwan and have great trust in him, and he said let’s have fun working together like in the past, so I decided on [starring in the drama] after thinking it over.” He continued, “The irony of an ordinary lawyer becoming suspected of being a genius conman was very interesting. I think I will be able to show a new side of me through the character Park Chang Ho who crosses back and forth between good and evil in order to survive.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-7-800x533.jpeg

Regarding his first impression of Park Chang Ho, the actor remarked, “When I first saw the script, he was a figure whom I mostly considered to be ordinary and pitiful.” However, Lee Jong Suk shared that he also wanted to support Park Chang Ho.

Having finished filming, Lee Jong Suk revealed that his perspective of Park Chang Ho has changed. He said, “Now when I look at Park Chang Ho, rather than seeming ordinary, I get the thought that he is quite a strong character. I hope viewers personally check out what ‘strong’ means by watching the broadcast.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-6-800x533.jpeg

Park Chang Ho is a character who becomes known as both the “big mouth” lawyer and the genius conman “big mouse.” In order to distinguish between the two personas, Lee Jong Suk shared, “I tried to make a difference in the subtle details such as his gaze and manner of speech. Lawyer Park Chang Ho and genius conman Park Chang Ho are the same person, but they harbor different goals and emotions. I thought over how to portray the appropriate emotions that fit the situation each was in.”

Lee Jong Suk elaborated, “He is a character literally covered in blood, sweat, and tears. In order to make a living and in order to survive, he awakens his survival instincts,” raising anticipation for Park Chang Ho’s upcoming battle.

Spoiler

Lee-Jong-Suk-8-800x533.jpeg

Finally, Lee Jong Suk shared, “In ‘Big Mouth,’ various figures are complicatedly intertwined. It would be great if viewers focus on what the true intentions of these characters are and what truth is hidden behind the storm of events. Since it is a drama with a powerful story, viewers will be able to watch each episode with great excitement.”

“Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Doctor Lawyer.” Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Jong Suk Talks About What Drew Him To The Upcoming Drama “Big Mouth” And His Dual-Natured Character | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Talks About Reasons For Starring In “Big Mouth,” Playing A Nurse For The First Time, And More

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA talked about her role in the upcoming drama “Big Mouth”!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer named Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

YoonA plays Park Chang Ho’s wife and nurse Go Mi Ho who has both remarkable beauty and a confident personality. In order to save her husband who becomes falsely accused of being a notorious conman, Go Mi Ho jumps into a fierce battlefield.

This is YoonA’s first noir project, and on her choice to star in “Big Mouth,” she commented, “Go Mi Ho plays an active role in the center of the case, and her confidence and wisdom that she showcased in the process of solving this problem touched my heart, so i thought I’d be able to show new charms.”

Regarding her first impression of Go Mi Ho, the actress described her as a “realistic character.” She thought the way Go Mi Ho was always confident without ever becoming flustered when she’s working as a veteran nurse was attractive.

YoonA added that Go Min Ho made her think a lot, too, saying, “I thought she was a really strong person on the inside. If she jumps into a battlefield to protect her family, she will gain a greater sense of responsibility and mission as the war progresses. No matter what danger she faces, she’ll fight to the end.”

She continued, “She’s a woman who knows how to choose ‘the cause’ over the situation and safety, and she’s a rational but perhaps ideal character who goes all the way in the direction she thinks is right. Furthermore, she has the wisdom to solve the case.”

YoonA-3-768x960.jpeg

YoonA revealed that she especially focused on her “posture” to portray Go Mi Ho. She explained the reason, stating, “I tried to dominate the atmosphere without being overwhelmed by it. I thought she was a person who suppresses rather than vents her emotions, so I tried to express her inner emotions by exuding different feelings even if they were the same emotions.”

She also mentioned it’s her first time playing a nurse and remarked, “I continued to consult with professional medical staff residing at the site. I put up my hair for a neat look and tried to look natural.”

YoonA-1-768x512.jpeg

Finally, YoonA shared, “[The drama] will be more interesting if you try to guess who the real Big Mouse is that makes Park Chang Ho and Go Mi Ho suffer. In many ways, it’s a new challenge for me, and all the cast and crew did their best, so please show lots of interest.”

“Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Doctor Lawyer.” Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Talks About Reasons For Starring In “Big Mouth,” Playing A Nurse For The First Time, And More | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Is Determined To Fight To The Finish For Husband Lee Jong Suk In “Big Mouth” Teaser

“Big Mouth” has unveiled new teasers of Girls’ Generation’s YoonA!

MBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer named Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

YoonA plays Park Chang Ho’s wife and nurse Go Mi Ho who has both remarkable beauty and a confident personality. In order to save her husband who becomes falsely accused of being a notorious conman, Go Mi Ho jumps into a fierce battlefield.

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, “Big Mouth” has released a character teaser for Go Mi Ho as well as new posters!

Version one of Go Mi Ho’s poster shows her determination as she fixates on something in the distance. The second version of Go Mi Ho’s poster captures her wariness as she takes in her surroundings on the subway, as if sensing that someone is eyeing her.

YoonA-1-1-768x1085.jpeg

YoonA-2-768x1085.jpeg

The newly released “Big Mouth” character teaser starts off with a lovely flashback to Go Mi Ho and Park Chang Ho’s happy newlywed days. Park Chang Ho brightly tells his wife, “I will pamper you for the rest of your life.”

However, the happy vibe changes in an instant as Go Mi Ho learns of the accusations against her husband. She shows her loyalty to her husband and dedication to prove him innocent as she firmly tells the press, “I sincerely hope you reveal who on earth would do such a thing.”

As things start to heat up and Go Mi Ho gets more involved in her husband’s case, Park Chang Ho threatens someone saying, “Don’t touch my wife. The instant you touch her, you’ll all die.”

Go Mi Ho confidently states, “I’m just going to try going all the way. So I can see what’s at the end.”

Watch the intense teaser below!

Spoiler

“Big Mouse” premieres on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Doctor Lawyer.” Check out another teaser here!

Watch: Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Is Determined To Fight To The Finish For Husband Lee Jong Suk In “Big Mouth” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Face A Fierce Battle To Prove His Innocence In “Big Mouth”

MBC’s upcoming drama “Big Mouth” has unveiled a group poster of its starring cast!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

YoonA will star in the drama as Go Mi Ho, a confident and resourceful nurse who is married to Park Chang Ho. An extremely devoted wife whose support made it possible for Park Chang Ho to become a lawyer, Go Mi Ho finds herself jumping into the dangerous fray herself to try and clear his name. 

The newly released poster features Park Chang Ho covered in cuts and bruises as he gazes determined off into the distance—and although the couple is physically separated, the worried look in Go Mi Ho’s eyes reveals that the two are very much in one another’s thoughts.

The poster also introduces a very different married couple: Gucheon mayor Choi Do Ha (played by Kim Joo Heon) and his wife Hyun Joo Hee (played by Ok Ja Hyun). Hyun Joo Hee seems to be glaring fiercely at her husband, hinting at the lovelessness of their marriage and suggesting that the two spouses want very different things.

Finally, the poster introduces media tycoon Gong Ji Hoon (played by Yang Kyung Won), who needs to track down Big Mouse, and convicted scammer Jerry (played by Kwak Dong Yeon), who is a huge fan of Big Mouse.

Big-Mouth-1-768x343.jpg

The producers of “Big Mouth” teased, “Please keep an eye on the tightly entangled relationships between these six characters, who will find themselves endlessly interlocked within the fictional city of Gucheon, which hovers somewhere between reality and fiction.”

“Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Face A Fierce Battle To Prove His Innocence In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yang Kyung Won And Kwak Dong Yeon Share Affection For Their “Big Mouth” Characters, Anticipation For Drama’s Premiere, And More

Yang Kyung Won and Kwak Dong Yeon have expressed their excitement for the premiere of “Big Mouth”!

MBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer named Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Yang Kyung Won stars as Gong Ji Hoon, the CEO of media tycoon Woojung Ilbo and the leader of NR Forum, a secret organization of powerful business tycoons. Kwak Dong Yeon makes a special appearance as Jerry, who has been convicted of fraud three times and is a huge fan of Big Mouse.

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, the two actors spoke about their roles and shared points to look forward to in “Big Mouth”!

Recalling his first impressions of the drama, Yang Kyung Won shared, “After reading the early parts of the script, I grew incredibly curious about the next episodes. The story was extremely interesting.”

He continued, “I thought that as an actor, there would be a lot of aspects to think about while acting as the character of Gong Ji Hoon, which is why I wanted to try it even more.” Yang Kyung Won wittingly added, “When will I ever get to live as this kind of royal family?”

Yang Kyung Won shared, “While he might be an object of greed to others in terms of money, honor, and authority, Gong Ji Hoon is different. He’s someone who thinks that he rightly deserves all of that.” The actor also described Gong Ji Hoon as someone who speaks his mind without hesitation and loves to boast. He commented, “Please stay tuned to see how well Gong Ji Hoon keeps his word.”

Yang Kyung Won commented, “Depending on the viewers’ perspectives, I think a variety of key points will be created. Honestly, this is a drama that will be fun no matter how you watch it so it’s difficult for me to pick one point [to look forward to]. How about viewers’ search for their own key points while watching the drama?” He continued, “I sincerely thank viewers who are waiting for ‘Big Mouth.’ I’m also really anticipating the first broadcast. I hope this becomes a project that can repay [viewers], given how long you’ve looked forward to it.”

Yang-Kyung-Won-1-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Yang-Kyung-Won-1536x1024.jpeg

Kwak Dong Yeon also explained that he chose “Big Mouth” because he was fascinated by its powerful story and the flow of the various character relationships were very charming. He added, “I thought the unique story of ‘Big Mouse’ was enough to capture the hearts of viewers.”

Regarding his character Jerry, Kwak Dong Yeon commented, “He’s someone with an unpredictable cuteness whose basic life attitude isn’t dark,” meaning that he conveys positive energy to those around him and receives love back. He continued, “I think in order to hide his personal life that isn’t quite beautiful, he uses a nickname and believes he wants to become like ‘Big Mouth’ to transform his life. I hope that Jerry can now find his own life path and live happily.”

Kwak Dong Yeon shared, “Like I mentioned before, ‘Big Mouth’ draws out the happenings that unfold when those living in Gucheon get tied up in a big situation. That’s why the fun will be doubled if viewers also try to predict the ending with us while watching the drama.” He continued, “As this is a project made through the efforts of many people as they overcame the hot summer and cold winter, I hope it receives lots of love from viewers. I hope you watch ‘Big Mouth’ enjoyably.”

Spoiler

Kwak-Dong-Yeon-1-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Kwak-Dong-Yeon-2-1-1536x1024.jpeg

MBC’s “Big Mouse” premieres on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

Yang Kyung Won And Kwak Dong Yeon Share Affection For Their “Big Mouth” Characters, Anticipation For Drama’s Premiere, And More | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, And More Fall Victim To A Lawless World In “Big Mouth”

“Big Mouth” has shared a preview of its unique and lawless world!

MBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer named Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Given this shocking predicament, curiosity is rising to see how Park Chang Ho and his wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA) will be able to successfully overcome all odds and protect their future. Amidst this large matter at hand, the couple will have to save the rest of their extended family while also paying attention to figuring out the secret of their town Gucheon.

Lee-Jong-Suk-800x533.jpeg

YoonA-800x533.jpeg

The fictional new city of Gucheon has a population of over 1 million and dreams of becoming a large metropolitan city. Former star prosecutor Choi Do Ha (Kim Joo Heon) is the mayor of Gucheon who is leading a safe and stable city to live in, in terms of economy, education, culture, welfare, and public security.

However, the peace in Gucheon is solely meant for the upper class. Ordinary Gucheon citizens like lawyer Park Chang Ho and nurse Go Mi Ho are too busy exhaustingly making money to take in the greatness of the city. However, the high-scale request that Park Chang Ho receives one day grants him the title of genius conman Big Mouse, turning the ordinary family’s lives upside down overnight. This is turn raises questions about whether the couple will ever go back to “normal,” despite how difficult life seemed before this incident.

Within Gucheon – also known as paradise on Earth, is the hell-like villa of Gucheon prison, where Park Chang Ho gets locked up. While in prison, Park Chang Ho meets Jerry (Kwak Dong Yeon), who has been convicted for fraud three times, and must survive as Big Mouse among all kinds of bad guys. In order to save her husband, Go Mi Ho pulls out all her tricks and jumps right into battle, determined to uncover and reveal the truth.

Spoiler

Lee-Jong-Suk-Kwak-Dong-Yeon-800x533.jpeg

However, those involved in this war with and against Big Mouse do not stop with those at Gucheon prison. To hunt down Big Mouse, secret organization NR Forum, which was created by politicians needing money and chaebols needing power, also finds its way to Gucheon.

NR forum is led by Woojung Ilbo’s CEO Gong Ji Hoon (Yang Kyung Won), and another member is Hyun Joo Hee (Ok Ja Yeon), the wife of mayor Choi Da Ha and the director of Gucheon Hospital, where Go Mi Ho works. Stay tuned to see exactly how this organization is connected to Gucheon and what it has to do with Big Mouse.

Spoiler

Yang-Kyung-Won-3-800x533.jpeg

Kim-Joo-Heon-Ock-Ja-Yeon-800x533.jpeg

MBC’s “Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Doctor Lawyer.” Watch a teaser here!

Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, And More Fall Victim To A Lawless World In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 1