Maetawinz

OK I am watching ep 13 and

- I didn't see that plot twist coming of them 

Spoiler

turning Changho into Big Mouse but I'm into it lol 

- Still think real BM is Jerry or Soontae

- Love Changho's long black coat with white speckles - I want a ladies version

- Alll so OG BM wants revenge for his daughter's death by the NR Forum 

- Juhee - she can't believe that her god father and husband have done evil deeds when she herself turns a blind eye all these years and not her being a medical director incorrectly disposing health hazard garbage! She can't just dump it like that and burn it. There's special procedures lol. Writer done messed up here. 

- Reunion with Chairman Yang outside of prison was cute

• Blob 2

54 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Of course Miho is going to be sick right... she went into the tunnel and got exposed to whatever darn chemicals/drench on it too... ah well..., lets hope our couple will have happy ending... cant let heros die right... 

This is has been one of my annoyances in this drama. Miho is always so reckless, doing things without thinking it through. It was so clear she was going to be exposed to those chemicals when she ran in there.... :unamused:

Just started on ep 14. Will be back with more comments in a bit.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Of course Miho is going to be sick right... she went into the tunnel and got exposed to whatever darn chemicals/drench on it too... ah well..., lets hope our couple will have happy ending... cant let heros die right... 

Omg yeah I hope she will be okay, I want them to have a happy ending.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk Risks Danger To Make A Bold Proposal To Jeon Gook Hwan In “Big Mouth”

Lee Jong Suk will have a secret meeting with Jeon Gook Hwan in “Big Mouth”!

MBC’s “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

Ahead of the September 10 broadcast, MBC unveiled stills of Park Chang Ho in a tense face-off with President Kang (Jeon Gook Hwan).

In the previous broadcast, the late Roh Bak (Yang Hyung Wook) named Park Chang Ho his successor and despite strong forces of opposition, he became the second Big Mouse. Becoming the head of a large organization unexpectedly left Park Chang Ho wondering whether he was fit for the role. However, with support from his wife Go Mi Ho and their determination to dig up the ugly truths about the city of Gucheon, Park Chang Ho decided to complete his mission as Big Mouse.

Now that he’s boldly made his decision, Park Chang Ho must be equally bold moving forward. For starters, he attacked Park Yoon Gap (Jung Jae Sung), his opposition within the organization, revealed his intentions to run for mayor, and dramatically expanded the size of their playing field in the process. However, Park Chang Ho does not settle with cutting off merely the “tail” of this organization and instead sets his sights on the “head” – President Kang.

The new stills capture Park Chang Ho’s venture to see President Kang and carry out his mission. Fitting for a brave ringleader who has stepped into potentially fatal enemy territory all alone, Park Chang Ho appears firm in front of President Kang without even a hint of hesitation. The atmosphere is made even more tense by Gucheon’s mayor Choi Do Ha (Kim Joo Heon), who holds a grudge against Park Chang Ho for still being alive and thus stares him down with a sharp glare.

Lee-Jong-Suk-800x533.jpeg

Jeon-Gook-Hwan-768x512.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Joo-Heon-768x512.jpeg

While the scene is set with a group of hostile characters, Park Chang Ho plows through as he proposes a deal to President Kang, in attempts to turn the tide in his favor. Stay tuned to see how President Kang will respond in his face-off against Park Chang Ho and what other plans the new Big Mouse has in store.

Spoiler

Big-Mouth-1-800x533.jpeg

This episode of “Big Mouth” airs on September 10 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Lee Jong Suk Risks Danger To Make A Bold Proposal To Jeon Gook Hwan In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 1

BM EP.15 PREVIEW

Big Mouth Episode 15 Predictions

It seems like Mi-ho really has leukemia as she starts to look into the fish farm that has far too much security. Chang-ho desperately tries to win the election with Ji-Hun’s help, but how far is that supposed to go? Do-ha, meanwhile, tries to push Chang-ho out of the election race by any means necessary, but will Chang-ho allow that to happen?

https://www.leisurebyte.com/big-mouth-episode-15-preview/

Edited by ibru
info add
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

This is has been one of my annoyances in this drama. Miho is always so reckless, doing things without thinking it through. It was so clear she was going to be exposed to those chemicals when she ran in there.... :unamused:

Just started on ep 14. Will be back with more comments in a bit.

True... reckless woman... i wonder who is actually the hero in this drama at times...:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Episode 14 was so anti-climatic for me! 

Spoiler

Kang: how and why are you alone with a proven killer, who not just admitted to murder on camera (didn't know he was filmed but still), but also to faking his identity. What made you think you could still trust him and that your were safe? How do you build such an empire, have a president at your beck and call, and can't foresee this??? 
I was disappointed.

- Miho is stubborn and doesn't really listen to anyone in the end. She is impulsive, which is not a quality when considering who they are up against.
- Jerry says he joined the organization recently, but still convinced he has a bigger role than what he shared.
- Choi Doha's wife doesn't make any sense, nor do her tears. She is smart. There is no way she never picked up on the killings that took place around, on the fact that her dad, brother could go to such length. Her reaction to CD's murder confession does not make sense to me either.
- The Kang group is made of psychopaths: the 1st son (artiste in the US), the one in Korea, the son-in law (the worse), the dad who condones it all, when he is not flat out the one giving kill orders. Gah!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 14! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Big Mouth” Heads Into Final Week On Ratings Rise As “Little Women” Drops Amid Chuseok Holiday

Viewership ratings for MBC’s “Big Mouth” climbed back up into the double digits last night!

After seeing a decline in viewership on the first night of the ongoing Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) holiday, “Big Mouth” enjoyed a significant increase in its ratings ahead of its final two episodes. According to Nielsen Korea, the September 10 episode of the popular noir drama scored an average nationwide rating of 10.6 percent, making it the most-watched drama in its time slot.

“Big Mouth” Heads Into Final Week On Ratings Rise As “Little Women” Drops Amid Chuseok Holiday | Soompi

• Like 3

7 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Episode 14 was so anti-climatic for me! 

Agree that the plot is starting to fall apart a bit. :grimace:

Am also seeing lots of comments online that people are unhappy and disappointed that the identity of Big Mouse was revealed so early. Lots of peeps are hoping that there will be an ultimate plot twist in the end by e.g revealing that Jerry was the ultimate Big Mouse the whole time.

I don't dare to hope, but there are for sure a lot of questions with regard to Jerry and things that make us go hmmm... with @Sleepy Owl...

A majority of our predictions have come true - Miho falling ill was something we also predicted. Question is if she will perish due to the chemical or not. If she does, it will turn Chang Ho into Big Mouse forever. So I am hoping that she pulls through.

I am also wondering whether the secret underground lab or whatever Prof Seo was working on, was actually a cure for the chemical used in the factory. Maybe that might cure her?

7 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

- Choi Doha's wife doesn't make any sense, nor do her tears. She is smart. There is no way she never picked up on the killings that took place around, on the fact that her dad, brother could go to such length. Her reaction to CD's murder confession does not make sense to me either.

Yeah, she's an enigma. She really doesn't want to see that her husband is super evil, does she? It feels like she's shutting her eyes on purpose even though she knows deep down that he's a psycho. Looking forward to the day when she's had enough and joins forces to take down her hubby.

:wow1:

• Like 2

It has turned into a Makjang drama for me with the latest two episodes lol. Changho owning to be BM is fun to watch though. Awwww at ‘HoHo’ being OTP nickname - it’s kinda cute!!

Spoiler

Like ok we all know Warden was in the fake kill plot because obviously our hero can’t die loo

Mayor D is a fake and an evil psychopath! Kudo to the actor for giving me creepy vibes when he started to laugh at deaths and at the funeral scene for his fake tears

His wife in deeeeep denial but that’s why sometimes ‘love is truly blind…’

ah Miho’s illness - I was screaming at her for going into that tunnel without safety gear when she is a nurse and also saw the other ppl wear suits and should have realized the potential risk. 

This show has intelligent people do dumb things as a plot point - it hurts my brain lol 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 3

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• Like 1

Thriller K-Drama "Big Mouth" Grips Its Viewers And The Rankings As It Ranks At Number 1 In 6 Asian Countries On Disney+

big-mouth-7.png

The thriller K-Drama "Big Mouth" starring Lee JongSuk, Girls' Generation's YoonA, Kwak DongYeon, and Kim JuHun continues to hold its firm grip in the rankings on Disney+. As we slowly come to the conclusion of the thrilling and engrossing story, the suspense and anticipation are still on as more mysteries are being uncovered and many truths are being revealed. The last 2 episodes have been a rollercoaster ride of emotions, from death scares, to takeover plots, betrayal, forced alignment, and now a possible terminal illness of one of its main characters. With its track record right from the very first episode, the series will no doubt be filled with various climactic moments even till the very last second of its final episode.

The series tells the story of a lawyer who is named Big Mouth by his clients because all he can do is talk and he never wins. Seeking to earn some money and get a win, he takes up a case brought to him by Mayor Choi DoHa. Here he is asked to be the lawyer of 3 powerful people who are involved in a murder case. But the real reason why he is sent to be their lawyer is to secure viable evidence against them, which the Mayor can use. He gets this evidence but unbeknownst to him, he is framed and thrown into jail. In prison after facing many fits of abuse, he is on the brink of death when he is saved by the warden who mentions that he is Big Mouse, a notorious con man, whose scores also include 100 billion won stolen from a powerful company. Taking up this identity, he seeks to not just clear his name, but also reveal the real Big Mouse.

His quest however turns around as it is seen that he and Big Mouse are not that different and Big Mouse is not just one person but an entire organization with some of its members being people who he is familiar with. With so many twists and turns, deaths, and plots leading to this moment, he is now truly Big Mouse. With the power and influence the title brings and with his talents, he sets to bring to justice the evil elites who have continuously harmed several people, including his family and friends.

Thriller K-Drama "Big Mouth" Grips Its Viewers And The Rankings As It Ranks At Number 1 In 6 Asian Countries On Disney+

With its interesting storyline and the stellar performances of its cast, this series continues its impressive popularity streak amongst viewers. Based on the data retrieved on the 12 of September, the series currently ranks at number 1 in 6 Asian countries on Disney+. It ranks number 1 in South Korea, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan.

You can access the data and more here. It is important to note that while FlixPatrol has access to data from a huge majority, it does not have access to data from all the countries in the world.

As we come to the end of the series, we predict that its popularity will continue to be unwavering as many will no doubt be tuning in to see how this interesting and suspense-filled story ends.

https://www.kpopmap.com/thriller-kdrama-big-mouth-grips-its-viewers-and-the-rankings-as-it-ranks-at-number-1-in-6-asian-countries-on-disney/

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, And More Are Pleased With The Way Things Are Flowing In “Big Mouth”

MBC’s “Big Mouth” has released a new glimpse of the upcoming episode!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

On the previous broadcast, Park Chang Ho declared he wanted to run for mayor in order to properly remove all evil from the root. However, President Kang (Jeon Gook Hwan), who was supposed to be Park Chang Ho’s biggest aide, was killed by Choi Do Ha (Kim Joo Heon). Therefore, the NR Forum no longer has any reason to support Park Chang Ho.

However, despite the crisis, it seems like Team Big Mouse is actually enjoying a successful moment. In the following photos, they’re enjoying a party at Yang Chun Sik’s (Song Kyung Chul‘s) restaurant despite the somewhat pessimistic elections. Park Chang Ho looks completely relaxed with a comfortable smile, whereas Go Mi Ho, who is holding a glass of alcohol, beams widely with rosy cheeks. The other members of the organization, who helped Park Chang Ho unconditionally, emit positive energy, doubling confidence in his victory.

Lee-Jong-Suk-1-1536x1024.jpeg

YoonA-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Spoiler

Big-Mouth-1-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Big-Mouth-2-1536x1024.jpeg

This episode of Big Mouth” airs on September 16 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, And More Are Pleased With The Way Things Are Flowing In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Kim Joo Heon, Ok Ja Yeon, And Yang Kyung Won Say Goodbye To “Big Mouth” Ahead Of Finale

Ahead of the final “Big Mouth” episode, the main cast has bid farewell to the drama!

MBC’s “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

With just one episode remaining, lead cast members Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Kim Joo Heon, Ok Ja Yeon, and Yang Kyung Won have shared their closing comments.

Lee Jong Suk remarked, “As this was my return project after awhile [since being discharged], it feels different. It was a project I had to consider and think about that much more, but more than anything, I was happy to be able to show a new image. Somehow, all this time has gone by and it’s time to send Chang Ho off. I thank everyone who supported Chang Ho. Thanks to the love you sent, I was able to finish well.”

YoonA commented, “I foremost feel choked up and emotional now that I’m trying to send off ‘Big Mouth’ and Mi Ho. Meeting the wise and bold Go Mi Ho was a time where I learned a lot as both a human and an actress.” She continued, “More than anything, because viewers gave us so, so much love, I received tons of energy. I sincerely thank you. I was happy thanks to all the viewers who immersed in, watched over, and supported ‘Big Mouth.'”

Big-Mouth-1-3.jpg

Kim Joo Heon made an impressive transformation in “Big Mouth,” portraying villain Choi Do Ha, who was the mayor of Gucheon. “Thank you so much to the viewers who watched ‘Big Mouth,'” the actor commented. “It was an honor to work with our writer, who wrote our great script and wrote the character of Choi Do Ha, our director who created that character with us, and our many staff members. As my co-stars were so cool and passionate on set, I learned a lot.”

Ok Ja Yeon portrayed the just and charismatic Hyun Joo Hee and she shared, “I gained a lot of courage while working with such great people. This was a precious time that I won’t be able to forget.” The actress added, “Please show lots of support for the next projects of the actors, directors, and producers of ‘Big Mouth.'”

Yang Kyung Won elevated his role as the ambitious and greedy Gong Ji Hoon with dynamic acting. The actor commented, “It feels like it hasn’t been that long since the first filming of ‘Big Mouth’ but we’re already awaiting the final broadcast. I felt regretful during our last filming but now that we’re approaching the final broadcast, my regret is even greater. I was happy thanks to my colleagues and staff members that I was with all throughout filming, as well as the viewers who were with us all throughout the show. Please be with us until the end of ‘Big Mouth.'”

Big-Mouth-2-2.jpg

Make sure to catch the final episode of “Big Mouth” on September 17 at 9:50 p.m. KST to see whether Park Chang Ho can come out victorious as the new hero of Gucheon!

Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Kim Joo Heon, Ok Ja Yeon, And Yang Kyung Won Say Goodbye To “Big Mouth” Ahead Of Finale | Soompi

On 9/11/2022 at 10:41 AM, ibru said:

[Naver TV/ Knetz] Big Mouth Episode 14 Pre-released Clip;

Changho & Miho’s getting dressed up 

The video peaked at #1 Naver TV TOP100 
https://m.tv.naver.com/v/29120591

FcSAf3KacAA0BDC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://mobile.twitter.com/ordinarynojaem/status/1568519881456504832

i can't wait to see them get all the awards at the end of the year :D

Here are the ratings for Episode 15! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Blind” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Big Mouth” Heads Into Finale On New All-Time High

MBC’s “Big Mouth” has soared to its highest ratings yet ahead of its series finale!

On September 16, with just one episode left in its run, the hit noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA reached a new all-time high in viewership. According to Nielsen Korea, the penultimate episode of “Big Mouth” scored an average nationwide rating of 12.3 percent, marking a personal record for the series

“Blind” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Big Mouth” Heads Into Finale On New All-Time High | Soompi

• Like 1