[Drama 2022] Big Mouth ◈ 빅마우스

Maetawinz

Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Kwak Dong Yeon, And More Enjoy Filming “Big Mouth” In A Cheerful Atmosphere

Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Kwak Dong Yeon, And More Enjoy Filming “Big Mouth” In A Cheerful Atmosphere

Sep 8, 2022
by L. Kim

MBC’s “Big Mouth” released behind-the-scene photos of the cast!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

“Big Mouth” has been taking viewers on a wild roller coaster ride with its major twists and turns. Previously, Park Chang Ho discovered who Big Mouse really was, and he will officially dive into a legal battle with those in power. On the other hand, Go Mi Ho is struggling to find out about the strange connection between Gucheon Prison and Gucheon Hospital as a strange illness has been going around.

The newly released photos of the actors on set give a glimpse of their passion and affection for the drama.

First off, Lee Jong Suk doesn’t lose his radiant smile despite the hard efforts he must make to faithfully portray his role. YoonA, who is showing perfect synchronization with Go Mi Ho, shows her professional side as she calmly immerses in her role. Kwak Dong Yeon, who increased the drama’s thrill and excitement with his mysterious role, exudes a special presence on the set.

Kim Joo Heon, Ok Ja Hyun, and Yang Kyung Won, who are playing antagonists in the drama, display completely different charms when they’re not filming. Kim Joo Heon and Ok Ja Hyun grin brightly, while Yang Kyung Won poses with his birthday cake.

Big-Mouth-2.jpg

The next episode of “Big Mouth” will air on September 9 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1544261wpp/lee-jong-suk-yoona-kwak-dong-yeon-and-more-enjoy-filming-big-mouth-in-a-cheerful-atmosphere

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

MBC’s “Big Mouth” released behind-the-scene photos of the cast!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

“Big Mouth” has been taking viewers on a wild roller coaster ride with its major twists and turns. Previously, Park Chang Ho discovered who Big Mouse really was, and he will officially dive into a legal battle with those in power. On the other hand, Go Mi Ho is struggling to find out about the strange connection between Gucheon Prison and Gucheon Hospital as a strange illness has been going around.

The newly released photos of the actors on set give a glimpse of their passion and affection for the drama.

First off, Lee Jong Suk doesn’t lose his radiant smile despite the hard efforts he must make to faithfully portray his role. YoonA, who is showing perfect synchronization with Go Mi Ho, shows her professional side as she calmly immerses in her role. Kwak Dong Yeon, who increased the drama’s thrill and excitement with his mysterious role, exudes a special presence on the set.

Kim Joo Heon, Ok Ja Hyun, and Yang Kyung Won, who are playing antagonists in the drama, display completely different charms when they’re not filming. Kim Joo Heon and Ok Ja Hyun grin brightly, while Yang Kyung Won poses with his birthday cake.

Big-Mouth-2.jpg

The next episode of “Big Mouth” will air on September 9 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Kwak Dong Yeon, And More Enjoy Filming “Big Mouth” In A Cheerful Atmosphere | Soompi

• Like 1

I’ve caught up on this drama now. The writer really loves to drug drinks lol. It has been enjoyable although pacing has its up and downs. Episode 8-9-10 were fun. 

Spoiler

Do most ppl agree that Jerry is the real Big Mouse? 

I didn’t want the wife of that DV abuser Doc to die but the writer went there :(  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Yinye said:

The writer really loves to drug drinks lol.

Right? I'm like...why on earth does anyone in the drama drink ANYTHING that is offered to them?! 

Right now my suspects for Big Mouse are 

Spoiler

Jerry

Chang Ho's friend (because he is always there and available and we don't really know much about him)

But Jerry is a better choice, partly because of the camera's focus at the end of a recent episode, where he seemed to be smirking over something, and partly because he is an orphan, and there is something about orphans here. 

I think that Big Mouse is not the worst person in this story, that would be the Oroshin. The old guy (somehow I envisioned that actor even before he was on screen, he's the perfect person for that role) is ultimately responsible for not only the success of the town but also the suffering of everyone he sacrificed to get there. And I suspect Big Mouse is there to take him down. 

• Like 5

@frozentundra I know right re the drugging drinks. Maybe because if you are lady that goes out occasionally, we've learned to be careful re drinks, especially accepting it from strangers. But in this drama, it's just used too much although I know it was suppose to be deliberate for Changho to show Mayor etc. I agree that Big Mouse is not the worst villain on the show - he's like a Robin Hood - dark vigilante but he has some morals as we have seen. The rich chaebols and especially the Elder have done much more harm and even the Mayor has gone a bit too far in his revenge etc. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Yinye said:

I agree that Big Mouse is not the worst villain on the show - he's like a Robin Hood - dark vigilante but he has some morals as we have seen. The rich chaebols and especially the Elder have done much more harm and even the Mayor has gone a bit too far in his revenge etc. 

I was watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo and had to leap back when I saw the mayor show up on screen as a cameo in that drama, lol. I was like, nooooo not this guy! He is Not Good!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Face New Challenges In “Big Mouth”

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Face New Challenges In “Big Mouth”

Sep 9, 2022
by L. Kim

Get ready for more twists and turns in “Big Mouth”!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

Previously on “Big Mouth,” Park Chang Ho found out that Noh Bak (Yang Hyung Wook) was Big Mouse. However, as soon as Big Mouse was released on bail, he ended up dying in a mysterious explosion, causing Park Chang Ho’s plan to catch the person behind the NR Forum to be inevitably put on hold.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Park Chang Ho is resolutely commemorating the late Big Mouse as he tries to hide his grief. Park Chang Ho won’t be able to easily forget Noh Bak, who had also been his warm prison mate.

In addition, Park Yoon Gap (Jung Jae Sung), who served as Big Mouse’s close aide, and other members of the organization will appear at the funeral hall, revealing how big it is. One key point to look forward to is finding out Big Mouse’s right-hand man and the second-in-command who will also appear at the funeral.

Big-Mouth-1-2.jpg

More stills offer a glimpse of Go Mi Ho, Jerry (Kwak Dong Yeon), and Go Ki Kwang (Lee Ki Young) getting ready to fight against the NR forum. Jerry plays the role of a special lecturer as he gives a detailed analysis of the forum’s core members. Go Mi Ho and Go Ki Kwang pay close attention to his presentation, and it will be intriguing to find out how Park Chang Ho and his family will be able to overcome this uphill battle.

Big-Mouth-2-1.jpg

To find out what challenges the couple will encounter next, catch the next episode of “Big Mouse” on September 9 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1544458wpp/lee-jong-suk-and-girls-generations-yoona-face-new-challenges-in-big-mouth

• Like 2

ep 8 -- started laughing when gong jihoon said "he ate sushi and ran away" -- :lol:... you would think changho running away would be the problem. no, the problem is he ate sushi and then ran. bwahahahahah.... jijoon being so affronted over the sushi and changoho not being the good guest. hahahhahah... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs2clhL1IB60qcHMJNx5g

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

d97a80c8cf01782a74cce621e877cb06.jpg

“Big Mouse” Yang Hyung Wook appointed Lee Jong Suk as his successor as his final will (Big Mouth)

In the latest episode of hit K-drama “Big Mouth”, Yang Hyung Wook appointed Lee Jong Suk’s as the new “Big Mouse”
In the 13th episode of MBC’s Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouth” (created by Jang Young Cheol and Jung Kyung Soon, scripted by Kim Ha Ram, directed by Oh Chung Hwan), which aired on September 9th, Noh Park (Yang Hyung Wook) lost his life in a mysterious explosion.

Earlier, Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) discovered Noh Park to be the true criminal Big Mouse, got his name cleared, and returned to be a lawyer. However, as soon as Noh Park was released on bail, he died in a mysterious explosion, shocking everyone.

Afterwards, Jerry (Kwak Dong Yeon) appeared in front of Park Chang Ho and took him somewhere. On the other hand, Go Mi Ho (Im Yoona) and Go Ki Kwang (Lee Ki Young) safely headed to a hotel run by the organization.

The place where Jerry took Park Chang Ho turns out to be a funeral to commemorate the deceased Big Mouse. Here, all members of the organization, including Big Mouse’s close aid Park Yoon Gap (Jung Jae Sung), were dispatched, revealing the actual size of the organization that had just been unveiled. Seeing this, Park Chang Ho asked, “Is Park Yoon Gap second in power?”, to which Jerry answered, “No, he’s 3rd.”

At the same time, Noh Park’s will was revealed through a video. The notorious criminal started, “Now, we need someone to lead the organization in a new way. I’m going to give him all my powers. His ability has been fully verified. He’s more meticulous and brave than I was.”

He then continued, “If you are watching this video, this means I am at a peaceful place now. From this moment on, Big Mouse is not me, but Park Chang-ho.” His announcement left everyone in shock.

https://kbizoom.com/big-mouse-yang-hyung-wook-appointed-lee-jong-suk-as-his-successor-as-his-final-will-big-mouth/

f8c138cadd258d61c63e95b0addad5b0.jpg

“Big Mouse” Lee Jong Suk is “shocked” by the real identity of his friend a.k.a his secret helper Oh Eui Sik

In MBC’s Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouth,” which aired on Sep 9th, Park Chang-ho (played by Lee Jong-Suk) was shocked by his friend Kim Soon-tae (played by Oh Eui-sik), who was a member of the Big Mouse organization.

Noh Park (played by Yang Hyung-wook) said in a video at Big Mouse’ funeral hall, “I would like to inform my beloved family. We have not refused to do anything illegal or expedient for a greater cause all this time. The obstacles that prevent us have been removed by all means. Our methods will no longer work. Now we need someone to lead the organization in a new way. I’m going to give him all my authority. His ability has been fully verified. He is more meticulous and brave than I am. If you are watching this video, this means I am at a peaceful place now. From this moment on, Big Mouse is not me, but Park Chang-ho. Be loyal to him. This is my will and last order,” he said, handing over his authority to Park Chang-ho.

In response, Park Yoon-gap (Jeong Jae-sung) said, “Who filmed that video? Is anyone there? You took it, right? You’re the one who met the boss most recently.” He suspected Park Chang-ho, saying, “Do you manipulate that video to take over this whole organization?” Kim Soon-tae then appeared, saying, “I took it,” and Park Chang-ho was shocked to see him.

• Like 3

I had a feeling about Soontae all along. (Actually the only two people I trust to be who they say they are, are Chang Ho and Miho.) It's just...if a person in jail is Big Mouse and Chang Ho wasn't in jail, how would anyone know to frame him? Someone on the outside had to be connected to him and Big Mouse somehow. Quite a shock, though, to have the original Big Mouse name Chang Ho as successor. 

There are still has three more episodes, no one will want to put Lee Jong Suk's fine acting out of the picture. Chang Ho will be all right. ;) (At least until the end!) 

• Like 3

220909 #BigMouth Ep 13

AGB National rating - 8.3% (3.7%)

AGB Seoul rating - 8.3% (3.7%)

As expected, we are heavily affected by Chuseok

Via https://mobile.twitter.com/mystarmyangel/status/1568367901320822784

@frozentundra Chang Ho will be alive))) other vise the story with David and Goliath will be not finished)))

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 13! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Big Mouth” Sees Significant Drop In Ratings Amid Chuseok Holiday

Viewership ratings for MBC’s “Big Mouth” have fallen back into the single digits amidst the ongoing Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) holiday.

After soaring to a new all-time high with its previous episode, the popular noir drama saw a significant decrease in viewership as it kicked off its penultimate week on September 9. According to Nielsen Korea, “Big Mouth” scored an average nationwide rating of 8.3 percent for its 13th episode, marking a 3.7 percent drop from last Saturday’s 12.0 percent—and returning to the single digits for the first time in four weeks.

However, “Big Mouth” still remained the most-watched Friday-Saturday drama of the night by far.

“Big Mouth” Sees Significant Drop In Ratings Amid Chuseok Holiday | Soompi

• Like 1

Ep 13 was the first episode I didn't love. The story is starting to feel a bit messy right now... sigh

But we did find out that Mayor is a real bad guy. Like real bad.

So he and the boy in the pic were both in the car that went into the river? He survived, the other boy died? Question is if he is the real grandson of the brother-in-law or not....

:notsureifserious:

For now it seems he might have assumed the other boy's identity (actually being the grandson of the factory guy). That's why the brother-in-law can't recognize him as his real grandson Doha, but is still waiting for him to be saved.

Now it's possible that the other boy isn't dead. It could be that the other boy is Chang Ho, but my main gripe with that would be that it's SO apparent that the actors playing Chang Ho and Mayor have such a big age gap (10 years), and the boys in the pic are the same age. :unamused:

Mayor's wife is about to realize that her husband is not a good guy at all, and @Sleepy Owl and I agreed that there is a real chance that she's going to help Chang Ho & co instead down the line.

The diving that she and Mayor do, is going to play a big part in the end.

Lawyer friend Soontae was not a surprise. I think many of us suspected him to be involved even in the early episodes and when we saw that Chang Ho's office had stashed all that money.

I have seen other people say that it has felt anti-climatic that Room Leader was Big Mouse. I agree with this. IF he was BM and he died so easily, the story really fizzled out for me right there and then.

I might be holding up hope too much, but I would love to see that Big Mouse was someone else in the end (e.g. Jerry) and we see him sipping a margarita on the beach in Mexico in the last episode. All the while Miho and Chang Ho move on with their lives and are happy together. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1