[Drama 2022] Big Mouth ◈ 빅마우스

Maetawinz

Well we know Mayor is one evil dude, but not Big Mouse.

These writers are throwing in curve balls left and right and making it very hard to decipher who is Big Mouse.

One thing is for sure, Room Leader and Jerry are still very high on my list.

Big Mouse lost someone close to them and that's why he/she wants Prof Seo's paper. Judging from all the birds dying around the factory, I think Big Mouse might have lost a family member due to whatever pollution is going on in that factory.

And those inmates are working in that factory, getting subjected to whatever harmful substances. Hence all the drugs they are getting and shots afterwards. Whatever it is, those inmates are not in good shape.

It could be Jerry or even Chang Ho who has lost a family member in that factory. Or Room Leader's daughter might also have died due to that factory. Maybe that family member worked there?

And as @Sleepy Owl and I predicted, Miho and Chang Ho knew the Mayor was dirty. It's gonna be a tense situation in the future in that prison, because now it is being controlled by Mayor instead of Big Mouse.... Once the Mayor figures out Miho and Chang Ho are on to him, it's gonna be problematic for them both. :grimace:

• Like 5

my biggest questions while watching this drama is why any criminal/organization would choose mouse as a mascot. hahahahha... was big mouse born in the year of the rat? why this animal?

chingus, if you were going to form a criminal gang, which animal would you choose as your avatar? rhino? cat? elephant? horse? tiger? so many cool animals and this writer picks mouse. why, why, why???!!!! :lol:

event/poll idea? hahahahahh -- re: @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl @partyon

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

I know that Chang Ho thinks he's set things up for Big Mouse to come to him at the end of ep 11 and I know who we see, but at this point it's hard for me to actually believe any story. They are all horrible people and should be brought to trial! Is it really the room leader guy? Is it the mayor's wife? Is it the oroshin in the wheelchair? I know Chang Ho and Miho are in danger right now, but it seems to be their daily bread at this point... 

As for a mouse as a mascot--have you ever tried to catch one?? It's not easy. They are small and not particularly scary--unless you think about how they basically killed off 1/3 of Europe in the 1300s by spreading the plague. Looks are deceiving!

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Big Mouth” Previews Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Facing Tense Situations In Prison

MBC’s “Big Mouth” has shared a tense sneak peek of the upcoming episode!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (played by Girls’ Generation’s YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

Previously, Park Chang Ho realized that the previous warden Park Yoon Gap’s (Jung Jae Sung’s) claims to be Big Mouse were fake, and Go Mi Ho attempted to find the strange connection between Gucheon Hospital and Gucheon Prison.

The first set of stills show the changed atmosphere of Gucheon Prison. Gan Soo Chul (Kim Dong Won), who has taken Park Yoon Gap’s place, shows he’s crueler than the former warden as he humiliates some inmates in front of everyone. Park Chang Ho looks displeased that the prisoners are still suffering, and the unusual aura pulsating in the room forebodes another major change.

Park Chang Ho is planning to capture Big Mouse while advocating a friendly relationship with Gan Soo Chul. However, the key question is whether their alliance can be maintained peacefully as Park Chang Ho is attempting to take down Mayor Choi Do Ha (Kim Joo Heon), who helped Gan Soo Chul take over Park Yoon Gap’s position.

Lee-Jong-Suk-768x512.jpg

Big-Mouth-1-768x512.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Dong-Won-768x512.jpg

Big-Mouth-768x512.jpg

In the second set of stills, Go Mi Ho and No Park (Yang Hyung Wook) go check on Tak Kwang Yeon (Yoo Tae Joo). Tak Kwang Yeon, who has already suffered several seizures and has been branded a problematic prisoner, is handcuffed to the bed, restricting his movements. His fierce madness has not subsided, which increases fear in the room. However, Go Mi Ho calmly carries out her duties without shaking, hinting her strong tenacity to dig into the truth.

Spoiler

Yang-Hyun-Wook-800x533.jpeg

YoonA-2-800x533.jpeg

Big-Mouth-3-800x533.jpeg

Yoo-Tae-Joo-1229x1536.jpeg

YoonA-1229x1536.jpeg

“Big Mouth” airs every Friday and Saturday at 9:50 p.m. KST.

“Big Mouth” Previews Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Facing Tense Situations In Prison | Soompi

• Like 2

Here is the ratings for Episode 11! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Big Mouth” Remains No. 1 In Ratings As “Today’s Webtoon” Climbs Back Up

MBC’s “Big Mouth” has continued its reign as the most-watched Friday-Saturday drama of last night!

On August 26, the popular noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA enjoyed a significant increase in viewership ratings from its previous episode last Saturday. According to Nielsen Korea, “Big Mouth” scored an average rating of 11.4 percent for the evening, falling just short of its all-time high of 11.5 percent.

“Big Mouth” Remains No. 1 In Ratings As “Today’s Webtoon” Climbs Back Up | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I know that Chang Ho thinks he's set things up for Big Mouse to come to him at the end of ep 11 and I know who we see, but at this point it's hard for me to actually believe any story. They are all horrible people and should be brought to trial! Is it really the room leader guy? Is it the mayor's wife? Is it the oroshin in the wheelchair? I know Chang Ho and Miho are in danger right now, but it seems to be their daily bread at this point... 

As for a mouse as a mascot--have you ever tried to catch one?? It's not easy. They are small and not particularly scary--unless you think about how they basically killed off 1/3 of Europe in the 1300s by spreading the plague. Looks are deceiving!

hahahahaha... well, if we think of mouse as disease carrying pest, then I guess it is nasty? still I wouldn't pick mouse as a mascot. it is such an ugly animal I tell you. :lol:

• Like 4

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA And Prison Inmate Yoo Tae Joo Join Hands To Escape Grave Danger In “Big Mouth”

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA will face a terrifying moment in “Big Mouth”!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, including wife Go Mi Ho (YoonA), the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Spoilers

Previously, Park Chang Ho and Go Mi Ho infuriated Mayor Choi Do Ha (Kim Joo Heon) by putting him in many difficult situations. They provoked Big Mouse, and Choi Do Ha’s wife Hyun Joo Hee (Ok Ja Yeon) ended up in a car accident after drinking coffee mixed with drugs, which ended up becoming a huge mess through the media. Choi Do Ha decided to take advantage of the fact that the couple are both in prison and ordered Gan Soo Chul (Kim Dong Won) to kill them. Gan Soo Chul was already furious at Park Chang Ho for treating him as Choi Do Ha’s underling, and the episode ended with the start of a murder plot under the guise of a riot.

In the newly released stills of today’s episode, Go Mi Ho and Tak Kwang Yeon (Yoo Tae Joo) become flustered by the sudden power outage during his treatment. She becomes soaked in fear as people try to attack her, and she does her best to hide from them. However, the prisoners end up breaking in, and Go Mi Ho and Tak Kwang Yeon fight fiercely for their lives.

YoonA-Yoo-Tae-Joo-1-768x512.jpg

YoonA-3-540x810.jpg

Spoiler

YoonA-3-540x810.jpg

YoonA-2-540x810.jpg

Yoo-Tae-Joo-2-768x512.jpg

YoonA-1-768x512.jpg

Yoo-Tae-Joo-YoonA-768x512.jpg

To find out how Go Mi Ho and Tak Kwang Yeon will get out of this dangerous situation, tune in to the next episode of “Big Mouth” that airs on September 3 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA And Prison Inmate Yoo Tae Joo Join Hands To Escape Grave Danger In “Big Mouth” | Soompi

• Like 5

20220115%EF%BC%BF164504.jpg?type=w800

MyPhoto%EF%BC%BF1189446128%EF%BC%BF0035.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

VideoCapture%EF%BC%BF20220903%EF%BC%8D003402.jpg?type=w800

Actor Japari Lee Kyu-seop, which was working once with Jong Suk in 2014 DOCTOR STRANGER, has updated Naver Blog with BTS photo from BIG MOUTH Ep. 11 (the three-way leader)

https://m.blog.naver.com/2962910/222865533233

723642f7c321cc9920f765591bd00e3f.jpg

220903 actor Lee Yoo Joon  IG Update

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiCCkl4LK6q/

Spoiler

acead921cc06cb42d968fd3aaace1b4a.jpg

a45d3aaa5fa906aa126cc544f9d240bd.jpg

b147330cd2bb4a37fc05f393334bc9f0.jpg

• Like 4

FbvqaF4agAA-zIJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

FbvqZ6nacAEA260?format=jpg&name=small

FbvqZriaUAAKjls?format=jpg&name=small

FbvqaUaagAY2HtK?format=jpg&name=900x900

BIG MOUTH, EP. 12

Today's best of Lee Jong Suk: this laughter through tears shows a sense of emptiness that he cannot stop even after meeting the real thing, a sense of betrayal towards a person he trusted so far, even a resentment for a situation that has not been resolved.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Me watching ep 11 of Big Mouth:

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Me watching the ending of ep 12:

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

Alright, let's break it down. Biggest questions on everyone's mind right now:

Was Room Leader Big Mouse?

and

Is Big Mouse dead?

My theory:

Even though I was highly suspicious of Room Leader being Big Mouse, as the episodes progressed I got the feeling that he wasn't BM. It was too convenient that he was revealed at this point to be Big Mouse. And what the heck was that scene with Jerry getting the phone call about Chang Ho and calling him funny?

Yeah, not everything is as it seems....

• That factory is what is killing all those people. This is what is tying a lot of people together in this case. Room Leader's daughter died due to it, Mayor's grandfather, maybe even Chang Ho's and/or Jerry's parents. A lot of orphans around.
    Problem is, that once again Miho's recklessness has caused her to be in danger. She was subjected to the same substance.
    Mark my word though, that psychopath is going to sacrifice himself in order to save her down the line.
  • What we don't know yet is what the heck is in that laboratory. But it must be something very shocking as even Mayor's wife looked stunned.
  • Jerry is something big in all of this. He might be the real Big Mouse after all. Or he's something else, but he's big. You can bet on it!
  • I cannot stop thinking about how Chang Ho's office had all that money stashed in it. It must have been an inside job and the only people who had access to it were Chang Ho's family and his lawyer friend. Judging from the preview lawyer friend's role is about to get bigger and he can very well be the one who stashed it up there. Him or Miho's dad. Either of them could have been the person who asked Big Mouse to help Chang Ho.
    Or one of them could be Big Mouse. My intuition at the moment is telling me that it's the former. In either case, they are tied to the BM organization somehow.
  • So who blew up the restaurant and Room Leader? Could be anyone. My guess is that it's one of the bad guys (e.g. Mayor), but my hunch is that it might the real Big Mouse.
    A likely candidate is Jerry. He seems to be running the show from his hospital bed. And for all we know, Room Leader might not even be dead. This drama never seizes to surprise me.
  • So how are Miho's dad or Chang Ho's lawyer friend connected to Jerry? My guess is that since Jerry probably lost his parents in that factory as well, he might have as an orphan been in and out of jail. Maybe Miho's father somehow as a cop got to know him. Maybe Miho's dad knew Jerry from then and was therefore able to ask Jerry for help? Wild theory of course

One thing that struck me as odd was mentioning orishin's grandchild - the grandchild who had been cut off due to his/her drug problems. Why mention it?

Wondering now if one of these characters in prison are actually orishin's grandchild? Psychopath? Someone else?

• Like 6

Jerry's still...something. 

I don't know about the Room Leader guy. I liked him, I don't think he was trying to kill himself, but who knows. 

Miho is someone who can only survive in fiction, if a real life person did half those things, they would be smush on the sidewalk by now. But yeah, psycho may just come back to help them out after that. 

I really want the dad and friend to be good guys. It's just that the last time I saw that dad on screen for a long time, he was a very creepy character (Happiness). So...I know the actor can equally play good and bad guys. We'll see on that. 

• Like 6

There are another questions: 

Why Chang Ho did he grow up in an orphanage?

How is the real Big Mouse (not the room leader No Park) related to his parents, who were they?

Why Mi Ho finds a photo in which the mayor and another boy. Who is he?

• Like 6

Here are the ratings for Episode 12! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Go Eun’s “Little Women” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Big Mouth” Soars To New All-Time High

Meanwhile, MBC’s “Big Mouth” soared to new heights as it achieved the highest ratings of its run to date. The popular noir drama remained first place in its time slot with an average nationwide rating of 12.0 percent—and it was also the most-watched show of the entire night among viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 4.5 percent.

Kim Go Eun’s “Little Women” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Big Mouth” Soars To New All-Time High | Soompi

• Like 6

On 9/3/2022 at 5:20 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

A New picture from Big Mouth (Behind the scenes)! :).

It's photoshop, look at their hair.. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Jerry's still...something. 

He is - that is clear. Kwakkie is an established actor and at this point in time he's role has been nothing short of a cameo. I just don't believe that it will remain that way - I think his character Jerry will play a big part before the end of the drama. Am looking forward to my boy's acting at that point.

8 hours ago, ibru said:

Why Mi Ho finds a photo in which the mayor and another boy. Who is he?

Yes, that's a good question alright. Something that I have been wondering about as well. Could be that the boy died? Or that it's Chang Ho's lawyer friend?

8 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I don't know about the Room Leader guy. I liked him, I don't think he was trying to kill himself, but who knows. 

If he was Big Mouse, and he went that easily....? Nah, IF he was Big Mouse, he survived.

But I think it's way more plausible that the real Big Mouse coerced Room Leader to act like Big Mouse in order to help Chang Ho and get his/her hands on Prof.Seo's paper.

The only clue we have about Big Mouse is that he/she lost someone due to orishin's factory. We also know that he sells drugs - but would he have manufactured them as well?

Is the lab some kind of a drug manufacturing place? Is that what Mayor's wife saw?

• Like 4